Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The absolute state of men in 2021

Meus

Meus

Banned
-

Unbelievable. :lul::lul::lul:

His facial expression says it all. A "Naked hula dance" sounds wonderful :feelsUgh:

Average looks match relationship in 2021.

Man has to betabuxx with 6 figures income a post-prime roastie, have her dominate the household, and get sex every couple of months.

good boy points meme incarnate

No wonder why people donate money to onlyfan whores. You don't have to risk half of your property for a "naked hula dance from yours truly"

imagine doing that for a post-wall foid like that.

This spinelessness is painful to behold. This "man" may as well have been physically castrated already. (Unless he's been cheating on her with hotter and younger colleagues, which, given his insufficient 5/10 looks, he probably hasn't been)

Average looks match relationship in 2021.

Man has to betabuxx with 6 figures income a post-prime roastie, have her dominate the household, and get sex every couple of months.

:dafuckfeels: this is beyond ridiculous

at least he gets a bj, i dont get sheeittt

Fuck that life.

Proverbs 21:19​

It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman.”

King James Version (KJV)

I don't understand the chart. How does it work?

Better to be an incel than a cuck

It seems fake but ive seen real ones, so not surprised. I saw them on reddit of course lol

I bet $50 at least one of the kids is not his.

If you have to do chores for a foid to give you a bj, she's not interested in you anymore and you will be cucked.

better be incel

Imagine the cucks and rosties crying for it to be taken down if the genders were reversed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back