Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The agepill destroyed my life!

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★★
Title. Society thinks I’m old at my age which makes me feel like a loser.

we are a losers here, thats why we are inceLs

Lets find out on chrismas eve if people gaslit us or they act like human beings

Back in the day, you'd at least get respect and a certain authority with age.

Nowadays, with feminism and, consequently, looks being the end-all-be-all of everything, being old sucks. It has no advantages anymore. You only lose more respect since your looks decrease further and even remotely prime pussy is out of question for you, even if you're a billionaire.

No age for your face

Nowadays, with feminism and consequently looks being the end-all-be-all of everything, being old sucks. It has no advantages anymore.
Labels related to age have really fucked up my esteem.

Fuck man so ur only problem is ur age lol

Nowadays, with feminism and, consequently, looks being the end-all-be-all of everything, being old sucks. It has no advantages anymore. You only lose more respect since your looks decrease further and even remotely prime pussy is out of question for you, even if you're a billionaire.

I relate, unfortunately :feelsrope:

No, that is part of it though.
Bro he make it like if age is the only thing that bothering him so i think this guy is a fakecel

I'm about to hit 29 next month.. I don't think I've talked to a chick since I was in my early 20's, lol. But yah, the older you get, the harder it gets... and not just your health, but how people treat you, especially foids. Fucking sucks.

I'm about to hit 29 next month.. I don't think I've talked to a chick since I was in my early 20's, lol. But yah, the older you get, the harder it gets... and not just your health, but how people treat you, especially foids. Fucking sucks.
man 29? im 24 i feel drained too

Because of my balding appearance i have always looked over a decade older