Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy The abortion double standered

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★★
I dont really give a shit if a stacy is getting a abortion, i sure as shit dont want it coming from my tax money but i could not give a shit, even though it removes acountability from fucking a bully or a scam artist or slave owner, sexually rewarding em. So why am i bitching about abortions. Well they say "my body my choice" somthing i tell women when they say shaving my face makes me look under aged. I like to use that phrase for my benifit but that nots the point. The point is alot of these pro abortion people are fucking hypocrites. They dont like being called child murderes and like to do what they want but when it comes to well, lets say pro 2A. Its a whole other case.

Just how a 40 year old Christian who watches fox news likes to call pro abortion women child murderers, these ballbuster dip shits like to call pro 2A child murderers. Then they act like there gods little angels trying to ram assualt weapons bans and red flags laws up my virgin ass. And the worse part is I never seen any right winger call them out for what they are, hypocrites. They always keep 2A rights and abortion seperate probably because right wing leader want people all exclusively right wing.

I just wish the pro abrtionists would leave the gun owners the fuck alone. I dont bother those shit twinkles who put there fetus under the knife. So why dont they just fuck off and leave me alone? God damn drones.

Last edited: