Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the Actorspill

M

middleEast

Recruit
★★★
I am always true to myself , Iam always expressing my emotions my ideas , Iam true to myself to the point that when I talk to other people I will talk exactly as i think with myself .

I thought that it's a part of being honest person , I could not explain my failures ,expressing myself and my emotions have got me in a lot of troubles .

until i knew that

people develop a social Facde , they live a double life , a life of manipulation with the world , so they could fight for their ambitions without openly violating the social values .

everything a human say especially "neurotypicals" is basically an Act , a move in their game of life .

they are not expressing themselves , they are appearing to the observer as their benefits requires to

foids for example on actor mode 24/7 , they are masters on that regard .

people are not what they seen to be, what they are is totally different , when I understand this axiom of social life , their behaviour is more understandable .

Last edited:
i think this is just cope. normies are really that retarded

i think this is just cope. normies are really that retarded
it's a cope to think less of other , as it will give the thinker the sense of self value

it's a cope to think less of other , as it will give the thinker the sense of self value
uh no greyfag. its a cope to think that because you are an egoist. i'm not your kind
Screenshot 2022 03 31 190436

The world's s stage

that's true, every normie i know leads a double life, they all know deep down the shallow things we all are supposed to chase and they are happily doing it while hiding their true intentions