Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The absolute state of foid teachers in Brazil

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
Dancing to garbage music about SEX with their students at school, of course nothing happens because she's a foid so it's empowering, if any parent says anything against this they'll be deemed as bigots. It's even possible that she's having sex with this kid, it's fucking over. JFL at first worldcels, imagine thinking you can slay stacies in Brazil running JBW as incel, you'll have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to get ugly slum dwellers. Just imagine the hardworking incel student that pays attention to her class and gets the best grade but gets no attention from her watching this and wanting to rope

If i had wife who did this i would divorce her

islam says these people would be lashed to an inch of their life

islam says these people would be lashed to an inch of their life
huge cope muslims women are turbo whores nowadays, literally risk their lives to become a cock carousel in the west

This happens worldwide, class chad sometimes get to fuck young stacy teacher. But this is alll looks, everywhere you are. LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS so why bother if it's on brazil, peru, africa or USA

smartest foid teacher

Imagine the smell of teenager pre-cum on this classroom :feelswhat:

This happens worldwide, class chad sometimes get to fuck young stacy teacher. But this is alll looks, everywhere you are. LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS so why bother if it's on brazil, peru, africa or USA
if it's africa or SEA you can run jbw as an incel, delusional to think you can do that in brazil to get stacies

if it's africa or SEA you can run jbw as an incel, delusional to think you can do that in brazil to get stacies
You can't just magically be born white, and by white i mean blond hair and blue eyed. How many whites are even there? By that point being white you can go to whatever 3rd world country and get a latina, they love tall whites. But let's be real, if you're white and you're an incel. Your face is not good and you're short. So you're fucked

A presumably wealthy, physically attractive, tall, phenotypically mogging Chadlite getting to do this without immediately being accused of "harassment" is no surprise... :society:

Brazil is known as a country of degenerates; I would have mourned Bolsonaro if he did more to combat hypergamous, Chad-worshipping behaviour such as this. :feelswhat:

As a Brazilian thats true and one of the reason i despise my country

I want to rape her tits , skin her alive and litter her shattered cadaver into the garbage where that shit belongs

You can't just magically be born white, and by white i mean blond hair and blue eyed. How many whites are even there? By that point being white you can go to whatever 3rd world country and get a latina, they love tall whites. But let's be real, if you're white and you're an incel. Your face is not good and you're short. So you're fucked
you don't need blond hair and blue eyes to run jbw, specially in africa lol. If you're ugly you won't get any hot girl in brazil even if you're white bro

I would have mourned Bolsonaro if he did more to combat hypergamous, Chad-worshipping behaviour such as this. :feelswhat:
why would he do that if he himself is a chad who benefits from this, he constantly changes wives to always get a younger one

I want to rape her tits , skin her alive and litter her shattered cadaver into the garbage where that shit belongs
why the tits

Brazil is one of the worst countries for incels tbh. Civil services exams (concursos) are the only way for an incel to survive here

Brazil is one of the worst countries for incels tbh. Civil services exams (concursos) are the only way for an incel to survive here

it's a daily struggle

When you try to cope with studies but then the teacher starts to dance

huge cope muslims women are turbo whores nowadays, literally risk their lives to become a cock carousel in the west
That doesnt change the fact of what the quran says to do to these women. The fact people dont follow it anymore doesnt make it "cope". But keep being a filthy degenerate swine. Youll be killed with the rest of them

Zero credibility. Zero respectability.

Dang the degeneration has hit south America

brazil is the country of putaria (sex)
you go outside, people are talking about sex.
you go to school, people are talking about date and relationships (sex)
you turn on the TV, people are talking about sex.
you open YouTube, at least 2 videos are directly about sex and most videos are indirectly about sex.
you open TikTok, at least 6/10 videos you scroll are about sex.
you open Instagram, most people are taking photos in order to have sex.
90% of popular brazilians songs are about sex

yet i still don't have sex

Dancing to garbage music about SEX with their students at school, of course nothing happens because she's a foid so it's empowering, if any parent says anything against this they'll be deemed as bigots. It's even possible that she's having sex with this kid, it's fucking over. JFL at first worldcels, imagine thinking you can slay stacies in Brazil running JBW as incel, you'll have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to get ugly slum dwellers. Just imagine the hardworking incel student that pays attention to her class and gets the best grade but gets no attention from her watching this and wanting to rope

View attachment 672246
Dude, please change that avi cuz looks too punchable.

Jfl about people who still think sex is real :feelsaww:

I'm more shocked she's dressed like that in a classroom. That's insane. But Brazil has been a feminist hellhole for a while now. I've looked at their "government" (plenty of foids), and of course the abortion thing passed there recently to the absolute glee of the numerous feminists there.

I'm more shocked she's dressed like that in a classroom.
lmao it's actually so common it didn't even cross my mind, I've seen much worse in a daily basis

brazil is the country of putaria (sex)
you go outside, people are talking about sex.
you go to school, people are talking about date and relationships (sex)
you turn on the TV, people are talking about sex.
you open YouTube, at least 2 videos are directly about sex and most videos are indirectly about sex.
you open TikTok, at least 6/10 videos you scroll are about sex.
you open Instagram, most people are taking photos in order to have sex.
90% of popular brazilians songs are about sex

yet i still don't have sex
Brootal, a daily humiliation for brcells

Well, she's a teacher so she's teaching that women are sluts. She's even using practical examples.