Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The absolute state of toilet demands

ControlledInsanity

ControlledInsanity

Legit NoFap World Champion AMA
★★

Call me fakecel but I don't think I would ever trash my dignity like that.

shortcels = fakecels? :whatfeels:

lifefuel for manlets?

Petit = unbreedable :blackpill::feelskek:

She is trying to be funny and its just so fucking cringe. Are you guys really too autistic to understand?
This, she's trying to "parody" men. You have to be stupid to not be able to see that. Women don't want petite anything.

She is trying to be funny and its just so fucking cringe. Are you guys really too autistic to understand?

I've gone three decades without meaningful foid interaction. Do you think I'd be able to read her intention?

I swear some dumb user here

It’s even on her face
When she say petite even her can’t help cracking a smile

translation from toileterino languago to human language:
all i wanted was a petite submissive chad boyfriend

translation from toileterino languago to human language:
all i wanted was a petite submissive chad boyfriend
She is parodying nigga

Women don’t want petite submissive man
What the hell all of you ?

How can you fall for that

Obvious satire, Foids will appear to contradict the Blackpill for attention, just don't give them any, but given the existence of this post, you did anyways.

The Typical Narcist , that likes having Controll , a little to much .

they want chads to fuck and Man to use .

Shitters.:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

@Mecoja @sub human @Lux @Rotter @Intellau_Celistic @Edmund_Kemper @ItsOver4cel @IchWillSterben @DottKo334 @nystagmuscel @ControlledInsanity @Mainländer @El Enemigo

Translation: I want a certain type of chad

Also she would be incel if she had Y chromosome.

“ submissive and breedable” used to be a “ meme” ( can’t really be a meme if it starts from foids but you know what I mean) from tumblr, that’s all this is, just foids hiveminding like insects

“ submissive and breedable” used to be a “ meme” ( can’t really be a meme if it starts from foids but you know what I mean) from tumblr, that’s all this is, just foids hiveminding like insects

I would call that a script. They follow social scripts.

@Mecoja @sub human @Lux @Rotter @Intellau_Celistic @Edmund_Kemper @ItsOver4cel @IchWillSterben @DottKo334 @nystagmuscel @ControlledInsanity @Mainländer @El Enemigo
She lies or wants a cuck to worship her.

This must be a joke or she wants a betabuxxer to easily cuck him :feelskek:
The state of men is pathetic

Holy shit women are so bad at being funny that hurt to watch. I could find more comedy value at a funeral.

septum piercing = mentally ill

In reality, she wants a Gigachad :chad:who's 10 feet tall :blackpill:, makes 10 figures worth for a salary :blackpill:, have 10-pack stone hard abs:blackpill:, and a minimum of 10.5 inches worth of meat she can gargle and suffocate on :blackpill:

Over :feelsrope:

Nice try bimbo.