Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The age pill is fucking brutal for foids (pic)

B

bcroger

Commander
★★★★
Look at 34 y/o Rostie Margit Robbie

29 y/o rostie Gigi Hadid

The average white, college girl who is not a landwhale is more attractive than them:

They lose all their glow past 24. Fucking brutal. Men peak in their early 30s.

Zayn at 31

Meeks at 40:

Last edited:
Margot robbie has a more masculine jaw then me lol.

Brutal

She can easily find her looksmatch, but I think that Tinder matches are kind of bullshit.

If it were that easy, every woman, even 300 lbs+ landwhales who belongs in a zoo, would have male models, pilots, CEOs and college athletics as husbands and boyfriends. When I go out in real life, most women are with men who look similar to them.

They get lots of matches because most men swipe right on everyone, they are looking for cyber sex, ppl who use fake or manipulated images, bots, trolls etc. Occasionally, they will get a one night stand w/ a high value man, but generally not long term. Most of those "attractive" men who fuck landwhales and grannies from tinder are likely sex addicts or psychopath types who will leave them for another granny or landwhale.

Last edited:
Can a man just not fucking cope a little?

Do you guys always have to shit on other incels?
quoi reflechit risitas consterne dubitatif perplexe ruthveun doigt reflexion

stoping a cope = shitting on other incels ?
I don't think so. I think that for us incels, accepting the bp is less harmfull than coping. I wish no harm to any incel and he probably would not be on .is if he wanted to be safe from harsh truth.

quoi reflechit risitas consterne dubitatif perplexe ruthveun doigt reflexion

stoping a cope = shitting on other incels ?
I don't think so. I think that for us incels, accepting the bp is less harmfull than coping. I wish no harm to any incel and he probably would not be on .is if he wanted to be safe from harsh truth.
Can we just accept the blackpill, but cope occasionally?

I give that bottom photo gal an A

Wait until they inevitably bog themselves

i
celandic females is where it's at guys

cope even a 77 year old women can get more dates then a average 18 year old boy
think that Tinder matches are kind of bullshit.

If it were that easy, every woman, even 300 lbs+ landwhales who belongs in a zoo, would have male models, pilots, CEOs and college athletics as husbands and boyfriends. When I go out in real life, most women are with men who look similar to them.

They get lots of matches because most men swipe right on everyone, they are looking for cyber sex, ppl who use fake or manipulated images, bots, trolls etc. Occasionally, they will get a one night stand w/ a high value man, but generally not long term. Most of those "attractive" men who fuck landwhales and grannies from tinder are likely sex addicts or psychopath types who will leave them for another granny or landwhale.

Fuck the old people problem, they're normies anyway, even though they're old.

still more smv than this entire forum members combined - not brutal

because they are women
You are thinking only of Tinder matches. They are kind of bullshit.

lmao all they gotta do is not be fat and they will get a bf

lmao all they gotta do is not be fat and they will get a bf
Even fat ones can get a BF.

My point is that in the long term most foids get with roughly their looks match, and Tinder matches are mostly a farce.

Saying anything is brutal for wiminz is sus at best

True, I guess my point is that they objectively get uglier.
Most definitely.

A 30 year old post wall foid can still pickup a boyfriend/company though.

Theyll just get pissed off it's not Chad tho

Gigi hates Jewbs.

Oh no, now you made all the Margot Robbir cucks on here angry:feelskek:

Meh, who cares at foid suffERing?

Even old, short, bankrupt, deformed, diseased, mentally wrecked single mothers have a queue of suitors.

Foids have infinite smv. Ugliness only affects males.

Keep coping. Sure, they look worse than they did when younger, but they have zero trouble getting relationships or hookups with men on their looks level or above. A foid can be a wrinkled obese granny and still have guys simping over them

Men peak in their late teens to early 20s
Yep. Saying men peak at 30+ is a gigacope. Maybe for betabuxxing, lol, but not for genuine attraction. What these self improvement gurus fail to realize is many high school guys get love without improving a thing about themselves. Women love them exactly for how they are. That's what real peaking is, not betabuxxing some single mother at 30.

Keep coping. Sure, they look worse than they did when younger, but they have zero trouble getting relationships or hookups with men on their looks level or above. A foid can be a wrinkled obese granny and still have guys simping over them

Even old, short, bankrupt, deformed, diseased, mentally wrecked single mothers have a queue of suitors.

Foids have infinite smv. Ugliness only affects males.
You are thinking only of Tinder matches. They are kind of bullshit.

There are those retarded motivational speakers and then there are you guys who are just as annoying. You guys think that 300+ lbs ethnic landwhales are dating doctors, CEOs, world class models and college athletics. You are just as bad as the motivational speaker retards.

Last edited:
Yep. Saying men peak at 30+ is a gigacope. Maybe for betabuxxing, lol, but not for genuine attraction. What these self improvement gurus fail to realize is many high school guys get love without improving a thing about themselves. Women love them exactly for how they are. That's what real peaking is, not betabuxxing some single mother at 30.
Bullshit. All the TOP male models are in the 25-40 year age range.

At age 20, women, in a "dramatic change", begin sending private messages to significantly older men. At age 29, they become "even more open to older men". Male desirability to women peaks in the late 20s and does not fall below the average for all men until 36.