Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The absolute state of dot is in 2024

MEANWHILE IN REALITY:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM, LITTLE BITCH. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.
You are DONE, it's OVER.
You didn't say I was wrong. Instead you sperged out again. I think we're done here.

You didn't say I was wrong.
What the FUCK are you talking about? You said "You made false claims I support raping kids." and I showed you the evidence that you have indeed said that it's fine to rape 10 children in a row.

What the FUCK are you talking about? You said "You made false claims I support raping kids." and I showed you the evidence that you have indeed said that it's fine to rape 10 children in a row.
Never said that and you never proved it.

MEANWHILE IN REALITY:
You left out this part to strawman me. "Yes. Because obviously people who say it on this site likely don't mean it since they're being sarcastic."

I justify this point by saying this then.
Strawmanned and twisted my point to make himself look good. My point was if people are allowed to say terrible shit on here such as unironically wanting raping children, then someone saying they have a gf as a joke, is okay. It doesn't make logical that allowing someone who says they want to rape children to be allowed on here, but someone jokingly saying they have a gf is a bannable offense. Do you see my logic here? Personally, I don't think people should say either. But, if you're going to allow one over the other, it doesn't make sense.

You left out this part to strawman me. "Yes. Because obviously people who say it on this site likely don't mean it since they're being sarcastic."

I justify this point by saying this then.
It doesn't matter what you say after, you said that there is a context in which raping 10 children in a row is fine which is obviously fucking ludicrous.

It doesn't matter what you say after, you said that there is a context in which raping 10 children in a row is fine which is obviously fucking ludicrous.
If you read what I sent you'd know what I'd mean. You're ignoring everything I'm saying. I said it doesn't make logical sense that people on this platform can say they're attracted to kids and want to rape them and not get banned since mods know they're generally sarcastic and would never act on it, however to say you have a girlfriend sarcastically will get you banned. Do you see my point?

Neither of these things should be morally said. However, I'm pointing out the logical phalasy. The reason I said yes to people being allowed to say that is because there's almost no platforms where you can make edgy jokes. I don't want this place to be as strict as reddit, even when I morally disagree with the joke and don't find it funny.

Again you said:

So there is a context under which raping 10 children in a row is fine according to you. Tell me the context under which it's fine.

"If you read what I sent you'd know what I'd mean. You're ignoring everything I'm saying. I said it doesn't make logical sense that people on this platform can say they're attracted to kids and want to rape them and not get banned since mods know they're generally sarcastic and would never act on it, however to say you have a girlfriend sarcastically will get you banned. Do you see my point?

Neither of these things should be morally said. However, I'm pointing out the logical phalasy. The reason I said yes to people being allowed to say that is because there's almost no platforms where you can make edgy jokes. I don't want this place to be as strict as reddit, even when I morally disagree with the joke and don't find it funny."

"If you read what I sent you'd know what I'd mean. You're ignoring everything I'm saying. I said it doesn't make logical sense that people on this platform can say they're attracted to kids and want to rape them and not get banned since mods know they're generally sarcastic and would never act on it, however to say you have a girlfriend sarcastically will get you banned. Do you see my point?

Neither of these things should be morally said. However, I'm pointing out the logical phalasy. The reason I said yes to people being allowed to say that is because there's almost no platforms where you can make edgy jokes. I don't want this place to be as strict as reddit, even when I morally disagree with the joke and don't find it funny."
>Ignores the question while shitting his pans out of fear
One last chance, rat, tell me the context under which raping 10 children in a row is fine.

>Ignores the question while shitting his pans out of fear
One last chance, rat, tell me the context under which raping 10 children in a row is fine.
I already said it. Right up there. Did you read it? As a joke, it should be allowed. I don't morally agree with it, but I don't want this place to be as strict and turn into reddit 2.0.

Buddy, are you ok?
I don't agree with it morally. Never said I did. All I'm saying is we shouldn't ban people over a joke. That's reddit behavior. If you don't like it, then go back to politically correct reddit.

So you admit that we shouldn't prosecute people who raped 10 children as a joke?
If it's a joke, then no point in prosecuting them. If you don't like my opinion, take it up with a mod.

If it's a joke, then no point in prosecuting them
So if I come into your house and murder your entire family, force you to watch, then summon 1000 niggers who would then rape you and, at the end, say "It was just a joke, bro", I shouldn't be prosecuted? Yes or no.

You didn't say I was wrong. Instead you sperged out again. I think we're done here.
This is why you don't argue with this guy. @Saysitsover IQ mogs this guy into the shadow realm.

This is why you don't argue with this guy. @Saysitsover IQ mogs this guy into the shadow realm.
>The guy who lost to me 3-0 has a meltdown
KEKAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This Goku guy is literally retarded. I don't know what to say. I clearly state my point and he proceeds to ignore it and strawman me over and over again while I constantly debunk it. He can't be serious, can he?

>The guy who lost to me 3-0 has a meltdown
KEKAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Why do you type in all caps locks like a 15 year old girl? It's cringe. It just screams that you're an infiltrator. Especially with the faggot avi you have of a shirtless anime dude.

This Goku guy is literally retarded. I don't know what to say. I clearly state my point and he proceeds to ignore it and strawman me over and over again while I constantly debunk it. He can't be serious, can he?
He either is a massive troll or he has brain damage, which he should disclose so I can atleast be patient with him.

Why do you type in all caps locks like a 15 year old girl? It's cringe. It just screams that you're an infiltrator. Especially with the faggot avi you have of a shirtless anime dude.
:feelskek: :yes:

or he has brain damage, which he should disclose so I can atleast be patient with him.
Yeah, I think it's brain damage. I looked through his other posts and I'm 90% sure he's serious. I try to be nice since some people have below 80 iq on here such as him, but it gets rough talking to people like that. Makes me feel bad for them honestly.

Why are you so scared to answer my question like a pathetic cuck? It just shows that you are a fucking brown retard that has tranime as his avi.

He either is a massive troll or he has brain damage, which he should disclose so I can atleast be patient with him.
Yeah, that's why you lost to me 3-0 in that other, thread, Manolo.

Why are you so scared to answer my question like a pathetic cuck? It just shows that you are a fucking brown retard that has tranime as his avi.
Cool theory bro.

>He FLED
*Yawn*, seems like I remain UNDEFEATED.

I had a laugh while reading this. :lul:

Last edited:
He's use a useless retard I don't even know why he's here, he just augres with everybody like a foid.
I gave up with him once I realized he was literally mentally handicapped. Literally I would say 2+2 is 4, then he'd say "no, you said 3+3 is 6"

He also has some faggot avi of a shirtless anime guy. His opinion is irrelevant.

>He FLED
*Yawn*, seems like I remain UNDEFEATED.
Shut your dumb ass, bro really thinks he's smart. You got the ego of a foid who can't admit when she's wrong.

View attachment 1056889

4 DAY FUCKING BAN FOR SAYING THAT YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

This is literally THE WORST THING YOU CAN DO ON THIS WEBSITE and it gets F O U R days??????????????????????????????????????????????????
Honestly, at this point they should unironically change the domain to chads dot me and ban everyone who doesn't have 3 foids sucking his dick at any point in time.
This forum is so fucking dogshit, filled with fakecels I'm better off just deleting my account and go somewhere else.

Shut your dumb ass, bro really thinks he's smart. You got the ego of a foid who can't admit when she's wrong.
Where is the argument, little bitch? I objectively won the argument in this thread. The guy admitted that he sees nothing wrong with raping 10 children, therefore I won.

Mods are weak, I don't care if they reply with "I was only muh joking". Give them permabans

So you would say that raping 10 children could have a "context" in which it's actually fine and should not be punished? Yes or no.
You can't make that argument
Here, let me demonstrate what he was trying to say with this scenario:

Post 1​

Post title: are you guys single
OP: greycel making a retarded water question (of course everyone on an incel forum will be single)

Reply: "no bro, i have a stacy girlfriend that sucks my dick everyday!!!"

This right here, is clearly an ironic joke, he decided to reply with an obvious joke because that was a retarded question with an obvious answer, and if you don't see that it was a joke, your IQ must be nigger tier. Since this is clearly a joke, he DOES NOT deserve a ban :no:

Post 2​

Post title: i have a confession to make
OP: "so guys, i have a confession to make, i am not an incel and i have a girlfriend"

Reply: "ded srs?'

OP: "yes, im ded srs, i was larping all this time and i have a gf"

There are zero indicators that this is a joke whatsoever, everything says OP is being serious, so the post is supposed to be taken seriously as OP wanted it to be and OP DOES DESERVE a ban :yes:

You can't make that argument because I said so
Alright, let's see your reasoning:
what he was trying to say
AAAAAAAAND you fucking LOST because it doesn't matter what he was trying to say
FACT: That guy said he has a GF
FACT: On this forum the WORST thing you can do is to say you have a GF and if you do this - you should get a permaban
Therefore, that guy should get a permaban.
Is there anything about this that is unclear?

You don't understand what "winning" is? How old are you?
I agree with your post that fakecel deserves to be permabanned, I just don't understand why you bring up points like you're trying to prove something, and there's nothing to win.