Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The absolute state of twitch simps

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Someone brought up Reckful in Twitch chat and I got pissed. So I said "fuck reckful" and the mayocels as expected, called for a ban. The mod timed me out for 24hrs. I gloated about it on her Discord and the mayocels there called for a ban. I messaged the mod who banned me & basically caught him being a corrupt POS. I called him a coward and an incel so this corrupt mf'er changes the Twitch time out to permament ban.

I msg'ed Jinny explaining to her what happened. Told her that I only got triggered because Reckful sexually assaulted Jenelle (Indiefoxx, half Asian). She basically upheld the ban. This indicates to me that she'd rather side with a mentally fucked sexually assaulting POS mayocel than me, a viewer whose been there since 2019 and has in many major occasions, helped her when she needed the most. To me, she was already on thin ice given the fact that she dumped her Korean & Taiwanese viewers for the mayocels in the first place. I was just watching for content. Now I don't want anything to do with her.

Kind of off topic. I'm fucking tired of POS mayocels like Reckful who is clearly reported to be a woman harassing & assaulting trash but just because he killed himself he was lauded as a hero among the Twitch userbase. Let this be an Asian guy, people would probably be besmirching his name, tarnish his legacy, and talk all kinds of shit while mods allow them to get away with it. It's a double standard. Whites are apparently deserving of forgiveness & treated as individuals but Asians are treated as a collective and subhuman (even by other Asians, especially the Lu's).

"I was just watching for the content" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Didn't read but watching twitch in general reeks of low IQ. Most people that I have talked to who regularly watch twitch seem to only puppet their favorite streamers opinions and takes on things instead of engaging in what is known as thinking.

sexually assaulting POS mayocel
How do you be an incel sexual assaulter lol ?

she'd rather side with the other guy
I mean lol... obviously. Who the hell would side with some random absolute fuckwit r*dditor of all people...

Let this be an Asian guy, people would probably be besmirching his name, tarnish his legacy, and talk all kinds of shit while mods allow them to get away with it.
Accidentally blackpilled ?