Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The absolute cultural dominance East Asians have over South Asians in the West

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★★★
We commonly talk about Asians in general being in the same low SMV category. In my opinion, there are more South Asian Chads than East Asians, but there are also more South Asian incels compared to East Asians. East Asians just generally tend to cluster together, often not horribly disgustingly revoltingly ugly like some Indians, but often can't grow that tall and have good facial hair and frame like some Chad Indians.

Anyways, besides SMV, cultural reputation is a huge talking point, and man, in America, East Asians just have a massive cultural influence. Kpop and Kdramas like Squid Game just took over America. Anime is incredibly popular, and even Jpop. Bubble tea, sushi, are seen as hip drinks.

Indian food can certainly be said to have a positive reputation, but its just not the same "hip" sort of thing. Indian food itself is messy and spicy, not simple and sweet. Indian movies and media are a joke, no one in the West watches them.

And the countries themselves: Japan and South Korea are incredibly advanced, and China is rapidly rising. Whereas India is still the rapey streetshitting shithole (also rapidly rising but not nearly fast enough)

You forgot about the CCP influence in the West.

Curry food is more popular in the UK than burgerland. They also curry movies in the cinema here is Chadstralia, they don’t show rice movies

I'm in San Francisco where the population is roughly 1/3 Asian. Lemme tell you, that doesn't mean jack shit for Asian dudes.

Asian dudes aren't seen with non-Asian foids of any race. Hell, we can't even get noodlewhores. Only on rare occasions do you see Asian American dudes with Asian American noodlewhores, and they very likely are tourists from other parts of the country or state. Or fob couples of course.

Foids of all races strongly discriminate against Asian men especially non-Asian foids. Fuck those racist bitches.

Indian food can certainly be said to have a positive reputation
Indian "food" is an unhealthy overwhelming overdose of spices. I hate it and I hate how people keep pretending it is a "cuisine".

Indians complain that everything is bland but thah's because their taste buds have been numbed by those filthy curries.