Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The age of Jewish domination is over

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/yLoind0vKH8

The age of the Ashkenazi overrepresentation is over and Jewish elites are slowly disappearing. :cryfeels: Seeing fellow Jews in positions of power was a nice cope, but now that most Ashkenazim are marrying out the average IQ's and attainment of positions of power are disappearing.

Just a few generations from now the idea of a Jewish elite will be an alien concept. :cryfeels:

And we'll have to live with a Hindu overrepresentation in technological fields as we currently already see a Hindu overrepresentation in tech CEO's.

This sucks ...

i doubt it is

This is the biggest cope I've ever seen.

era of the chink overlords is here

Jews will recreate Khazar Empire after the end of The Great Jewish War aka Russia VS Ukraine

It's a nice thought OP but frankly you need to lay off the drugs mang. Until the Rothschilds go bankrupted or Israel is nuked from orbit their power sadly remains intact. :feelsjuice::blackpill:

Kike psy op garbage.

It's a nice thought OP but frankly you need to lay off the drugs mang. Until the Rothschilds go bankrupted or Israel is nuked from orbit their power sadly remains intact. :feelsjuice::blackpill:
They hate the goyim this NWO plan has been in their plans since what Moses Hess? They won’t stop until it’s executed and all goyim are all slaves and tortured by their Jewish masters and prevented from ascending to their higher selves.

Over for jewishcels

They hate the goyim this NWO plan has been in their plans since what Moses Hess? They won’t stop until it’s executed and all goyim are all slaves and tortured by their Jewish masters and prevented from ascending to their higher selves.
The first reference to a world government can be found in the Torah or Old Testament, the NWO is thousands of years old in the making. :feelsjuice::blackpill:

The first reference to a world government can be found in the Torah or Old Testament, the NWO is thousands of years old in the making. :feelsjuice::blackpill:
Although this may be true the Jews didn’t really get the plan to do it until the 1800s. Before this they were just pests who got kicked out for charging usury on goyim or being greedy merchants. Also I was forgot it wasn’t with Moses Hess it was with Rothschild gaining power during the battle of Waterloo they gained influence.

Although this may be true the Jews didn’t really get the plan to do it until the 1800s. Before this they were just pests who got kicked out for charging usury on goyim or being greedy merchants. Also I was forgot it wasn’t with Moses Hess it was with Rothschild gaining power during the battle of Waterloo they gained influence.
People forget the bankers of Venice Italy or the takeover of Swiss banks before the Rothschilds came onto the scene. You must understand that for them this is fulfilling their religious prophecy bullshit since their God promised them the entire earth. :feelsjuice:

People forget the bankers of Venice Italy or the takeover of Swiss banks before the Rothschilds came onto the scene. You must understand that for them this is fulfilling their religious prophecy bullshit since their God promised them the entire earth. :feelsjuice:
Yea from the Talmud. Talmudic kikes. What’s your belief are you spiritual or Abrahamic religious?

Yea from the Talmud. Talmudic kikes. What’s your belief are you spiritual or Abrahamic religious?
I'm pagan, while I am a Jewish half breed by blood, I've turned my back away on all things Jewish or Abrahamic. I want nothing to do with anything of it, I hate them all. Their entire cultural mindset is a disease. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I'm pagan, while I am a Jewish half breed by blood, I've turned my back away on all things Jewish or Abrahamic. I want nothing to do with anything of it, I hate them all. Their entire cultural mindset is a disease. :feelsjuice:
I c

i just meet a jaw today, he was in a pizza store

And we'll have to live with a Hindu overrepresentation in technological fields as we currently already see a Hindu overrepresentation in tech CEO's
Curry rocks