Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The absolute state of my country. Feminism, fake news and jewish shills

• Thread starter MarriedAndLookin4Fun
  • Start date
MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-

Vox is a political party that is running for government in 2018. At face value they're right or far right which is good in my eyes: anti-abortion, anti-feminist, they don't support muslim or african immigrants, very nationalist and conservative. For these reasons everyone hates vox

But they're jewish shills and zionists. According to them jews have an important role in spanish history but so do muslims. They're puppets to israel and are willing to bring in immigrants from palestine. Israel is basically paying spain to take palestinian people in a sick and greedy triangle scheme

Asides from Vox, all other political parties are center, left or far left, also jewish shills who support mass immigration and feminism.

If you didn't know by now feminism is completely destroying spain to the point where you'll get thrown in jail if you do anything to a femorrhoid. Fake news about misogyny and gender violence (by gender violence they only mean violence against foids) is being spread by (((mainstream news outlets))) to the impressionable braindead population, when in reality there are no "rapes" or "violence against women" or ""pay gaps"".

Being a straight white male in 21st century spain is living life on the defense. Take me out of this hellhole

Spain was better under Franco tbh

We create our own hell, op.

Your ancestors took all the worldly pleasures with them to the grave and left you to rot. On top of that your parents cursed you with their genes. Take the honkpill tbh, "there's always madness. Madness is the emergency exist".

Sounds horrible,hope Vox wins.Can't relate EE is doing good,for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back