Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The absolute state of the female gender 2020

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20200725 121608

Foids are Pigs. Even Chad's aren't this open about their sex lives

It only gets worse from here

I can't even relate to the "go through your phone and get angry" shit. No one calls me or texts me. There's nothing on my phone. I only ever use a browser and jewtube. Must be some chad shit.

And as always women assume that every man is chad, because non chads don't register in their brains

this makes me hard tbh, would love to experience a girlfriend like that at least once

this makes me hard tbh, would love to experience a girlfriend like that at least once

Probably worship. But I wouldn't turn down a woman like this.

I can't even relate to the "go through your phone and get angry" shit. No one calls me or texts me. There's nothing on my phone. I only ever use a browser and jewtube. Must be some chad shit.

And as always women assume that every man is chad, because non chads don't register in their brains
You nailed it. They think all men are the same because to the them only Chad counts as male

Iktf, I use my Android only for YouTube and Spotify I don't have any social apps and nobody texts me.

chads and foids are living in a different dimension, never forget that

Teehee so funny i will suck le dick :p
Meme gender 2020

Seems almost trollish - when the fuck do men have "daddy issues"? That's shit that women have, not men...most men will just move out, cut contact or tell their dad to fuck off if they don't like him...it's women who cry and get all hysterical by penting up whatever shit inside them

Man if Nikola Tesla were alive right now, his predicitions for the next century would be absolutely brutal.