Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The absolute state of dot is

Gokubro

Gokubro

Commander
★★★★

What is this? This forum is 7 years old btw.

That's wild. Imagine being on this website in 2017.

View attachment 1181762

What is this? This forum is 7 years old btw.
Thats why I always say ban niggas who aren't ugly simple as. The Non-nt fags are normies or even chad lites but because of muahhhh non-nt they're free to roam the forum jfl. Being ugly is the biggest falio. I wonder why most fakecels that have been caught are self-proclaimed non-nt fags jfl

Surreal to see Goku still fighting Frieza on this site.
Only George Lucas could've written this level of poetry.

Thats why I always say ban niggas who aren't ugly simple as. The Non-nt fags are normies or even chad lites but because of muahhhh non-nt they're free to roam the forum jfl. Being ugly is the biggest falio. I wonder why most fakecels that have been caught are self-proclaimed non-nt fags jfl
Yep, issa TRUTHNUKE

>G-G-G-G-GOYS, I'M LIKE SO AUTISTIC AND CAN'T GET GIRLS UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAM I WISH I WAS MORE NT!!

Avg 2023cel tbh

Bro don’t underestimate how much autism fucks up your life. Unless you are 8/10+ in looks, autism is a social death sentence. Not just in terms of dating, but in terms of making friends as well

>I think it might actually be over for me guys, no girl will ever love me because I'm autistic......... Time to rope

I'm ugly and non-nt and people who are incel because of neurodivergence are valid. Social skills play a big role in forming relationships. Now if they're 6 ft and 8/10, then yeah, their autism isn't enough to cause them inceldom, but an average looking guy with average height might be doomed to inceldom due to the fact they're the same as everyone else with the only difference being that their social skills suck. If you were a woman with a plethora of options, why would you choose the normie who can't hold a conversation to save his life over a normie who can?

NTpillers are the worst scum of incel spaces, the absolute lowest of the low garbage, they're bluepilled faggots in incel disguise infiltrating places for ugly men to farm sympathy, imagine how privileged you must be that your biggest issue is social skills, literal foid tier activities, "muh autism is a death sentence" literally kill yourself loser faggot you deserve it and I don't give a fuck about none of your struggles if you aren't genetically PHYSICALLY unattractive

NTpillers are the worst scum of incel spaces, the absolute lowest of the low garbage, they're bluepilled faggots in incel disguise infiltrating places for ugly men to farm sympathy, imagine how privileged you must be that your biggest issue is social skills, literal foid tier activities, "muh autism is a death sentence" literally kill yourself loser faggot you deserve it and I don't give a fuck about none of your struggles if you aren't genetically PHYSICALLY unattractive
HOLY TRUTHNUKERALD

NT can only screw you over if you’re average or below average. If you’re at least a 6/10, you’re bound to ascend eventually

Bro don’t underestimate how much autism fucks up your life. Unless you are 8/10+ in looks, autism is a social death sentence. Not just in terms of dating, but in terms of making friends as well
Read my first sentence very carefully.

I want you to see all the exposed fakecels on this forum. Most of them were either normies or chadlites that were autistic jfl. It's always the niggers who preach about being non-nt that are always the biggest fakecels. I have yet to see an actual unattractive non-nt member on this forum(Many members have been doxxed and many of them were fakecels jfl)

the battle of the century

Read my first sentence very carefully.
You said ban those who aren’t ugly. Average looking guys who are autistic are technically not ugly, but their autism fucks them up. Are you saying any guy who is below Chad tier is ugly? I guess that’s actually true from a woman’s perspective, kek. Only super good looking chads get away with autism, and unfortunately I’m not one of them. I’m just a 4.5/10 and my autism drops my smv to zero.

I'm ugly and non-nt and people who are incel because of neurodivergence are valid. Social skills play a big role in forming relationships. Now if they're 6 ft and 8/10, then yeah, their autism isn't enough to cause them inceldom, but an average looking guy with average height might be doomed to inceldom due to the fact they're the same as everyone else with the only difference being that their social skills suck. If you were a woman with a plethora of options, why would you choose the normie who can't hold a conversation to save his life over a normie who can?
Muahhhh average guy with average height. Stop projecting lil nigga. Niggas like you are the ones who pollute the forum that's why there are so many fakecels mang, an non-nt average guy will always mog a extroverted subhuman. So you really think they go through the same troubles in life?

an non-nt average guy will always mog a extroverted subhuman. So you really think they go through the same troubles in life?
lol what is this? the incel Olympics? Yes, a non nt normie will mog someone who's subhuman tier in looks but that doesn't make them any less incel. If you can't get pussy despite wanting to, then you're incel, simple as.

Images 2

you mog this guy but that doesn't make you non incel.

You said ban those who aren’t ugly. Average looking guys who are autistic are technically not ugly, but their autism fucks them up. Are you saying any guy who is below Chad tier is ugly? I guess that’s actually true from a woman’s perspective, kek. Only super good looking chads get away with autism, and unfortunately I’m not one of them. I’m just a 4.5/10 and my autism drops my smv to zero.
jfl, so normies should be allowed on the forum because of their non-ntness jfl. So by that logic a extroverted subhuman shouldn't be allowed on the forum. So if i'm average but autistic I have a right to be on the forum? This is why there is a sudden influx in fakecels. Please I'd like you to see all the fakecels that have been exposed on this site mang. Most of them, if not all of them were non-nt and they still got banned regardless. They were normies and chadlites. I agree that being non-nt is detrimental but being ugly is a whole other can of worms and if you think being non-nt is worse than being ugly then it's shows that you aren't actually ugly. JFL back in the day incels were 1/10 manlets.

There is no battle, retard. I'm objectively correct.
facts mang, your thread is full of nt copers who are unironically normies or chadlites jfl

@Friezacel @ElTruecel @der_komische @Ron.Belgrade @Dr. Autismo @To koniec @autisandugly @Autistic Uggo

They need your help because muh mentalcel chads are destroying .is

jfl, so normies should be allowed on the forum because of their non-ntness jfl. So by that logic an extroverted subhuman shouldn't be allowed on the forum. So if i'm average but autistic I have a right to be on the forum? This is why there is a sudden influx in fakecels. Please I'd like you to see all the fakecels that have been exposed on this site mang. Most of them, if not all of them were non-nt and they still got banned regardless. They were normies and chadlites. I agree that being non-nt is detrimental but being ugly is a whole other can of worms and if you think being non-nt is worse than being ugly then it's shows that you aren't actually ugly. JFL back in the day incels were 1/10 manlets.
I 100% agree that being ugly is worse than non-NT. I don’t dispute that at all because in middle school I was non-NT and ugly, short, and skinny. My looks got me way more bullying than my autism did. After I hit puberty my facial bone structure and height improved a lot and the bullying stopped. I still can’t have much of a social life because of the autism though. People think I’m too weird to associate with.

lol what is this? the incel Olympics? Yes, a non nt normie will mog someone who's subhuman tier in looks but that doesn't make them any less incel. If you can't get pussy despite wanting to, then you're incel, simple as.

View attachment 1181776
you mog this guy but that doesn't make you non incel.
There are different levels or brutality and jfl if you think just because we have the same outcomes doesn't mean we go through the same procedures. You are incel because you're average and non-nt, i'm incel because i'm ugly, 5`3, live in a shithole etc. Just like how normies don't understand your plight, you don't understand a truecels plight.

I 100% agree that being ugly is worse than non-NT. I don’t dispute that at all because in middle school I was non-NT and ugly, short, and skinny. My looks got me way more bullying than my autism did. After I hit puberty my facial bone structure and height improved a lot and the bullying stopped. I still can’t have much of a social life because of the autism though. People think I’m too weird to associate with.
I agree but you're definitely a fakecel, how tall are you?

@Uggo Mongo @Fat Link @LeFrenchCel doesn't this constitute for a ban

After I hit puberty my facial bone structure and height improved a lot and the bullying stopped
That is blatant admission of being a fakecel, don't you think or am I wrong?

NTfags will never understand. They dont want to understand, they just want us dead. Just like in real life. Even on an incel site we cant escape the way we get treated by NTtards

I said the bullying stopped, not because people liked me. Only reason the bullying stopped is because I got bigger and people were afraid I would actually retaliate. I had zero friend in high school. Fucking ZERO. I was denied entry into groups every time there was a group project. I’m 6’0” by the way

NTfags will never understand. They dont want to understand, they just want us dead. Just like in real life. Even on an incel site we cant escape the way we get treated by NTtards
It’s fucking brutal man. This just proves how bad autism is. We literally get treated like shit by NTs on a site for losers

I don't give a fuck. NTpillers get as much sympathy from me as femcels do
Did you read my full reply? I agreed with you that non-unattractives who scream “muh NT” are larpers

I said the bullying stopped, not because people liked me. Only reason the bullying stopped is because I got bigger and people were afraid I would actually retaliate. I had zero friend in high school. Fucking ZERO. I was denied entry into groups every time there was a group project. I’m 6’0” by the way
6`0, average and their biggest plight is being non-nt. Fakecel in the making jfl. You get no remorse from me

Also, when I say my facial bone structure improved a lot, that’s not saying much because of how bad it was before. I was a legit 2/10 with how many flaws I had. I had a big forehead, narrow recessed jaw, buck teeth, and was skinny as fuck. I was literally called “pear face” by bullies. I didn’t become a fucking Chad or chadlite. I’m around a 4/10 facially now. My jaw is still a weak spot and I have noticeable dark eye circles and under eye bags starting to form. It’s good compared to how horrible it used to be. But it’s still nothing all that great now

Facial structure changed:feelssus::feelssus::feelssus:

There are different levels or brutality
doesn't matter, this is an incel forum, not ugliest man on earth forum.
and jfl if you think just because we have the same outcomes doesn't mean we go through the same procedures.
didn't say that and again, it doesn't matter. This is an incel forum, the only thing that matters is the outcome and not the procedure. Probably 90% of people here never got bullied.
You are incel because you're average and non-nt
no, I'm incel because I'm 5'6, ugly and non nt. I got bullied for my looks between the ages of 7 and 15. I was also a framelet because my family is poor and we couldn't buy much food.
i'm incel because i'm ugly, 5`3, live in a shithole etc. Just like how normies don't understand your plight, you don't understand a truecels plight.
this is not a competition.

thoughts? @BlackCel_from_ZA @Chudpreet

my point being that nt pill is only relevant is youre average (5/10) or below (sub5)

Did you read my full reply? I agreed with you that non-unattractives who scream “muh NT” are larpers
I just don't believe in the effect of NTpill on inceldom status AT ALL, average whites are all fakecels nt or not, autism can only worsen an already ruined truecel life because of LOOKS, if one isn't an ugly and/or shitskin male I just can't bring myself to care about any of their "struggles", if I do I'll have to accept the validity of femcel struggles too

Facial structure changed:feelssus::feelssus::feelssus:
I hit puberty and my jaw became slightly less subhuman. It went from a stupidly narrow recessed giga ugly jaw to a slightly less narrow and recessed jaw. It’s still a weak fucking jaw. Is that so hard to understand? Also, I gained a little weight and it made my face look less anorexic like it was when I had bad health issues and was only 98 pounds at 5’6” in 9th grade. My face used to look emaciated and horrible but now it looks a bit more normal.