Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The age pill

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
This pill completely destroyed my will to live. I've always coped how I'll just surgerymaxx when I'm older and get laid, but the fact is that I'll never look as good as I do now. Just seeing pictures of people's parents when they were younger and comparing them to them now, oooo boy there truly is no hope. I'm just gonna have to run landwhale single mom betabuxx game, no hooking up for me obviously.

This pill completely destroyed my will to live. I've always coped how I'll just surgerymaxx when I'm older and get laid, but the fact is that I'll never look as good as I do now. Just seeing pictures of people's parents when they were younger and comparing them to them now, oooo boy there truly is no hope. I'm just gonna have to run landwhale single mom betabuxx game, no hooking up for me obviously.

That's the most realistic goal that most Incels can have. But of course, there's many idiots here saying "it's Chad life or nothing," do a lot of these fucks think that their going to turn into Chads overnight? That's some MGTOW like thinking.

Most Incels will be actually lucky to become Betabuxes because becoming that too is challenging. The juggernaut law makes it harder for low value men to get with their looksmatched.

your 19 dude.

19 is the perfect age, better than the 14 year old we have here

do we seriously have a 14 year old here.

my opinion is you should atleast be 20 before you consider yourself given the average age of losing virginity is 17 for males.

my opinion is you should atleast be 20 before you consider yourself given the average age of losing virginity is 17 for males.
I agree but hes close and yea jfl at being here at 14

Yeah, no making up for lost time. Hibernate and looksmax plans are fucking retarded. Just fucking rope.

There used to be a 14 year old that came on here, idk what happened to him though.

There used to be a 14 year old that came on here, idk what happened to him though.

did you really make another account because you didnt wanna wait a day to post?

watch your diet from now, exercise, and take care of your skin and use sunblock. You might look good as Robert Downy Jr or one of those other old chads.

did you really make another account because you didnt wanna wait a day to post?
Wasn't your ban just a temporary one?

It's not about the ban, I've explained this in Meta + feedback, the site is really fucking slow on my main account for some reason. Pages don't even load sometimes, this happens on both PC and mobile.

That's the most realistic goal that most Incels can have. But of course, there's many idiots here saying "it's Chad life or nothing," do a lot of these fucks think that their going to turn into Chads overnight? That's some MGTOW like thinking.

Most Incels will be actually lucky to become Betabuxes because becoming that too is challenging. The juggernaut law makes it harder for low value men to get with their looksmatched.
Just because it's "challenging" to be a landwhale's betabux, doesn't mean that's what we should strive for. We are above normies and will not behave as desperately as them. Fuck a landwhale, but don't betabux it unless you're a cuck.

Just because it's "challenging" to be a landwhale's betabux, doesn't mean that's what we should strive for. We are above normies and will not behave as desperately as them. Fuck a landwhale, but don't betabux it unless you're a cuck.

:feelsokman: