Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The absolute state of Japcucks

The US can drop another nuke and jap women will walk out of their home to suck it.

this isn't proof of anything, Kai Schreiber is the kid who cosplayed as Harley Quinn, they're saying he's a trap who looks like a loli

Harl
Howl

I'm really not understanding the comparisons to Howl Pendragon, worlds apart

View: https://twitter.com/poisoncookie00/status/1478638173647675394

weird it's not the elder bro who isn't a tranny getting the compliments
Bros

Imperial Japan needs to return

I fucking knew it there's no way that Japanese thought anime characters look like them.
Anyone with a half a brain can notice that, except for the fucking weeabos, saying "aNiMe cHaRaCtErS lOoK JaPaNeSe to jApaNesE"
The US can drop another nuke and jap women will walk out of their home to suck it.
Of course. Women historically open their legs to the victors

Anyone with a half a brain can notice that, except for the fucking weeabos, saying "aNiMe cHaRaCtErS lOoK JaPaNeSe to jApaNesE"
Exactly, you think Naruto or Ichigo looks fucking Japanese? Of course not. It's sad that Japs are cucked, and gay for cumskins.

I see anime characters as Japanese or Korean with colored eyes and hair

You cant Out mog Eren yäger adult form

Holy shit, such level of cuckoldery is illegal.

At least East Asians can cope with Might Gai. Chakra=Sexual energy
Might gai is a eunuch and teaches Lee his eunuch ways:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Also Japs shit on curries too Wtf:smonk::smonk::smonk:
Use their religion but only portray whites East asians and American Blacks????:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: