Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The amount of time men spend with their wife/gf is unnatural and cucked

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
It's just another reminder that men will do anything to mitigate the risk of being dumped and not having access to pussy.

Naturally men spend most of their time with other men through the historical need to work together to achieve goals. This is why when men are leashed by their woman they inevitably grow depressed, and have a pathetic aura of servitude. It also shows us how irrational men become when a Becky opens her legs. They know they would be happier alone (which has been confessed to me by multiple men), but they are literally unable to turn their back on duty sex once or twice a week.

And this is of course how women like it. Not the red pill delusion that they are deeply unhappy and just waiting for some gymcelled, masc ogre to steal them away. When they are ovulating they may get railed by some jock, but it's straight back to their whipped Golden Retriever who provides them with 24/7 validation, security, and the comfort of knowing he won't cheat.

Most men are pets in relationships, this new age era where men and women dating call each other their 'best friends'. Women shit with the door open, they talk about their periods and send their man off to buy them tampons, while they laze-about, unwashed, and in pajamas. Men put up with this and find it 'cute'. To women it's like having one of their girlfriends permanently around, but the added benefit of validation and security.

Now in masculine societies men spend most of their time together, trying to achieve goals or hunting for more pussy. If they have a girl, she's at home or with other women. And most normal, none spergs prefer this. Men spending ALL of their free time with their gf/wife is probably the biggest indicators of how society has changed and power has shifted. You are sacrificing your male natural state to a position that is fundamentally a feminine drive.

I hate it when my brothers don't hang with me because they rather want to fuck their toiletfriends :feels:

It's just another reminder that men will do anything to mitigate the risk of being dumped and not having access to pussy.

Naturally men spend most of their time with other men through the historical need to work together to achieve goals. This is why when men are leashed by their woman they inevitably grow depressed, and have a pathetic aura of servitude. It also shows us how irrational men become when a Becky opens her legs. They know they would be happier alone (which has been confessed to me by multiple men), but they are literally unable to turn their back on duty sex once or twice a week.

And this is of course how women like it. Not the red pill delusion that they are deeply unhappy and just waiting for some gymcelled, masc ogre to steal them away. When they are ovulating they may get railed by some jock, but it's straight back to their whipped Golden Retriever who provides them with 24/7 validation, security, and the comfort of knowing he won't cheat.

Most men are pets in relationships, this new age era where men and women dating call each other their 'best friends'. Women shit with the door open, they talk about their periods and send their man off to buy them tampons, while they laze-about, unwashed, and in pajamas. Men put up with this and find it 'cute'. To women it's like having one of their girlfriends permanently around, but the added benefit of validation and security.

Now in masculine societies men spend most of their time together, trying to achieve goals or hunting for more pussy. If they have a girl, she's at home or with other women. And most normal, none spergs prefer this. Men spending ALL of their free time with their gf/wife is probably the biggest indicators of how society has changed and power has shifted. You are sacrificing your male natural state to a position that is fundamentally a feminine drive.
All facts

Ok this is a good point but I really want to have sex and lose my virginity. Like now.