Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The alt-right mayocels on the forum are even bigger soycucks than Redditors are.

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
I wish "ethnics being rapists" was actually as big of a deal as right-wing media makes it out to be. I hope that every hour of every day, some white femoid in Paris or Frankfurt or Oslo is actually held down and gang-raped by a pack of the shortest and ugliest ethnics imaginable. I hope there's video after video of a Stacy being unwillingly fucked by a shitskin who smells like he just went hiking in the biggest landfill in Mumbai.

Why? Because it would really piss off the mayo"cels" on this forum. It would be hilarious. It's not as if the skinny white twinks are going to do anything more than bitch and moan and fap about it. :feelskek:

Imagine thinking day in and day out about how you can preserve the "genetic purity" of "muh Stacies". Not that they were ever "your Stacies" or "your women" in the first place. :feelskek: White femoids are the most "racially loyal" (god, what a stupid concept) of all racial groups, but the moment one of them chooses to fuck a Tyrone, they get triggered enough to set up a website about it. These guys choose to simp and obsess over random foids who quite frankly don't even acknowledge their existence.

But that's much all users like @ElliotRodgerHere and @DepravedAndDeprived ever do on this forum. They whine about the "apes" and the "rapefugees" stealing all their blonde white Aryan Stacies. They create these elaborate mental fantasies where they're the Chad who "saves" the "white race" and "the beauty of the Aryan woman" (whatever that means) from an imaginary boogeyman -- the savagery of the ethnicels. These Stormfront copers :feelstastyman: might as well get pegged by a femoid and then clean the shit off the strap-on with their tongue afterwards, that's how fucking cucked their rhetoric is. I guess soy-guzzling isn't exclusive to the left.

As far as I'm concerned, white trash -- you know, the sort of diehard Trump voter in bumfuck Arkansas who makes less than $20k a year and is missing half his teeth -- might as well be honorary niggers. Actually, that explains everything. These guys have accomplished nothing of note in their miserable and mediocre lives but refuse to be honest with themselves -- so they decide to claim credit for the accomplishments of "their ancestors" and "their fellow whites". "Racial pride" is for losers who have absolutely nothing else to be proud of. This is why /pol/tards have such grandiose delusions -- they're mere NEETs or janitors or cashiers but they think they're qualified to speak on behalf of the entirety of "Western civilization" (whatever that means). :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Here's a reality check: You do NOT owe anyone else any favours by virtue of your shared ethnicity or nationality. No, you don't "win" at all if your blonde oneitis fucks Chad instead of Tyrone, because the sexual market is a free-for-all game, not TDM.

Last edited:
Most of them are still coping and hoping a white girl will stop abusing them and suddenly decide to love them

You're absolutely right they're simps. They still want to cling desperately to a feeling of superiority despite even jbw couldn't save them

I think there like maybe 3-4 AltRightcels on this forum at least openly. There were more when I first got here but still.

If I'm being completely honest there are more white worshiping ethnics here at this point.

I think there like maybe 3-4 AltRightcels on this forum at least openly. There were more when I first got here but still.

If I'm being completely honest there are more white worshiping ethnics here at this point.

There were definitely more of them a couple years ago. They're gone probably because most of them are normie-tier attentionfaggots like Brendio.

"inceldom discussion"

Most of them are still coping and hoping a white girl will stop abusing them and suddenly decide to love them

You're absolutely right they're simps. They still want to cling desperately to a feeling of superiority despite even jbw couldn't save them

Imagine being white and actually rotting here

Too long didnt read. Go back

@tehgymcel420
There were definitely more of them a couple years ago. They're gone probably because most of them are normie-tier attentionfaggots like Brendio.
Fatcels
I wish "ethnics being rapists" was actually as big of a deal as right-wing media makes it out to be. I hope that every hour of every day, some white femoid in Paris or Frankfurt or Oslo is actually held down and gang-raped by a pack of the shortest and ugliest ethnics imaginable. I hope there's video after video of a Stacy being unwillingly fucked by a shitskin who smells like he just went hiking in the biggest landfill in Mumbai.

Why? Because it would really piss off the mayo"cels" on this forum. It would be hilarious. It's not as if the skinny white twinks are going to do anything more than bitch and moan and fap about it. :feelskek:

Imagine thinking day in and day out about how you can preserve the "genetic purity" of "muh Stacies". Not that they were ever "your Stacies" or "your women" in the first place. :feelskek: White femoids are the most "racially loyal" (god, what a stupid concept) of all racial groups, but the moment one of them chooses to fuck a Tyrone, they get triggered enough to set up a website about it. These guys choose to simp and obsess over random foids who quite frankly don't even acknowledge their existence.

But that's much all users like @ElliotRodgerHere and @DepravedAndDeprived ever do on this forum. They whine about the "apes" and the "rapefugees" stealing all their blonde white Aryan Stacies. They create these elaborate mental fantasies where they're the Chad who "saves" the "white race" and "the beauty of the Aryan woman" (whatever that means) from an imaginary boogeyman -- the savagery of the ethnicels. These Stormfront copers :feelstastyman: might as well get pegged by a femoid and then clean the shit off the strap-on with their tongue afterwards, that's how fucking cucked their rhetoric is. I guess soy-guzzling isn't exclusive to the left.

As far as I'm concerned, white trash -- you know, the sort of diehard Trump voter in bumfuck Arkansas who makes less than $20k a year and is missing half his teeth -- might as well be honorary niggers. Actually, that explains everything. These guys have accomplished nothing of note in their miserable and mediocre lives but refuse to be honest with themselves -- so they decide to claim credit for the accomplishments of "their ancestors" and "their fellow whites". "Racial pride" is for losers who have absolutely nothing else to be proud of. This is why /pol/tards have such grandiose delusions -- they're mere NEETs or janitors or cashiers but they think they're qualified to speak on behalf of the entirety of "Western civilization" (whatever that means). :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Here's a reality check: You do NOT owe anyone else any favours by virtue of your shared ethnicity or nationality. No, you don't "win" at all if your blonde oneitis fucks Chad instead of Tyrone, because the sexual market is a free-for-all game, not TDM.
I agree that white foids aren’t the allies of whitecels and are the real enemy. I feel bad for poor whitecels and losers though. They are in the same situation as us as low value males. Stop claiming to be middle class to you rich chink

Last edited:
I’ve never understood the point of subhuman mayos trying to preach “superiority” from their trailer park hill top :feelsPop:

Too based.

@ThoughtfulCel thoughts?

Based post

Some cumskins here legitmately think that because white chad fucks Stacy they win. Or they think that because of the achievements of people who just happen to be the same "race" that they are high IQ.

When I say cumskins I dont mean all whites. I mean the storm frontiers and white supremacist twink scum who inhabit this place.

If you are an incel you arent white. You may have the same skin color but you have none of the benefits. No one is superior here, we're all in the same boat. Chad of any race destroys any incel or normie so stop trying to find superiority where there is none. Your women don't want you and neither does your "race".

Race cope is one of the most funny copes here because its just pathetic. It makes you look like a fucking dumbass

Last edited:
No, it would delight me. The more foids get raped by shitskins the faster we accelerate. It's a good thing. Your baiting skills are shit though.

Based

I've said many times here that all that preserve muh race thing is a gigacope

that's what low IQ people tell themselves to cope with the fact they are individually screwed and their "race" doesn't give a damn about him. Keep fighting for chad's right to fuck white pussy, he'd be thankful if he weren't busy banging your oneitis right now :feelskek:

I’ve never understood the point of subhuman mayos trying to preach “superiority” from their trailer park hill top :feelsPop:

Its a cope, they are so desperate to feel superior about something they latch onto the accomplishments of others

Race cope is one of the most funny copes here because its just pathetic. It makes you look like a fucking dumbass

the sexual market is a free-for-all game, not TDM.

Too long didnt read. Go back

Tsk tsk, learn your place boyo :feelskek:

I've said many times here that all that preserve muh race thing is a gigacope

that's what low IQ people tell themselves to cope with the fact they are individually screwed and their "race" doesn't give a damn about him. Keep fighting for chad's right to fuck white pussy, he'd be thankful if he weren't busy banging your oneitis right now :feelskek:

Imagine claiming to be an "incel" (i.e. genetic trash) while still insisting that you have to preserve genetic purity.

Imagine claiming to be an "incel" (i.e. genetic trash) while still insisting that you have to preserve genetic purity.
tenor.gif

20200821 171246

Race loyalty is a cope

"We have to save our MUH WHITE KWEENS" :soy::soy::soy:

JFL :feelskek::feelskek:

More men pouring into your country and fucking up the female to male ratio is bad.

They don't work either and get everything for free, they have even more privileges than a regular citizen. Each crime costs taxpayers money as well when you have tax funded police and jurists having to deal with their shit. If I didn't have to pay and suffer when a million shitskins invades maybe I wouldn't care.

More men pouring into your country and fucking up the female to male ratio is bad.

They don't work either and get everything for free, they have even more privileges than a regular citizen. Each crime costs taxpayers money as well when you have tax funded police and jurists having to deal with their shit. If I didn't have to pay and suffer when a million shitskins invades maybe I wouldn't care.
Don't be disingenuous, the alt-right doesn't really give a fuck about crime or the economy, they just don't like ethnics in general.

In the U.S., rice and curry are less likely to commit homicide, more likely to go to college, and earn more than any other ethnic or racial group, but it's not as if Stormfags treat these two groups any differently.