Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The amount of incels on r/autism is alarming

my god, they're still women after all

99.9% of them are incels

she says this in a space for women

average roastie no clue what incel means but throws it around at everyone whos opinion she doesnt like

Autism and aspergers are almost certain life without parole sentences into inceldom, only for men. JFL at subreddits for autists, they force themselves to be okay with being cucks, miserable until death and being punching bags for gaslighting sexhavers. N-n-no anything inceldom related:soy: M-maybe it's our personality why we never get to touch a woman and why we are refused every above minimun wage part time job:soy::bluepill:

This thread seems like a troll because reading it feels like reading a checklist of dumb shit foids say. There is "sub is full of incels", "women don't like you because you say we are subhuman ", "there are no safe spaces for women" (JFL at this one) and "I'm tired of incels" (maybe stop making them then).

"Why are so few safe spaces for women? Why are no men calling these people out" :foidSoy:

Jfl cunt, all of reddit is safe space for you whores. There are like eighteen different subreddits dedicated to women, feminism, your vaginal ecosystem, blah blah blah. The "safe spaces for women" are fucking endless

And the only reason there are incels talking on r/autism is because the simps and cucks on reddit have demonized and purged incels so thoroughly there are no incel subreddits left, so if we're gonna use reddit we HAVE to talk on not-explicitly-incel subreddits.

God every toilet cunt has such a fucking persecution complex, every single one deserves to be beaten with rocks and raped with a broomstick so they can understand what suffering actually is.

Last edited:
females always ruin everything

I think the amount of fakers on r/autism is far more alarming. Autism is being trivialised and whitewashed in that sub. They promote self-diagnosis and ban anybody criticising it. Autism is treat more like a quirky identity as opposed to a debilitating disability. Common issues affecting autistic men — like involuntary celibacy and social isolation — are conveniently swept under the rug because they are disagreeable to many women.

R/autism is just full of stories of Bitch ass women Having a “meltdown” like that’s all they bring up in there meltdowns
Autism is so tough for women. Today I had to deal with this total creep at college. He said I couldn't listen to my music during class, so I ended up having a meltdown. Luckily my boyfriend and friends were there to console me. I did my stim dances and I feel a lot better. :foidSoy:

"few safe spaces for women online" there is not a single subreddit for lonely men available on one of the largest websites on this planet

Autism is so tough for women. Today I had to deal with this total creep at college. He said I couldn't listen to my music during class, so I ended up having a meltdown. Luckily my boyfriend and friends were there to console me. I did my stim dances and I feel a lot better. :foidSoy:
That is every post there

"few safe spaces for women online" there is not a single subreddit for lonely men available on one of the largest websites on this planet

I feel urge for making post , why 99.99% females hate autistic men

This isn't surprising considering incels r 30x more likely to be autistic

Why can't these cretins connect the dots?

Why can't these cretins connect the dots?
Because many autism subs are inundated with self-diagnosed larpers, women and people with incredibly mild forms of autism. They can't comprehend how awful autism can be, especially for ugly guys. Or they just don't care and don't want to see it

Last edited:
You should do it. I love NTpill threads.
I would do here, after triggering foids in soyddit. A few subs and the same question "Why you (women either NT or non-NT) hate us (autistic men)?".
Ofc my account will be nuked with downvotes or even get banned.

Then I would make thread with reflections here.

Incel factories complaining about incels

That's like saying the number of bird-watchers in a bird-watching club is alarming. A commonplace failure of the female ""intellect"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back