Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The amount of really good looking women is actually pretty rare

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
All These Instagram sluts are angle, filter frauding

Every 6/10 slut can look like a princess with some fakeup

Most women These days have horrible masculine eyes and facial features due to heavy Estrogen exposure which converts into testosterone in their bodies

cucks dont care, they will sell their kidneys for an opportunity with 1/10 landwhale

I agree, I rarely find a woman to be legitimately good looking.

It doesn’t matter though..
cucks dont care, they will sell their kidneys for an opportunity with 1/10 landwhale

I used to have yellow fever, now even noodlewhores disgust me

Women arent meant to be really good looking unlike alpha males

Depends on your standards.

op is right. there are few elite looking women and now there are less than ever bc social media has elevated every 7+ female into a celebrity making them unavailable to the general population. the game is mostly high tier normies and chad lites competing for women in the average range.

Are you saying that a 6 isn’t good looking

This is what I’m not getting either but I think OP had said they suspected having low T. We’re supposed to go for somewhat attractive women in their prime fertile years, it’s OK to be picky (even though most guys really aren’t) but he sounds unusually so.

op is right. there are few elite looking women and now there are less than ever bc social media has elevated every 7+ female into a celebrity making them unavailable to the general population. the game is mostly high tier normies and chad lites competing for women in the average range.

The thirst is real

Lifefuel for. my gymcel friend.
He likes high T foids:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah but females aren't as negatively effected by facial features like men are. A large portion of female attractiveness comes from their bodies, and an average weight female who knows how to do squats can end up being attractive to 90% of guys.

yeah i dont ev
Yeah but females aren't as negatively effected by facial features like men are. A large portion of female attractiveness comes from their bodies, and an average weight female who knows how to do squats can end up being attractive to 90% of guys.
yeah i dont even think i care about facial features unless totally hideous\deforme!.
yeah i dont ev
yeah i dont even think i care about facial features unless totally hideous\deforme!.

Thats true. most of foids use fakeup to cover up their faces

Attractiveness is a bell curve, but only one gender is allowed to fraud their way to the right.

Most women These days have horrible masculine eyes and facial features due to heavy Estrogen exposure which converts into testosterone in their bodies
What do you mean heavy estrogen exposure? I’m just asking I have noticed the same idk the root though

The amount of really good-looking men is tiny as well.

Most of them are faked up average foids that woudlve been incels.

I would say the average woman is like a 3 /10, maybe a 2/10
For every 8+/10 female theres like 10 8+/10 man

Its true most foids upclose look terrible even worse than the average guy. Of course foids are the more "beautiful gender".... its why they need Fakeup.

I would say the average woman is like a 3 /10, maybe a 2/10
For every 8+/10 female theres like 10 8+/10 man

I agree it's all reserved for the top of the men.