Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The amount of JB you get when you are a chad tiktok/youtuber

• Thread starter Deleted member 34301
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34301

Self-banned
-
So I use to watch milad sometimes and this time apparently a random famous chad youtuber/tiktok legend called Bryce Hall joins him in his subway store.

Just look at the 2:10 mark at how many JB and loli's show up just to get a glimpse of him. He has a complete harem going crazy over him. Just a reminder that this is a daily reality if you are a young chad and famemaxxed. He could have had a complete orgy with all of those girls right there at the store and no girl would say no.

At the end you hear an incel guy saying "all the people want him", realizing the unescapeable implication of the blackpill

Last edited:
OP really wants us to rope.

the classic high fwhr outrules everything, fuck it all tbh. no hope for a low fwhr horsefaced cunt like myself, not even surgery could help me

Can't even express the how much of a ropefuel this is... jesus... some people really can have whoever they want without any effort because girls will just throw themselves at them, while we get rejected and humiliated for the slightest shit or without even a reason. :feelsrope:

And people think anything is remotely close to fair. :feelsrope:

And it is also noteworthy that those girls who showed up were probably living nearby and showed up as soon as they were told he was there. If he would actually plan a private event he could probably fill a hotel conference room full of 200+ stacy JBs and have a gigantic orgy where we would fuck them all back-to-back, and the girls would probably be fighting over his cock

And it is also noteworthy that those girls who showed up were probably living nearby and showed up as soon as they were told he was there. If he would actually plan a private event he could probably fill a hotel conference room full of 200+ stacy JBs and have a gigantic orgy where we would fuck them all back-to-back, and the girls would probably be fighting over his cock
This is cobalt anti-matter blackpill ropefuel. :feelsrope:The privilege that some people have... they are literally everything we are not, our complete and total opposite.

Can't even express the how much of a ropefuel this is... jesus... some people really can have whoever they want without any effort because girls will just throw themselves at them, while we get rejected and humiliated for the slightest shit or without even a reason. :feelsrope:

And people think anything is remotely close to fair. :feelsrope:
Brutal observationpill
So I use to watch milad sometimes and this time apparently a random famous chad youtuber/tiktok legend called Bryce Hall joins him in his subway store.

Just look at the 2:10 mark at how many JB and loli's show up just to get a glimpse of him. He has a complete harem going crazy over him. Just a reminder that this is a daily reality if you are a young chad and famemaxxed. He could have had a complete orgy with all of those girls right there at the store and no girl would say no.

At the end you hear an incel guy saying "all the people want him", realizing the unescapeable implication of the blackpill

I literally hate that jewish pos

I literally hate that jewish pos

Last edited:
I mean who cares? Im not chad

Just imagine every girl has probably masturbated atleast once to him. Knowing if a girl has masturbated to you would be so awesome

No woman will ever rub their cooch to a sub eight white male.

JFL op thats not a fucking chad, normie at best. just goes to show how important social standing is
Like @tenta said, a wide jaw and chin moves him out of the normie tier and into the chadlite tier

It's such a wholesome love story. Imagine how much better society would be if they hadn't made marrying foids in their prime illegal.
at age 9 they dont have any development at all, how is that prime

JFL op thats not a fucking chad, normie at best. just goes to show how important social standing is
Yup. Social status, clout, and even luck is more important than looks is what this shows

Yup. Social status, clout, and even luck is more important than looks is what this shows
Images

Previous image I posted in this thread of him doesn't load anymore. Look at his jaw. That only makes him chadlite at least. Also good genetics to get buffed and good hair quality.