Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The absolute state of the autism on Cucktear

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
I thought it was because they could sense our misogyny, but now they can sense our desperation?

You can tell they don't know how to act socially because they project everything on us

but if Chad is desperate for a gf it's a different story jfl

Yes you do

It's so addicting though. I feel like whenever some tard posts something completely fucking insane it's my duty to message him and show him just how retarded what he said is.
I've been doing this for years.
I'm hoping that I was able to wake up at least some delusional copers there.

I see. So, between choosing to believe the picture of reality painted by mountains of scientific studies and evidence wherein foids pick men based on face, height, neurotypicality, etc., and choosing to believe the picture of reality painted by autistic, emotionally and intellectually stunted trogs wherein foids pick men based on lack of desperation and other contradictory and inconsistent factors, I should choose to believe the autistic retards over scientific literature?

No thanks.

Fuck, they're retarded

Lmao, these people have absolutely no clue of reality.

There logical fallacy. How can you lament about not getting any gf, when you have not been rejected/incel in the first place.

It's also a coincidence we're all ugly.

Being lonely, ugly, sad or a virgin doesn't make you an incel.

LOL.

Women can read your mind unless you're Chad. Didn't you hear?

Ahh yes they can sense what I do on the internet

They need to up their rhetoric and "counter-blackpill" game because we're already light years ahead of stuff like this.

To a lurker, what looks more convincing and admirable: A counter-narrative about women that actually only rarely reeks of entitlement and pointless lamentation and is backed by numerous studies, OR vague self-help tips?

The two are on different levels, ours is superior.