Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Absolute State Of Stormfrontcels

Regenerator

Regenerator

It's Hip to be square
★★★★★
Stormfrontcucks

Stormfrontcels are huge cucks who deserve to be mocked & ridiculed. These cucks would prefer to date a White femoid with a body count of 100 White guys than one with a body count of one ethnic. They would also be fine with getting cucked by a White man & raising his child because "MuH WhItE BaBiEs":soy: These cucks would prefer if there son was a faggot or a tranny than him dating & having children with an ethnic femoid.

What makes it even funnier is that these stormfrontcels would have an easier time dating White femoid if they were a black man :feelskek:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa3tbaJIADM

I want med foids. If I have a son, I don't care what race he dates, I just wouldn't want him having kids with a ching chong.

I might be the exact opposite of a stromfront. I sympathize with non white guys that are just minding their own business but I hate black women

"stormfront" lmfao you leftoids need to get up to date on your dictionary.

Problem is I like HitlER and would like to be honarary Aryan living in Nazi germany with 16 yr old blond Aryan stace wife also I want to exterminate every other Jew because they don’t give me $$$$$

Stormfrontcels are huge cucks who deserve to be mocked & ridiculed.
100%.
These cucks would prefer to date a White femoid with a body count of 100 White guys than one with a body count of one ethnic.
True. Instead of believing in the hymen, which actually exists, and pops with the first dick, they believe in a mythical racist hymen that only pops when a non-white dick enters a white woman. They don't hold a white woman's white body count against her. This is a pathetic cope for the fact that 100% of white women are disgusting whores. Absolutely no standards.
They would also be fine with getting cucked by a White man & raising his child because "MuH WhItE BaBiEs":soy: These cucks would prefer if there son was a faggot or a tranny than him dating & having children with an ethnic femoid.
That is the logical conclusion. So long is it's not a black man!

Stormcucks are spiritually dead. They are destined for extinction. I'm fairly sure that their ideology is being spread by glowies for the specific reason that it prevents opposition to feminism. I remember when they larped white sharia, remember how quickly that meme died? Nothing like it has come up since.

I would like nothing more than for stormcucks to get the ethnogynocracy they dream of, if it means that the the rest of the world can be free of Anglo feminist influence and return to patriarchy.

True. Instead of believing in the hymen, which actually exists, and pops with the first dick, they believe in a mythical racist hymen that only pops when a non-white dick enters a white woman. They don't hold a white woman's white body count against her. This is a pathetic cope for the fact that 100% of white women are disgusting whores. Absolutely no standards.
They are fine with White femoids being huge sluts as long as they are sleeping with White men & not ethnics.
They also deny that White femoids like black men like crazy. It's hilarious the level of denial from them.

I'll speak from a non-white racist POV. It's better that we keep our purity. The thing is, you can't fight a two front war. If my own foids are sleeping around with my own men, that IS bad but can be fixed with social changes and no external influence. But if you add foreigners to the mix, it gets way more complicated and then genetics are forever, cultures isn't.

It's easier to implement social changes if your people are "united", and it's easier to unite a people if they are of one race.

They are fine with White femoids being huge sluts as long as they are sleeping with White men & not ethnics.
They also deny that White femoids like black men like crazy. It's hilarious the level of denial from them.

Their sites UI says enough, they have 2000s UI. Nobody who isn't absolutely ancient can navigate throug it.

Black guys do the same to non black guys. I saw an instagram post of a Kenyan woman showing her life with hee Curry bf and all the black 'Kings' were seething saying how Indians are racist, poop worshipper and how she needs BBC. Real insecure bunch.
If you think XMBF outrage is anywhere near the same level as BMXF, I have a pyramid in Giza to sell you.

Black guys do the same to non black guys. I saw an instagram post of a Kenyan woman showing her life with hee Curry bf and all the black 'Kings' were seething saying how Indians are racist, poop worshipper and how she needs BBC. Real insecure bunch.
Did they say anything about bombing that particular place in India?

I'll speak from a non-white racist POV. It's better that we keep our purity. The thing is, you can't fight a two front war. If my own foids are sleeping around with my own men, that IS bad but can be fixed with social changes and no external influence. But if you add foreigners to the mix, it gets way more complicated and then genetics are forever, cultures isn't.

It's easier to implement social changes if your people are "united", and it's easier to unite a people if they are of one race.
Here's where this thinking fails. Their own women are their enemy, and their most bitter one at that. There is no value in false unity. White men and white women are not playing on the same team, and it's not the presence of foreigners that is causing that. White women have been waging a soft civil war to set up a matriarchy since the mid-1800s!

What we see with the stormcucks is that their racist chases out any recognition of or willingness to solve the sex relations problem. They throw a tantrum and call you a Jew if you inform them of historical facts like that patriarchy has been normal for their people for more than a millennium before feminism, just about every right they're used to women having as a feminist fabrication, etc. They refuse to do what works so long as some non-white somewhere on the planet is doing it first.

What can this be, except a psyop to protect feminism from the majority of men? ALL stormcuck goals are best achieved by solving the white woman situation first. Crack down, establish firm controls on women, make virgin wives for all white men over the course of a generation, multiply, then drive out the foreigners. They will never, ever do this, not because they want unity, but because their whole ideology is just an expression of their complete simp conditioning from birth.

Here's where this thinking fails. Their own women are their enemy, and their most bitter one at that. There is no value in false unity. White men and white women are not playing on the same team, and it's not the presence of foreigners that is causing that. White women have been waging a soft civil war to set up a matriarchy since the mid-1800s!

What we see with the stormcucks is that their racist chases out any recognition of or willingness to solve the sex relations problem. They throw a tantrum and call you a Jew if you inform them of historical facts like that patriarchy has been normal for their people for more than a millennium before feminism, just about every right they're used to women having as a feminist fabrication, etc. They refuse to do what works so long as some non-white somewhere on the planet is doing it first.

What can this be, except a psyop to protect feminism from the majority of men? ALL stormcuck goals are best achieved by solving the white woman situation first. Crack down, establish firm controls on women, make virgin wives for all white men over the course of a generation, multiply, then drive out the foreigners. They will never, ever do this, not because they want unity, but because their whole ideology is just an expression of their complete simp conditioning from birth.
idk what people your talking about. most WN i talk to agree that femenism is bad. are you specifically talking about the people on stormfront? or WN in general?

lol then y is you username blackpillednigga?
when I registered for this site I was too excited and just wrote whatever the first thing I thought of. referring to random people as niggas regardless of their race is my own inside joke

I am not against ethnonationalism but for me it's a eugenic belief system and if you're dysgenic you are cucked to believe in it; don't matter your race.

Stormcucks are spiritually dead. They are destined for extinction. I'm fairly sure that their ideology is being spread by glowies for the specific reason that it prevents opposition to feminism. I remember when they larped white sharia, remember how quickly that meme died? Nothing like it has come up since.
Idk how the "alt right" movement of the 2010s was like since I wasn't around for that, but the modern day dissident right is mostly anti-feminist. I would argue the tradcucked model of sex relations they propose actually doesn't go far enough though, since I think a woman being "man's other half" is complete bullshit. It's like you said here:
Their own women are their enemy, and their most bitter one at that.
Women's wombs are the only real value they provide. They are the gatekeepers of sex and therefore reproduction. That aside, women are more of a liability than anything. Your own faith agrees with this to some extent, I recall reading somewhere that Muslims believe most of Dajjal's followers will be foids

the modern day dissident right is mostly anti-feminist
Being at least somewhat anti-feminist is a requirement to be considered a dissident at all.

But stormcucks are not, they only put on a pretense, and it's a very shallow pretense. The moment it comes time to discuss solutions, or even repealing VERY RECENT feminist laws like marital rape, wife beating, female mate choice, they will throw a tantrum and say you're trying to divide the white race.

They pretend to be anti-feminist the same way that a pussy-whipped simp pretends to be the husband. But he's really the wife. The moment a situation arises where he has to put the woman in her place and actually be the husband, he will fear losing her, and will instead become her obedient attack dog against any third party.
I think a woman being "man's other half" is complete bullshit
100%. It's even worse, they call a man's wife his BETTER half. Western culture is 90% simping, 10% materialism.
Your own faith agrees with this to some extent, I recall reading somewhere that Muslims believe most of Dajjal's followers will be foids
Any religion that claims to believe in the God of Abraham, and to believe the creation account in Genesis, must believe this also. What happened in Eden? Eve was deceived and caused the fall of man. Why would it be any different another time around?

But Islam is even more based. We hold that most of hell's inhabitants are women who were ungrateful to their husbands. And, looking at the present day, it's hard to imagine otherwise.

idk what people your talking about. most WN i talk to agree that femenism is bad. are you specifically talking about the people on stormfront? or WN in general?
WN in general. If your standard is getting them to say "feminism is bad", then you will be fooled.

Ask them if they support:
  • repealing marital rape, a feminist law made in the 1990s.
  • repealing the law against a man beating his wife, a law made in the 1920s and only actually enforced in the 1960s.
  • repealing women's right to initiate divorce
  • restoring man's authority over his wife
  • restoring father's right to choose whom his daughter will marry
Spoiler: they oppose all of these things. Literally all of them. They don't like feminism, the brand, but they love its policies.

I want meds to forsake my past neo-nazi shitposter self
It was all a deliberate effort aiming towards absolutely nothing, when in fact an incel has NO COUNTRY, NO TRIBE, NO ASSOCIATION.
We are living ghouls stuck in limbo.

These cucks would prefer if there son was a faggot or a tranny than him dating & having children with an ethnic femoid.
Well racemixing is fucking evil, disgusting and selfish, so anything would be preferable to that.

when I registered for this site I was too excited and just wrote whatever the first thing I thought of. referring to random people as niggas regardless of their race is my own inside joke
I call everyone nigga bc its funny

Spoiler: they oppose all of these things. Literally all of them. They don't like feminism, the brand, but they love its policies.
your talking to one right now and i agree with those things. and ik another guy (on the internet though) who agrees with me. i do see that a lot of WN are cuck on women but its in no way all.

What storm front cels are too retarded to realize is that foids are more attracted by the most dominant group, which is currently white men, which is literally themselves. In fact, they are a problem easier to solve than to magically change female nature.

I would like nothing more than for stormcucks to get the ethnogynocracy they dream of, if it means that the the rest of the world can be free of Anglo feminist influence and return to patriarchy.
This. I hoped Brics countries would do that but apprently they are giant cucks themselves. I loathe anglos, i loathe feminism, i loathe liberated slut foids. Bomb them all.

WN in general. If your standard is getting them to say "feminism is bad", then you will be fooled.

Ask them if they support:
  • repealing marital rape, a feminist law made in the 1990s.
  • repealing the law against a man beating his wife, a law made in the 1920s and only actually enforced in the 1960s.
  • repealing women's right to initiate divorce
  • restoring man's authority over his wife
  • restoring father's right to choose whom his daughter will marry
True. There's a white supremacist named Sinead McCarthy who is exactly like this with her cucked husband.

View: https://x.com/Sinny_Mac/status/1749806098775998711?s=20

True. There's a white supremacist named Sinead McCarthy who is exactly like this with her cucked husband.

View: https://x.com/Sinny_Mac/status/1749806098775998711?s=20

The funny thing is that they want feminism without the consequences. They especially want feminism as a weapon against other groups and nations. "Liberating" the women (so they can JBWmaxx etc).

These types often point out how black kids don't want dads and there's too many single moms (aka feminism), as if they want blacks to have strong families and be competitive. Any time blacks are doing well they respond with hostility or passive aggression.

You see the same simp faggotry with a lot of black nationalists. A lot of these dudes like Dr. Umar worship the ground black women walk on. He will tell you that drinking black women's pussy juice extends your lifespan and do it with a straight face.

People often use race as a trojan horse for gynocentric, pussy worshipping ideology.

This. I hoped Brics countries would do that but apprently they are giant cucks themselves. I loathe anglos, i loathe feminism, i loathe liberated slut foids. Bomb them all.

The funny thing is that they want feminism without the consequences. They especially want feminism as a weapon against other groups and nations. "Liberating" the women (so they can JBWmaxx etc).
Yes, just like women can't comprehend consequences, neither can WN.
These types often point out how black kids don't want dads and there's too many single moms (aka feminism), as if they want blacks to have strong families and be competitive. Any time blacks are doing well they respond with hostility or passive aggression.
Black single motherhood and criminality traces back to the 1960s welfare expansion and its use to indoctrinate black women with feminism. They literally coached them at the welfare office to divorce their husbands and push him out of the home so they could receive more welfare money.

So who exactly is the problem here? The victim, or the perpetrators? The current state of black people is the product of an attempted soft genocide against them by WN, or, as they were called back then, progressives.
You see the same simp faggotry with a lot of black nationalists. A lot of these dudes like Dr. Umar worship the ground black women walk on. He will tell you that drinking black women's pussy juice extends your lifespan and do it with a straight face.

People often use race as a trojan horse for gynocentric, pussy worshipping ideology.
It's like "the best interest of the child" meaning give m'lady whatever she wants. Your race includes women of your race. You have to be explicitly patriarchal, explicitly androcentric, or you default to gynocentrism.

Refusing to protect and take care of women isn't an option, it's in our nature as a species; but kowtowing to them and being ruled by them is optional and very self-destructive. If they can't take a hard stance against that, then they are simps and cucks. The Taliban protect the women of their country, they take care of their wives, but they aren't ruled by them. The Taliban also execute women who try to bring back feminism, which shows that men are capable of holding women accountable to the point of execution, they just have to be raised to be men, not simps.

I might be the exact opposite of a stromfront. I sympathize with non white guys that are just minding their own business but I hate black women
it’s understandable tbh, black foids are the bottom of the barrel demanding the top of the barrel

I mean, everyone wants to be a white woman, I think that's the class of people who has it easiest by far because they (a) get social white privilege and yet (b) get governmental assistance because they are women. I do rather wonder why the hell 25% want to be a black man because I personally see zero appeal in that.

That doesn't make you a tranny because you don't want to be a woman because you feel like already being one, but because you want to reap the benefits of being a woman while assuming that you would also just have normal cisgender feelings in that case.