Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The 9.3x Factor; Data Isn't Hate Speech.

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
One particularly repugnant rat, who has a long history of profiting off his anti-White hate screeds, published a misleading representation of interracial murder statistics using an incorrect set of data. I suspect Noah Journo found one of the FBIs published “single-victim single-offender” datasets that I detailed in my previous article.

As a Civil Rights Activist, I can’t resist the opportunity to call a rat a rat, and doubly so when I can do it with cold hard data. So I decided to put together the complete and true story in a couple charts.

Noahs Data

Lying with Rates

The calculation he used above is the “Victimization Rate” which is the “Number of Murder Victims per 100,000 Members of a Group.” Within a homogenous population, this number is coherent. But comparing two different sized populations, with very different locations of residence, leads to laughably incoherent conclusions like the lies peddled above. Everyone knows this intuitively.

For every Black-on-White murder in Baltimore, he’s dividing by the population of every 100% White suburb in the country. He’s including Whites who have intentionally segregated themselves away from Blacks in the denominator.

If calculated correctly, using the correct dataset, this number can achieve usefulness as high as: “Technically True but Meaningless.” It is about as meaningful as saying “If you divide Baltimore Murders by the Population of the Earth, they are a rounding error.”

Murder Rate? Stereotype Rate?

I decided to debunk the Journo’s lies with the complete story. To do this requires including not only the “Victimization Rate” described above, but also the “Murder Rate” which is “Number of Murders Committed per 100,000 Members of a Group.”

This is the number of Black-on-White Murders per Black population. It should be obvious why this is a more meaningful rate to consider. This tells us how likely it is for a Black person to murder a White person. I call this the “Stereotype Rate” because it’s the number that a person would consider when walking down the street and coming into contact with others.

The Reality

I must reiterate: these national numbers kind of hide the reality on the ground on both sides of the equation. The nationwide Black-on-White Murder Rate is 9.3x higher than the White-on-Black Murder Rate, but as you get more granular into highly urbanized areas, it can be well over 20x. For most recent years in Washington DC it is incalculable, because there are often zero White-on-Black murders in DC.

The Data
814eafc4 2f68 4643 a4a5 e752a3ebf42a 2275x2551

A81626f8 569d 4e8c b3ce 3d3bfea3bb71 2274x2549

Hopefully this was simply a mistake by a rogue Twitter jannie and doesn’t represent a return to the previous censorious regime…

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back