Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Actions of a Lonely Woman and the Effects of Online Incel Communities on Society

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Dementiacel
★★★★★
Abstract

In recent years, the resistance to women’s rights
movements has started to shift from only being based
on gender roles and has started to take root in insecurity
and anxiety surrounding a dating life. This phenomenon
has been further exacerbated with the advent and
growth of the internet, where ideas are allowed to spread
across the world rapidly which has created online forums
where people known as incels gather.

In this paper, I ascertain that these online forums have a
broad incel culture and community founded on
victimhood and frustration and how they were formed as
a consequence of a well-intended action, then investigate
how language and terminology in various online spaces
affect different incel cultures and how that language has
created the “alpha/beta male”, “Chad”, “Stacy/Becky”,
and “nice guy” stereotypes, and then examine how incel
culture relates to broader issues such as mental health,
violence against women, homophobia, transphobia, and
ableism.

Racconti dal seminterrato

Would you ascend with this studentfoid? And Ursinis? I'd cum into Hersinis

These mediocre midwit females who need to write dissertations to graduate with their subpar good for nothing degrees know next to nothing about the subject matter they're talking about because they will always be outsiders looking in. They aren't experts on the topics they're supposed to be knowledgeable about since foids will never comprehend male issues, let alone inceldom. This is why they will never fully understand anything about the incel communities they write about in their half assed papers despite being self proclaimed experts. The sheer level of narcissism and amount of unadulterated egoistical hubris it takes for someone to present themselves as an authority on inceldom while never having experienced it themselves and getting all their information from post secondary brainwashing institutions that they sucked their professor's dick to get passing grades for is something only a w*man is capable of.

Last edited:
What's the context here, man? Where does it come from? Some student at a university you attend? Were you peer-reviewing this for a sociology class or something?

What's the context here, man? Where does it come from? Some student at a university you attend? Were you peer-reviewing this for a sociology class or something?
no context for your face

Would you ascend with this studentfoid? And Ursinis? I'd cum into Hersinis
View attachment 1179860
Anyone who wouldn't is volcel. To me she looks like a Stacy light. I'd do her any day of the week.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back