Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [The Amerimutt Question] Why are Europeans so tall compared to Americans?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
How can 6'0 be only considered as average height there when here in the US, people regard 5'10 (particularly in more ethnic communities), 5'11, and 6'0 as good or even ideal heights? :waitwhat:

Many Americans are descendants from these same countries, have similar diets, and in many cases, even wealthier, healthier, and more active than their European counterparts.

A lot of Americans are mixed-race: we should be the ones most genetically superior considering this greater genetic diversity.

euroCucks love pretending to be Better off than Americans. Calling Americans fat and shit.

Well well, 53% of euroCucks are overweight
1634045773539-png.506833

Even in the Scandanvian countries 50%+, and then these fucktards call Americans fat.

Americans are only 42% fatfucks on the other hand. euroCucks are fatter than Americans.
1634045891494-jpeg.506834

Once again Europoors exposed.
https://incels.is/attachments/1634045916939-png.506835/

Further more young EuroCucks can't get no jobs
370ca832-73f2-4677-9c97-2d2edfd57ab1-png.506838

While young Americans can
1034ab81-01c5-4c81-9745-ff92293729dc-png.506840

Last edited:
Mutts are superior: I can only wish I was half white half curry.

A lot of Americans are mixed-race: we should be the ones most genetically superior considering this greater genetic diversity.

Tragic, half curries look disgusting. They look like your average gypsy romanian

Last edited:
Amerimutts aren't white.
Also shittier food like high fructose corn syrupe.
Embrace your curry powers.
Become the ceo of some tech company:dab:

shit diets

dutch were 5'3 aand now 6'-6'1 on average because of diet

No all of em, only le nordic ones :panties::panties::panties::panties:

The dietpill destroyed me
Me too i had vitamin d deficiency as a kid and never drank milk it fucks with me so bad:cryfeels: i think i could've been 6'6 like my sand dad and just found a foid with height fetish

You have lots of mesitzos and asians. Not many of them here in europe. They take your average height down.

Amerimutts aren't white.
Also shittier food like high fructose corn syrupe.
do these amerimutts not look white to you, Turk? :smonk:
My White Boss Talked About Race in America and This is What Happened | by  Mandela SH Dixon | The Bridge | Medium

Also shittier food like high fructose corn syrup.
A high sugar diet makes you taller.

View: https://youtu.be/8QBi36jfwlg?t=5

How can 6'0 be only considered as average height there when here in the US, people regard 5'10 (particularly in more ethnic communities), 5'11, and 6'0 as good or even ideal heights? :waitwhat:

Many Americans are descendants from these same countries, have similar diets, and in many cases, even wealthier, healthier, and more active than their European counterparts.

genetic diversity is a mistake, HUUUUUIUUUUUUWHITE IS RIGHT :chad:
Jeremy Meeks himself was mixed race with a white mother and black father.:blackpill:
Jeremy Meeks' family crimes as he plans wedding with Chloe Green | Metro  News
its fucked up how the looks of parents have very little to do with how nice facially your offspring will end up. They are very important racially and height wise, but I've seen model tier parents spawn goblinas, and goblin parents spawn CHADS and STACIES

Jeremy Meeks himself was mixed race with a white mother and black father.:blackpill:
Jeremy Meeks' family crimes as he plans wedding with Chloe Green | Metro  News
His dad is a New World Black, he was likely 1/4 white already, that's why Meeks doesn't look as unattractive as regular White/Black mixes.

Indeed mutt> all ethnics. Only sub par to pure crackers.

I'd even say many half cum/curry/arab mutts even mog average slav
Tragic, half curries look disgusting. They look like your average gypsy romanian
True but lighter curry and the few with strong bones will turn out well. But yeah average curry/cum mutt is still lacking.

conquistadors fucking native american midgets ruined everything

Most American whites are German or British, not Nordic, who are the tall whites.

shit diets

Cope. Manlets were kicked out of the evolutive process while tallfags have been reproducing like rabbits. :feelsUgh:

Cope. Manlets were kicked out of the evolutive process while tallfags have been reproducing like rabbits. :feelsUgh:
healthy diet is very important. one of my uncles is a 5'7-5'8 manlet and my dad always said he had a shit diet and didn't do any activity growing up.while he and my other uncle are 6'6 and 6'7, both ate healthy and played amateur sports growing up.

His dad is a New World Black, he was likely 1/4 white already, that's why Meeks doesn't look as unattractive as regular White/Black mixes.
Lots of normies don't even realize that rape was so normalized that we literally have entire subsets of people born out of it.

Back in mediaeval times Dutch people were the shortest Europeans. And Dutch culture valued height a lot (both males and females). Females preferred taller males and men preferred taller women. And the cumulative affect of this over generations is that dutch people are one of the tallest in the world.

And it's highly probable (albeit I can't tell with certainty) that the same thing happened in rest of Europe.
shit diets

Height is 80% genetic. See my comment on this thread
Jfl his sister gets MOGGED to OBLIVION:feelshaha:
I am willing to bet his sister has far more male orbiters than meek's female ones

Last edited:
You have lots of mesitzos and asians. Not many of them here in europe. They take your average height down.
Back in mediaeval times Dutch people were the shortest Europeans. And Dutch culture valued height a lot (both males and females). Females preferred taller males and men preferred taller women. And the cumulative affect of this over generations is that dutch people are one of the tallest in the world.

And it's highly probable (albeit I can't tell with certainty) that the same thing happened in rest of Europe.

Height is 80% genetic. See my comment on this thread

I am willing to bet his sister has far more male orbiters than meek's female ones
I don't think it's 80% genetics, nutrition affects generations together, it takes 3 generations to negate height and cognitive defencies due to malnutrition altogether, it's a significantly nutrition related thing, the reason being our body just adapts to malnutrition and focuses the essential nutrients on sustaining the body rather than on growth and on brain hence the resultant cognitive deficiencies and it keeps it for the next generation as well, happens right from pregnancy

Last edited:
contrary to what the jews say, muttification results in low immediate genetic quality, any improvements can only be apparent after several generations and rigorous selection

Have some doubts about the healthier part with 74% of Americans being overweight and 42 outright obese. Americans probably have the most unhealthy diet in the first world on average.