Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The absolute state of betabuxxers

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

This is what dating is like as a normie, you're her slave while she sits on her fat ass doing her nails :feelskek::feelskek:

As long as she rewards him with a blowie, food or good sex I'd congrats this guy, but since it's a Reddit post.... :feelzez:

stupid simp fucking cuck. hope the whore marries him and then cheats on him publicly humiliating him

Give it a couple of weeks and she'll make another reddit post asking if it's wrong to cheat on his boyfriend.

All relationships over 25 are like this, oldcel relationships are gay and cringe.

Kek and remember that they are ONLY dating.

Chad wouldn't even do that shit in marriage. :feelskek:

beta buxx is cucking

slaving away for a used cumrag :feelsaww::feelscomfy:

This is what dating is like as a normie, you're her slave while she sits on her fat ass doing her nails :feelskek::feelskek:

I would rather get a second (minimum wage) job and use the earned money for whoremaxxing than to waste my time for a mediocre hole.

Interesting that she doesn't post about fucking Chad on the side.

All that for a small rey of hope.

Meanwhile I'll probably end up homeless in a couple of years if not dead :feelsmage:

“The guy I am currently prostituting myself to in exchange for money and favors did me favors”

If I ever get to sleep in a foid's place (COPE) I would piss all over her toilet :feelsLSD: