Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion the age of consent should be 15

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-

Basically according to a lot of studies men's sexual attraction to women peek at 13, which is kinda fucked but i persoanlly believe 15 yrs should be the age of consent or maybe 16, if a 15 yr old and 15 yr old can have sex why cant a young guy fuck a 15 yr old if they're consenting ded srs?

Considering girls are giving it up at 13 nowadays, I agree.

AOC is 15 in sweden :feelsEhh:

It peaks at 13-14 because most girls start puberty at 10-11. In other words, 2-3 yrs is enough time for them to be ready.

As for AoC, I simply hate that concept, as ppl grow differently. Biology is what matters. There could very easily be a girl who is 15 and still hasn't started puberty, while there is a girl who started puberty at 6.

what's the anime in your ava?

It's 16 here, close enough.
Who cares though, changing the AOC won't change our situation.

tbh I knew girls at 14 giving blowjobs to adults to buy them vapes and shit
Girls nowadays hold sex in so little regard they use it as pretty much a business transaction. I know girls who slept with drug dealers just to get free weed. That weren't even trashy acting either.

It's 16 here, close enough.
Who cares though, changing the AOC won't change our situation.
first step bhai, if we wanted to solve inceldom, we'd have to implement a enforced monogamy, give women limited rights similar to based middle eastern countries and the 1950s, encourage traditionalism, make adultery punishable, put men back in charge etc
Girls nowadays hold sex in so little regard they use it as pretty much a business transaction. I know girls who slept with drug dealers just to get free weed. That weren't even trashy acting either.
ded srs same, some whore at my school lost it to some drug dealer, threw it away like it's nothing,

I agree tbh. I would put it at 15 too.

They start taking Chad the day they turn 13. It should be less than 15.

They start taking Chad the day they turn 13. It should be less than 15.
srs, I just dont like 13 yr olds ngl, maye 14 and bit

View attachment 247298
Basically according to a lot of studies men's sexual attraction to women peek at 13, which is kinda fucked but i persoanlly believe 15 yrs should be the age of consent or maybe 16, if a 15 yr old and 15 yr old can have sex why cant a young guy fuck a 15 yr old if they're consenting ded srs?
It doesn't matter what the age of consent is, those 15 year olds are going to fuck the 23 year old college jock, not you.

It doesn't matter what the age of consent is, those 15 year olds are going to fuck the 23 year old college jock, not you.
thats why there should be enforced monogamy, they already do anyway, there jbs in my school fucking older guys

14 IMO, but yeah I agree with pretty much everything that was said.

thats why there should be enforced monogamy, they already do anyway, there jbs in my school fucking older guys
Who is going to enforce the monogamy? Do you think a teenage girl's parents are going to want to arrange for her to get married to an incel who will give them incel grandchildren?

Who is going to enforce the monogamy? Do you think a teenage girl's parents are going to want to arrange for her to get married to an incel who will give them incel grandchildren?
me nigga, ill be the king of the monogamy and ill introduce sharia law, women will be property

Should be no age of consent, sex havers just get executed :feelshmm:

They start fucking at that age anyways

16 is good IMO from what I can remember from that time, which isn't much. It's been both 14 and 16 in my country in my life, and 14 is just so fucking creepy.

I will still be incel

It actually is 15 in a lot of the world already. But if you go on twitter you would think the only acceptable thing, even if you're 18, is to fuck 35+ year old landwhales with 4 children

It actually is 15 in a lot of the world already. But if you go on twitter you would think the only acceptable thing, even if you're 18, is to fuck 35+ year old landwhales with 4 children
dont insult my queens, just date this beef flap roastie

according to a lot of studies men's sexual attraction to women peek at 13, which is kinda fucked
Don't put too much faith in your table: zero are attracted to 8 year olds but suddenly 10 year olds are more attractive than 40s?

but i persoanlly believe 15 yrs should be the age of consent or maybe 16, if a 15 yr old and 15 yr old can have sex why cant a young guy fuck a 15 yr old if they're consenting ded srs?
It sounds like you're mad at close-in-age exceptions rather than unfair static AoCs.

They should be variable based on capacity.

have seen 12 and 13 foids with large tits :feelsohh:

Don't put too much faith in your table: zero are attracted to 8 year olds but suddenly 10 year olds are more attractive than 40s?

It sounds like you're mad at close-in-age exceptions rather than unfair static AoCs.

They should be variable based on capacity.
tbh i just posted this to trigger soyboys, i dont give two shits if the aoc is changed, im still incel
have seen 12 and 13 foids with large tits :feelsohh:
:feelswhere: fbi

tbh i just posted this to trigger soyboys, i dont give two shits if the aoc is changed, im still incel

:feelswhere: fbi
reminds me now was a foid that age in school we could see her pink bras and titties :feelsohh:

Why are you being so soy?

I remember grade 7/8 and yes there was at least one with huge tits, DWI.

I remember the popular/funny guys used to joke about double-penetrating her vagina/pussy and she would laugh and hang out with them.

I remember the popular/funny guys used to joke about double-penetrating her vagina/pussy and she would laugh and hang out with them.
its a joke nigga, girls in grade 8 were sucking of 24 year olds for vapes. lots of whores are cunts even at that young of a age

wonder why some of them had boyfriend hmmmmmmm

There's no consent for your face

no it should be 14
I wish you fucks would stop wasting time quibbling over numbers. Do we have an "age of being a lawyer" or "age of being a doctor"?

It does make sense to forbid sex who don't know WTF risks it entails, so give sex licenses to whoever passes exams demonstrating that knowledge, EASY. Make it hard enough and extensive enough that they can't just cheat by getting spoon-fed answers by some groomer.

:feelsPop:I have quasi-reactionary libertarian leanings on this matter.

it doesnt matter what the age it is they wont fuck u

would you like it to be younger ?
I want it to be FAIR. If they want to make it hard enough that it takes the equivalent of a doctorate of studying to do, and it's generally 25+ year olds who pass it, that's fine with me.

But if they want to make it easy enough for some 18 year old bimbos to pass, they should accept that some genius preteens might pass it too, and give them equal freedoms.

why do incels support lower AOC? i don't get it

i think women peak in SMV at 16-24. not sure why men would find a 12 year old more attractive than a 23 year old.