Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The age of consent should be 30

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I am serious when I say that the age of consent should be 30. The age of consent should be 30 so that virgins feel less shame knowing they are not pedophiles. I think FDS is right to call people who date as 25 year olds pedophiles, because linking all people that have sex under 30 to pedophilia is the most effective way to discourage sex-having and romantic love as a whole. By the time everyone is 30 it all sucks anyway.

It's better for EVERYONE to suffer than for a few people to usurp all the teen lust. My stance is even more progressive than slate:

Last edited:
As long as consent isn't needed :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

All human touching needs to be banned:feelsree:

Foids would be too old to breed by the time they're legal tho.

Foids would be too old to breed by the time they're legal tho.
GOOD we should end the human race-- either end it all or make everyone retarded

GOOD we should end the human race-- either end it all or make everyone retarded
If you had the power, you could've just nuked the entire Earth.

It would only apply to non-chads as does the current AoC

Yeah, I'm only 26. Too young to have sex. :incel:

Based, only foids and Chads would be unhappy with this

The age of constant should be 50 why? because its a rounded number :feelskek:

Based, only foids and Chads would be unhappy with this
Roasties past their prime still get Chad's dick. Makeup, breast augmentation and vaginal rejuvenation does wonders.

Also, Chad can still peak in his SMV into his 30s.

based. make the prime age of man extend to 80

How about this: The entire human race needs to have sexual desire removed. Think of how many of the world's problems have their root in sexuality. Really think about this. Everything from corporate greed to mass shootings have fundamental roots here. Plus looks wouldn't matter so damn much. And lets not forget reckless breeding. If the world was asexual, the only children brought into the world would be from parents who WANTED the kid. A guy and PLATONIC female friend would go to a lab and have their kid grown in a vat lol.

Last edited:
Punish Sexhavers for Crimes Against Humanity (uncontrolled breeding).

Make the age of consent 100 for all so normal fags suffer.

How about this: The entire human race needs to have sexual desire removed. Think of how many of the world's problems have their root in sexuality. Really think about this. Everything from corporate greed to mass shootings have fundamental roots here. Plus looks wouldn't matter so damn much. And lets not forget reckless breeding. If the world was asexual, the only children brought into the world would be from parents who WANTED the kid. A guy and PLATONIC female friend would go to a lab and have their kid grown in a vat lol.

This is true. Alternatively, my suggestion is that men as a collective ascend to a point where reproduction no longer requires women at all and thus females can be culled off.

I think sexuality itself is problematic, but moreso because it involves women. They must be removed from the equation for the human race to reach the stars.

I'm also on board with the idea of increasing AoC rather than decreasing.

The logic behind it is quite sound if you're an incel.

make it 55 years old

Idk man seems kinda sus to me. It looks like we have an imposter among us

Chad and foid touching in public should be a capital crime

They must be removed from the equation for the human race to reach the stars.
Ever heard of the Great Filter? It's a theory to explain why we don't see any evidence of alien civilizations. I'd say chances are very high that one of those Great Filters is the sexual marketplace. The only civilizations capable of becoming truly advanced are those with a stable and balanced sexual marketplace. If we don't find a way out of the jungle in regard to sex, our species will go extinct within the next few centuries.

Ever heard of the Great Filter? It's a theory to explain why we don't see any evidence of alien civilizations. I'd say chances are very high that one of those Great Filters is the sexual marketplace. The only civilizations capable of becoming truly advanced are those with a stable and balanced sexual marketplace. If we don't find a way out of the jungle in regard to sex, our species will go extinct within the next few centuries.

Yes, I'm aware of and agree with it.

I think women and hypergamy had a time and place in the past, but they have become obsolete and even maladaptive.

It would only apply to non-chads as does the current AoC
Exactly. Do you think chads and mini whores care? They are fucking these extremely young girls all day and they love it in secret. How do they think these mini whores lose it so early and get addicted to it so early? Because they got banged by chads very early. No one cares about these fucking laws. If no one knows, nothing happened, and that's how chads get it. Pretty much like a crime with no evidence. No evidence, no crime, no face, no case.
These arbitrary AoC laws would not change anything in the big picture, since people are having sex with enormous age gaps even with people below restricted age of consent, people know about it and yet nothing happens. So what would this change? This would only be effective with mega omnipresent and omniscient policing, which can't be a thing unless we were living in a real 1984 world.

Exactly. Do you think chads and mini whores care? They are fucking these extremely young girls all day and they love it in secret. How do they think these mini whores lose it so early and get addicted to it so early? Because they got banged by chads very early. No one cares about these fucking laws. If no one knows, nothing happened, and that's how chads get it. Pretty much like a crime with no evidence. No evidence, no crime, no face, no case.
These arbitrary AoC laws would not change anything in the big picture, since people are having sex with enormous age gaps even with people below restricted age of consent, people know about it and yet nothing happens. So what would this change? This would only be effective with mega omnipresent and omniscient policing, which can't be a thing unless we were living in a real 1984 world.
I think you vastly underestimate the network of pedophile hunters out in the streets trying to become the next Chris Hansen. Imagine that shame brought on 25 year old daters that consent.

Shame is the greatest weapon to discourage sex-havers. As long as they feel like pedophiles, they would not risk the pressure.

I think you vastly underestimate the network of pedophile hunters out in the streets trying to become the next Chris Hansen. Imagine that shame brought on 25 year old daters that consent.

Shame is the greatest weapon to discourage sex-havers. As long as they feel like pedophiles, they would not risk the pressure.
If we go by the stupid point that the brain only fully develops at 25, then only people 25 and above should consent since they are not developed and children. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Just get out of the country where it happens, AoC is not an universal number anyway. Living in a cuckold country is hell.

Make The Age Of Consent 20.

Attachments

• 1635236714837.png
    1635236714837.png
    1 MB · Views: 10
I ain't reading that bullshit article my g

Remove consent from the lexicon, no such crap needed:ahegao:

Most foids have body counts high as the sky by the time they are 18. Do you really think that a foid is not going to use her power to control her sexual outcomes by the time she is ready to graduate from high school?

The reason I am an oldcel, is because I wasn't nearly aggressive enough while I was in high school.

I'm only attracted to women in their 30s and 40s that i find attractive so idc anyway, but this is a good thing to be done