Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The alt right is a joke

S

SOMCEL

Banned
-
This video is circulating around alt-right platforms and they claim it shows a white man being beaten by blacks. But I looked it up and it actually shows a SOMALI man named Abdinasir Mahmoud being beaten and killed by South African blacks. I remember reading about it a few years ago and there were protests by Somalis, yet alt right are claiming this shows #WhiteGenocide...kek. They dont even verify their sources and they get thousands of retweets

The alt-right is cope central. Losers who try to insist that being white is sufficient to be regarded as high value. They don't actually care about civilization, they only care about their fragile ego

Alt-righters are dumb as brick

The alt-right is cope central. Losers who try to insist that being white is sufficient to be regarded as high value. They don't actually care about civilization, they only care about their fragile ego

That's literally how they think. White is right, no matter what. Anything else is wrong, no matter what.

Giga-kek.

South Africa right now

Safrmeme

JFL LMAO

alt righters are absolutely hilarious.

they actually inavertadly light the flames of Jihad on a scale that Jihadists wouldnt be able to accomplish alone. the more hatred the alt right continues to spew against Muslims, the faster Qiyamah will come, Quranic fact.

i dont know much about the situation in South Africa/Somalia unfortunately. I know a lot more about Syria/Iraq and Chechnya/Georgia/the Caucuses.

I should definitely read more about the brothers of Boko Haram and other IS affiliates in Africa. i recently read about the brothers in Marawi. unfortunately resulted in decisive Phillipenes government victory.

JFL LMAO

they actually inavertadly light the flames of Jihad on a scale that Jihadists wouldnt be able to accomplish alone. the more hatred the alt right continues to spew against Muslims, the faster Qiyamah will come, Quranic fact.

i dont know much about the situation in South Africa/Somalia unfortunately. I know a lot more about Syria/Iraq and Chechnya/Georgia/the Caucuses.

I should definitely read more about the brothers of Boko Haram and other IS affiliates in Africa. i recently read about the brothers in Marawi. unfortunately resulted in decisive Phillipenes government victory.
They are so stupid but it’s funny because they know Islam will dominate the world again and they are so scared, kek.
The situation in South Africa is fucked for all but alt righters act like its only bad for whites, meanwhile hundreds of Somali Pakistani etc immigrants in SA get killed every year.
I don’t know much about Chechnya but I wish victory to the muslims over the Russian kuffar.

The "alt-right" is not as big of a deal as people act. If you are right of center you get called an alt right nazi even if you are black or jewish.The alt-left is the bigger joke,always protesting and marching like a bunch of fag's at a pride parade.

They are so stupid but it’s funny because they know Islam will dominate the world again and they are so scared, kek.
The situation in South Africa is fucked for all but alt righters act like its only bad for whites, meanwhile hundreds of Somali Pakistani etc immigrants in SA get killed every year.
I don’t know much about Chechnya but I wish victory to the muslims over the Russian kuffar.
sounds awful.

i havent read much again, but i have a strong feeling this racism garbage was introduced by the imperialist british. filthy dogs.

Ok... and like there are no left videos like this?

It's controlled opposition

the alt right is a bunch of edgy 4chan virgins

They are so stupid but it’s funny because they know Islam will dominate the world again and they are so scared, kek..

No it will not. There are still ~ 1.6 Muslims vs. 6 billion non-Muslims living on the planet and on top of that, the non-Muslims are on avarage in a better economic shape

alt right is the only ones telling the truth about you ethnik subhumans

JFL LMAO

Boko Haram is a joke. It used to be a peaceful movement in the early 2000s until the leader got killed. Then a new leader was installed (Abubakr shekau) who was sponsored by the Kafir Southern democratic Party to exclusively slaughter Northern Nigerian Muslims so they can secure the democracy. The movement is a sham.

>One hoax video
>The entire alt-right scene is a joke
Yeah sure, niggerkike.

in death he was an honorary white man

I can't respect the altright considering how benign their attitude towards women is.

is this real?

Yes. South Africa is the glorious multi-cultural future the elites have planned for you.

Apartheid in some respects probably was wrong but some of its methods were very necessary to maintaining peace in South Africa. You should look up South Africa's history yourself but basically after Dutch settlers arrived it was about 120 years till they encountered any Africans. Mainly the Sand and the Koi people. Then later on equatorial African tribes like the Bantu and others began arriving. The Bantu wiped out the local Africans and persecuted other groups. The Matabele people fled north to what became Rhodesia.

After Apartheid ended and the first universal elections were held in 1994 the ruling ANC opened South Africa's borders. Some of the worst of the worst came to SA from all over Africa but especially Angola, Namibia, Zambia, Mozambique, "Zimbabwe". The living standards of black South Africans which had steadily improved under white rule have plummeted. Unemployment, corruption, homelessness, life expectancy. As a result South African blacks regularly riot and there has been widespread violence against other Africans in SA.

The ANC has responded by whipping up hatred of the white population. The farmlands and property of whites is pretty much the last tangible wealth SA has, the ANC are currently organising the murder of white farmers using organised criminal gangs mostly lead by former soldiers from Zimbabwe and Mozambique trained by China and North Korea. The Rand is in the toilet and the countries debt is rated as junk status. The public utilities barely function and are loaded with debt. Its almost an exact mirror of what happened in "Zimbabwe" post Rhodesia.

This is an old clip of a documentary following the South African Police Services special task force in the 1990's when there was still some semblance of law & order enforced before the white officers who knew about policing were sacked. They were an SAS equivalent unit formed of ex soldiers and paramilitary police forces to combat the heavily armed organised criminal gangs most of who have military experience and training.

Its about 5 minutes. You should watch it. Coming to a European or American city near you soon enough thanks to immigration.