Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Absolute Requirement of Attractiveness is Height

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Unless that you have Tom Cruise and Zac Efron face, money, status you won't be attractive. Your looksmaxxing potential will be low. All of those traits are needed to defeat height disadvantage, it is not face only. If you only have face, a foid will still prefer taller normie man. I'm tired of cope bluepill words that people saying to me. They are saying how handsome I am and I tell them that they are delusional copers. I talked my family to take HGH and have facial surgeries. But bluepilled boomers sent me to a dumb therapist. Even therapist coped with my height. Therapist said you are not that short and unattractive. Guess what? She is married to a tall cuck. Yes bitch 5,6 is not a turbo manlet and thats why your husband is over 6ft. I was incel since I was born it never began. If these copers were right, why girls rejected me and went to a chad ? Btw I'm 18 and chads at my age already got laid with lots of foids.

If you're under the avrg height for your country almost no fefail'll be attracted to you even if you've gymmaxxed.
I'm a framecel and under the avrg height for my country, also my jaw is small.

I am probably the average height for zoomer women

Throughout high school even the ugliest guys got pussy based on the fact they were over 6'4".

Height > absolutely everything. You cannot be incel and tall.

I tower over my 4th grader waifu

Lol imagine seeking for roasties :feelsjuice:

Meanwhile 6+ft niggas post here :feelsclown:
Ban all tallfags

Unless that you have Tom Cruise and Zac Efron face, money, status you won't be attractive. Your looksmaxxing potential will be low. All of those traits are needed to defeat height disadvantage, it is not face only. If you only have face, a foid will still prefer taller normie man. I'm tired of cope bluepill words that people saying to me. They are saying how handsome I am and I tell them that they are delusional copers. I talked my family to take HGH and have facial surgeries. But bluepilled boomers sent me to a dumb therapist. Even therapist coped with my height. Therapist said you are not that short and unattractive. Guess what? She is married to a tall cuck. Yes bitch 5,6 is not a turbo manlet and thats why your husband is over 6ft. I was incel since I was born it never began. If these copers were right, why girls rejected me and went to a chad ? Btw I'm 18 and chads at my age already got laid with lots of foids.
Throughout high school even the ugliest guys got pussy based on the fact they were over 6'4".

Height > absolutely everything. You cannot be incel and tall.
Agreed. Fuck tallfags, they are never real incels.
I tower over my 4th grader waifu

Lol imagine seeking for roasties :feelsjuice:
Isn’t 4th grade age 9?

I agree, If only my parents put me on more HGH and actually fed me a good diet. I'm 5'6 too and even if i looksmax and fraud height with elevator shoes or lifts i am still too short for these degenerates, I was born to a nigger mutt and a white woman and somehow they both had to be manlet and foidlet

I agree, If only my parents put me on more HGH and actually fed me a good diet. I'm 5'6 too and even if i looksmax and fraud height with elevator shoes or lifts i am still too short for these degenerates, I was born to a nigger mutt and a white woman and somehow they both had to be manlet and foidlet
They don't know todays sexual dating pool. Their generation was the last monogamy generation.