Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The amount of Asia worship here is getting concerning...

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Asia worshipping is at an all time high on here, Asia worshippers will get their dreams SMASHED when they realize that Asian women aren't the subservient angels they think they are... They're just as bad as "Western women" just look at their std rates. In fact I would go to say that there even worse! Majority of men in Japan are Incel so an even smaller minority of Chang's are slaying (sloppy seconds after blond haired Chad.)

They have been sexually liberated just like the west has, and your mind is deluded by anime and racial stereotypes.

Snap out of it.

Asia worship is based.

Thailand, Philippines and Indonesia.

@Zesto
Asia looks like the easy mode but everything is easy when you have money.

I guess I'll have a good laugh when your dreams get smashed.
Not my dreams, fam. I wouldn't want a racially mixed family anyway. I prefer white foids by a landslide

Just confuse anime with reality theory.

B-but anime told me they will like me if i will be a nice guy

The foids in asia are more loyal, better wives, and easier to get than western foids but it varies a lot on the place. I suppose poorer countries and regions are easier while the modern westified large cities in Japan, Korea, and China are probably harder.

"I ROVE WHITEU BOYS THEY HAVURU VERY VERY BIGU, DICKU"

All women are better (or less worse) than western women.

>STD statistics from Thailandia
>fucking japananeese waifu are fucking whores reeeee :feelsree:

I can agree with anti-racists o that one: all women are shit regardless of race.

Very low IQ thread.

>Asian women really are the most attractive, beautiful, sexiest

>Asia women really are better as people; NAWALT is true; not all women really are as bad as white women

Very low IQ thread.

>Asian women really are the most attractive, beautiful, sexiest

>Asia women really are better as people; NAWALT is true; not all women really are as bad as white women
until beta billy brings his azn foid back to the west :lul:

^ White men with Asian women are the most alpha.

F2.large.jpg

White men with white women has a very poor reputation: beta, lower working class, drug addiction problems, estrangement.
It's a relationship of many weaknesses.

4f3d4337eab8eaef54000042-750.jpg

IDK. Most options of ascencion where I live are asian.

F2.large.jpg

White men with white women has a very poor reputation: beta, lower working class, drug addiction problems, estrangement.

Cope
IDK. Most options of ascencion where I live are asian.
Pump and dump, avoid long term relationships

White in sea if not Chad works solely 'cos you probably have more money than the men in that country, the Asian foids think you have a bigger dick, you may be taller & the status the Foid gets from being "selected" by whitey westerner gives off vibes to others that she's worth something.

It's expected that you'll finance her to get an education in training to be a beautician or something, the minute you bring her back west though is when you done fucked up as she'll be gone a year later with her ability to get a job & hop on the dick of an upgrade.

Basically doing to Asian men what black guys are doing to white men but replace moneygame with thug-game.

If they can't get Chad of their own race or even Chad of another race they'll probably pursue below average of another race over their own due to "exoticness" & thinking it'll be an improvement, foids rarely align with racial purity & closed borders.

asian women are far more ruthless than white women

it's just that they see white guys as having a few more SMV points

Asian women are cute and their culture is so different from our won yet so prevelant in the media and it's easy to find like-minded individuals. It's the easiest escape fantasy to have.

F2.large.jpg

it's simply because only a fucking idiot would marry a white woman as most have had 300 multi-racial dicks in them by age 25

Asia worshipping is at an all time high on here, Asia worshippers will get their dreams SMASHED when they realize that Asian women aren't the subservient angels they think they are... They're just as bad as "Western women" just look at their std rates. In fact I would go to say that there even worse! Majority of men in Japan are Incel so an even smaller minority of Chang's are slaying (sloppy seconds after blond haired Chad.)

They have been sexually liberated just like the west has, and your mind is deluded by anime and racial stereotypes.

Snap out of it.
Let them be, i hope at least one of them will leave suicide note before roping in hotel room in Shibuya, Japan.

I don't worship Asian bitches, quite the opposite I'm not even attracted to Asian foids. Realistically they are my only way out of inceldom tho.

it's simply because only a fucking idiot would marry a white woman as most have had 300 multi-racial dicks in them by age 25

No, white women don't do that. It's just that women with Asian and Native American features are more attractive than white women.