Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Looksmax guy got zygo, brow & jaw implants to become 10/10 PSL mogger who looks like a cross between Hitman Agent 47, Elias de Poot & Richard Ramirez.

I wish a looksmax org member would fully detail all the surgeries they got and show the results
The ones who got don’t show their faces and this dude didn’t get shit

Yes, but only of you address visible big defects like being bald.
It becomes retarded when people start to look a implants all over their face or eye widening surgeries
More isnt always better
Look at rehab room video on this topic.
Surgery results are dogshit and it’s limited asf

Mogs the forum on the before pic

Walk Away Agent 47 GIF by Xbox

Surgery results are dogshit and it’s limited asf
If you address the right problem without going to the first butcher you can find , the result can be good.
I had it and im satisfied.
I started looking at other stuff like implants and eyes but i realized its gambling at that point if you arent deformed

If you address the right problem without going to the first butcher you can find , the result can be good.
I had it and im satisfied.
I started looking at other stuff like implants and eyes but i realized its gambling at that point if you arent deformed
I’m talking about that, most of the time you need risky surgeries to ascend, all those baldcels are coping much it’s about hair bro!:soy: My ass, it’s about bones, and like you said it’s pretty much gambling

He was a kid in the before picture jfl if u think u can look like this

All that work, money and pain only to be lusted over by some low tier Becky’s. :feelskek:

Well I guess it still mogs us though so maybe it was worth it? :feelsrope:

All that work, money and pain only to be lusted over by some low tier Becky’s. :feelskek:

Well I guess it still mogs us though so maybe it was worth it? :feelsrope:

All of this is useless if hes short

OP called me stupid?

First of all, He did not fucking take those implants.

View attachment 1242661

??

This design is made by Giant implants / RealSurgeryMax from looksmax.org/lookism.net

Zeta himself denies doing any surgery in the first place so even if this guy was lying, why would he fucking posts details of his consults and implants onto the site to LARP about being natural after???

Once again, he did not take these implants, they belong to @giantimplants who is a professional and posts on looksmax.org and lookism while it was still up.

TikTok looksmax pages randomly just use these photos and say muhhh transformation.

Secondly,

What the fuck angularity are you talking about? Like I said the image is frauded as fuck. Yes he has an ogee curve but he also frauds by training his masseters. In these still pictures it looks sharp as fuck because he is clenching the muscle.

View attachment 1242664

The before images were taken half a decade ago. His facial fat distribution obviously fucking changed. So did mine, so did most people.

View attachment 1242665

He constantly frauds, admits to doing so.

Why?

View attachment 1242667

To advertise his shitty cord.

View attachment 1242668

Even in this shitty angle you can tall he has alot of eyehooding, good bizygomatic and bigonial width.

Truth is all he did :

Dye his hair
Dye his eyebrows
Get leaner
Finished puberty ( half a decade fucking difference through puberty jfl ) so melted away facial fat and bloat.
Good hair
Tretinoin, you can tell from the glow.
Wait nigga is right.

@wereq how did u fall for it u retard.

He just went through puberty and wore blue contact lenses.

He didnt do shit.

Wait nigga is right.

He didnt do shit.

I was on looksmax actively and remember the whole timelineof when he posted his face till now jfl

Even in his first threads it was very obvious he didn't ascend. His first pictures ever uploaded to the side just showed him with the same, except his hair wasn't dyed.

If you look at the video, his gonial/ramus area isn't even that sharp jfl, he is just flexing the muscle really hard.

And also yes, it is possible to have "that dimorphism" from puberty, just take a look at the countless models and MMA fighters that have even stronger dimorphism. :lul:

Just shows how easy all of these guys are frauding. He is good looking don't get me wrong but jfl he always had good genetics. He just leaned down, gymcells and frauded his hair and eyes.

Wait nigga is right.

He didnt do shit.
Also it's already confirmed that he did not get those implants in that image.

Giant implants said it himself. If he was faking it, he would never reveal his implants, something done in private with your surgeon.

Also it's already confirmed that he did not get those implants in that image.

Giant implants said it himself. If he was faking it, he would never reveal his implants, something done in private with your surgeon.
U cant become chad lol at most u go from sub5 to normie tier with surgeries also surgeries are good for when its just ONE giga big falio ruining ur face

Went from normie to chadlite, but this is promising. I just need Limb legenthing to become more legit so I can get to 6ft and thugmaxx some white pussy shiet

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back