Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The absolute state of noodlewhores: "I’m A Proud Asian Woman. This Is Why I Used To Date Racists."

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

It was, after all, the night when my date leaned across the table and told me, “I bet your pussy tastes just like General Tso’s chicken,” and I still went home with him.

:lul: :lul: :lul:

How can anyone still deny noodlewhores are by far the most pathetic race of women? Even beckys fucking dogs and horses deserve more respect than these living fleshlights :feelskek:

They all look exactly the same

Noodlewhores are the worst. All they do is create incel sons or more stuck up noodlewhores that make morw incel sons

Only good hapa born was ER, noodlewhores deserve the rope

"Boohoo Chads treated me like shit and made racist jokes about me, so painful, but I still sucked their dicks because they were Chads teehee"

Women fucking disgust me. Seriously I can't take it anymore. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I. Have. To. Share. A. Fucking. Planet.
With THESE CREATURES. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: FUCK WOMEN.

It was, after all, the night when my date leaned across the table and told me, “I bet your pussy tastes just like General Tso’s chicken,” and I still went home with him

It's not just that foids enjoy humiliation from Chads more than kindness from average males, we know that already.
They also enjoy humiliation from Chads more than kindness from Chads.

Rachel Phan said:
on a first date with a stranger
my date leaned across the table and told me, “I bet your pussy tastes just like General Tso’s chicken,”
I still went home with him.
what a catch, I bet this is the wife that Michael dreamed of marrying as a little boy
Rachel and michael

She seems close with that dog.

Last edited:
It was, after all, the night when my date leaned across the table and told me, “I bet your pussy tastes just like General Tso’s chicken,” and I still went home with him
I bet that nasty cum bucket took that as a compliment. Usually her dates tell her it tastes like fesikh. @tehgymcel420

Holy shit. Bitch almost got me swayed with all that emotional abuse crap. Then I remembered this.
It's not just that foids enjoy humiliation from Chads more than kindness from average males, we know that already.
They also enjoy humiliation from Chads more than kindness from Chads.

What an evil, vile creatures foids are.

I bet that nasty cum bucket took that as a compliment. Usually her dates tell her it tastes like fesikh. @tehgymcel420
I tried eating fesikh during sham el nessem, it's the worst thing I've ever tasted, it has scarred me for life. Have you ever tried it?

I tried eating fesikh during sham el nessem, it's the worst thing I've ever tasted, it has scarred me for life. Have you ever tried it?
Thankfully I never did and never will.

All that and Asian men are still invisible to her.

*hits pipe* Having Asian daughters is the ultimate cuckoldry beyond having daughters. Raising a girl for 18 years solely so she can ignore Asian men and get ravaged by a racist White man.

She has a rather, slanted opinion of men for some reason. :feelsdevil:

Tight asian pussy.

Did you just compile that image? lmao
yes, not that hard
Tight asian pussy.
cope if you think this is true tbh with Phan's "first date" track record

look at this whiny attention-seeking shit at http://www.jessicaglee.com/targets/h6sa1hn70go362bli9pzh1m1swczft

Rachael Phan said:
I grew up in Kingsville, Ont., the southernmost town in Canada. The population was 97 per cent white. I was always aware of my differences, since I was one of only two non-white students at my school until Grade 6. I don’t know what it feels like to blend in. In Grade 9 history class, two classmates spent the entire time telling me I should be deported. Around 2007, a classmate called me “bird flu.” I never want to relive those moments.

Every time I go on Twitter and see #chinesevirus trending, it triggers a lot of my past experiences and I feel a lot of shame. It doesn’t help that Trump called the coronavirus the “kung flu” multiple times. I can hear the blood pumping in my ears. My heart starts racing and I start becoming red—it’s my fight-or-flight response.

When I’m walking on the street, I think, Are people looking at me? Do they think I have COVID? I don’t walk by myself outside anymore. I always make sure my husband is with me. I’m afraid someone will say something racist or hurt me, physically.

Rachael is listed as being 31 years old when this came out in September 2020.

This means she would've been 14 (grade 9) ~17 years ago in 2003.

I was in HS around the same time (tad older) I can tell you she's full of shit. Asians were 100% accepted in high schools and had their own cliques where they tended to discriminate against other ethnic groups, not the other way around.

They tended to exclude non-asians from their social groups if they weren't academically successful or wealthy enough. Asian familys in Ontario tended to be very wealthy and academically successful, that's just trends. I never held it against them, I was envious and wished I had such a great work ethic and stable family structure.

About the only group who made prejudiced comments about asians were other asians. The ones who grew up here would refer to ones who recently arrived as "FOBs" (fresh off the boat) whereas whites/blacks/browns would not make those comments.

I remember when SARS came out in HS and nobody was making anti-asian comments in relation to it at all.

I'm sure there are some niggers looking for an excuse to attack someone who will go against asians but they're not doing so because of "China Virus" or "Kung Flu" or "Beijing Biden" or whatever.

My concern about who has illness, and I think this applies to the vast majority of canucks, are people who are obviously coughing/hacking/wheezing and shit, it has nothing to do with race.

Rachael's ease at finding a handsome white husband speaks to how she's obviously not going to be a target of racism. Her husband has probably experienced more racism than she has, just for being a white male, nothing to do with his chocie to have an asian wife.

I would've dated this girl in HS if she'd have me but she probably would've snubbed me for not being tall enough or some crap.

Last edited: