Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The age of dogpill is over, take the wolf pill

Lifefuel for giraffecels. Another heightpill btw.
lol, here's a pic of the woman in your OP with the wolf.
What do you think, does she fuck animals or what?
She literally posted this on her facebook page. Not even trying to hide it.

Anneka Svenska   244698774 416429156513569 2396249774887290366 n

lol, here's a pic of the woman in your OP with the wolf.
What do you think, does she fuck animals or what?
She literally posted this on her facebook page. Not even trying to hide it.

View attachment 600222
Oh noooooooo.
This is such a golden find bro.
You should make a post about this JFL.

Marge just confirmed to want to fuck wolves too in the recent ep

jesus christ it wasn't just a one-off gag the end credits made it even worse

Simpsons might be the most black-pilled toon on TV these days
It acknowledges women want to fuck wolves
and that beer feminizes men into cuckolds who want to watch a wolf breed their wife

It’s the age of horsepill :feelsclown:

Marge just confirmed to want to fuck wolves too in the recent ep

View attachment 606752
jesus christ it wasn't just a one-off gag the end credits made it even worse

View attachment 606764

Simpsons might be the most black-pilled toon on TV these days
It acknowledges women want to fuck wolves
and that beer feminizes men into cuckolds who want to watch a wolf breed their wife
Holy shit, this is beyond brutal. Homer getting cucked by the wolf and watching. Good to see that the creators of the show are wolfpilled.

It’s the age of horsepill :feelsclown:
Horses are too domesticated. Foids will want to go for zebras next.

Over if you aren't wolfmaxxing in 2022 tbhngl

I wish female wolf would kiss me like that :society:

A woman would rather fuck a dog than a sub-5 man if presented with this option and there wasn't a choice to get out of it. This is enough of a reason for the ends to justify the means in terms of incels feeling whatever they want about women.
I’ve asked this around and they all chose human but…

The dogpill is honestly the pill that made me a complete mysoginist tbh
Im having a convo rn with one of these vile sick bitches and it makes me wanna kill myself
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Hang yourself fakecel

I’ve asked this around and they all chose human but…
what does that even mean you fucking moron? Show me the 2 pictures you used in your fag experiment.

what does that even mean you fucking moron? Show me the 2 pictures you used in your fag experiment.
I asked blackpill aware women, online and irl, although they did mention seeing certain behaviours that indeed coincide with the dogpill. Still a fringe minority…

domesticated dogs get BRUTALLY MOGGED by the WOLF

Holy shit, this is beyond brutal. Homer getting cucked by the wolf and watching. Good to see that the creators of the show are wolfpilled.
there's probably been a lot of this but I haven't been as dedicated taking screenshots/vidclips of TV in the past

I wish female wolf would kiss me like that :society:
ngl I want to fuck Mowgli's mommy Raksha

Goddamn women, man... I remember reading on 4chan how some guy who performed pap smears or whatever it was, knew when women had fucked their dog. The lab people are able to detect if a chick has had sex with their dog, the percentage of people who had come into near contact with a dog was pretty high, too. Way more women are cool with fucking their dogs than people will ever know.

Goddamn women, man... I remember reading on 4chan how some guy who performed pap smears or whatever it was, knew when women had fucked their dog. The lab people are able to detect if a chick has had sex with their dog, the percentage of people who had come into near contact with a dog was pretty high, too. Way more women are cool with fucking their dogs than people will ever know.
What’s a pap smear?

We know thugs are very attractive to foids because foids are attracted to wild animalistic behaviour (only personality women actually are actually sexually attracted by). And since dogs are literal animals, women (especially cumskins) love to fuck dogs (dogpill).

However, because of desensitization, the women get used to fucking and dogs and they don’t seem as animalistic to them anymore. On top of that, women themselves also are acting more and more like animals with their sexual behaviour of fucking every Chad including animals, so the dogs look less animalistic in comparison.

To counteract these effects, women have moved on to wanting to fuck even more wild and dangerous animals to get the same level of animalistic excitement they used to get from normal pet dogs. Now foids have started making out and fucking wolves. Time for you to take the wolf pill buddy boyos.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsinteresting/comments/svvbjj/how_wild_wolves_greet_each_other/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

@tehgymcel420 @ThoughtfulCel

Dont forget to upload the gore version when they decide to rip her to pieces :feelsohh:

Gross, foids need throwing in a vat of bleach!

OF COURSE ITS A BLONDE PIGSKIN WHORE :feelskek:

wolves are like the definition of hypergamous too no?
perfect for degenerate foids

wolves are like the definition of hypergamous too no?
perfect for degenerate foids
Maybe that’s why wolves are restoring to fuck mayo foids

They might start fucking chimpanzees soon! If that happens, then lifefuel for niggercels.

They might start fucking chimpanzees soon! If that happens, then lifefuel for niggercels.
Niggresses wanted the chimps for themselves. It will lead to foid civil war