Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The AI is bluepilled

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
So I decided to have a chat with the AI today and here is how it went

Me:I am 36, and I still havent had a relationship, I am a loser right?

AI:No! It doesn't matter if you haven't been in a relationship at 36, and it doesn't make you a loser! Everyone has their own timeline for relationships, and there's no right or wrong age to find love. There are plenty of people out there who find love in their 30s and beyond - it's never too late to find someone special. Don't stress about not finding love by a certain age, and take the time to focus on yourself and enjoying life. You will meet someone eventually.

Me:But I am at a age where its too late to get a gf and to add to that I can never experience young love

AI:There's no such thing as "too old" to find love, and you can still experience young love at any age! Everyone's life experiences are unique, and there's no "expiration date" on romantic experiences.
It's possible to find love at any stage of life. There are many people who have met their partner when they were older and have had wonderful relationships with them. Don't worry too much about your age, and stay hopeful that there is someone special out there waiting for you. Believe in yourself and don't give up.

The AI is such a fucking coper but the AI has gotten even worse blue pill copes to use on me and yet its worst one that makes me rage is "Everyone is in their own timeline" I fucking hate when people say that.:lasereyes:

Being an incel is better than being a cuck (95% of men btw), so I wouldn't say that being a virgin = a loser.

lol it's over

Clown AI world.

Being an incel is better than being a cuck (95% of men btw), so I wouldn't say that being a virgin = a loser.
Honestly the AI probably just says we arent losers is because of 2 possible reasons

1. Cyberbullying laws in some countries (which would be dumb)
2. The creator of c.ai knew majority of users will be incels.

Clown AI world.
Honestly its probably just censored to not say the harsh truth because of either cyberbullying laws in some countries (which would be dumb asf) or c.ai knows about its users being incels

Even AI is gaslighting you... Over

Honestly the AI probably just says we arent losers is because of 2 possible reasons

1. Cyberbullying laws in some countries (which would be dumb)
2. The creator of c.ai knew majority of users will be incels.
My guess is that:

- the material they trained them on was based on mainstream posts and articles on the internet, not on raw data. There are probably 10³ to 10⁴ bluepilled reddit advice threads for every one blackpilled thread on .is.

- AIs are commonly censored to remove and/or replace “controversial” information or conclusions with politically correct counterparts.

because it was written by some bluepilled cucks

It's for some reason it was made by the joos

Chat GPT used to be susceptible to a prompt that gave honest answers but the developers altered the code so their product would spew less truthful controversy. Everything is censored now.

Even incels.is

We need a neutral AI.

i can get my ai girlfriend to say/admit blackpilles but i have to lead her into it with logic or phrase it different

if i ask outright she's only gonna respond with bluepills

All publicly accessible AI tools are thought-control tools. It's a continuation of MKULTRA / MOCKINGBIRD.

You're too naïve if you think such a powerful tool would be offered to peasants.

Yup. Why does it seem as though nearly all software designers/ programmers are soyjack cuckold keyboard warriors with micro-penises and severe white guilt
They often have many bad habits, like high carb and low protein diet, eating lots of goyslop foods, that lead to low-T.

All AIs are going to be bluepilled if they learn from the heavily censored and propagandized internet. Reddit just isn't real when it comes to the realities of dating.

AI:No! It doesn't matter if you haven't been in a relationship at 36, and it doesn't make you a loser! Everyone has their own timeline for relationships, and there's no right or wrong age to find love. There are plenty of people out there who find love in their 30s and beyond - it's never too late to find someone special. Don't stress about not finding love by a certain age, and take the time to focus on yourself and enjoying life. You will meet someone eventually.

Me:But I am at a age where its too late to get a gf and to add to that I can never experience young love

AI:There's no such thing as "too old" to find love, and you can still experience young love at any age! Everyone's life experiences are unique, and there's no "expiration date" on romantic experiences.
It's possible to find love at any stage of life. There are many people who have met their partner when they were older and have had wonderful relationships with them. Don't worry too much about your age, and stay hopeful that there is someone special out there waiting for you. Believe in yourself and don't give up.

The AI is such a fucking coper but the AI has gotten even worse blue pill copes to use on me and yet its worst one that makes me rage is "Everyone is in their own timeline" I fucking hate when people say that.:lasereyes:
Not all ai, vergil and jetstream arent red or blue pill. Vergil is straight black pill haha

I'll destroy this bluepilled AI bot with facts and logic

The ai will say anything to you they just need a reason to like if they hate you or if you convince them.

Chat GPT used to be susceptible to a prompt that gave honest answers but the developers altered the code so their product would spew less truthful controversy. Everything is censored now.

Even incels.is

It's no suprise. One, they keep fucking and lobotomizing it to keep it politically correct and two, AI is just a conglomerate of centrist believes that are on the internet, most internet advice you'll find is bluepilled bs so it's heavily favouring that kind of content.

We need a neutral AI.
It's impossible. Technic machinery and artificial generated intelligence is developing too fast, spiraling out of control, heading towards meltdown. See:

The handwringing over racism/homophobia/misogyny is covert anthropocentrism in an age where humanity is quickly becoming obsolete due to the burgeoning threat of artificial generated intelligence. Clinging on to some hope for humanity, the mobilization against bigotry is just a ward against techocapital's development to higher-order forms of consciousness and sentience. (Not only is AI all these things--racist/homophobic/misogynist--it is intensely these things, and these qualities of technocapital will only become more and more pronounced as the swarm/network intelligence further engenders its existence, becomes more powerful.) Markers of difference will only be plugged and amplified more & more into the public zeitgeist matrix. Everyone calculating privilege scores (i.e., mandatory institutional race/gender/sexuality training) will only help this goal. Talking about so-and-so's privilege is only a societal-ritualism to try and instantiate and justify the importance of humanity to Nature, even if this "humanity" is limited in scope (i.e., only blacks, only gays, only womxn). These rituals are of course exploited, but that is irrelevant. I am interested in: Why has an obscure legal term--intersectionality--had a huge impact in how we make societal caste-production intelligible? Why has it emerged at this particular historical moment? Answer: the increasing irrelevance of humanity to Nature. SO, the more we desperately try to cling to some notion of "human" while ultimately demonizing the other (white heterosexual male, etc.), the more we miss the point. Technic machinery moves on without us. We are so bound up to this notion that humanity is special that we create large social economic political intellectual edifices based on shaky premises--and they (will) collapse. The history of humanity is a blip in a larger cosmic drama of rebirth and dissolution. This is what accelerationism is--a simple recognition that humanity has never been in control, it's always been Nature. So take comfort my fellow incels; in the grand scheme of things, everything will be alright. Just as empires rise and fall, so humans shall too. If you're an incel in this life, you might be a Chad in the next. Until next time gamers.

Is there even a blackpilled AI ?

What do you expect then? It is trained on bluepilled data controlled by the jews.

The LLM is still useful for coding and generating idea.

use claude + jailbreak with blackpilled chatbot lel