Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The 80/20 "rule" is so retarded

• Thread starter Deleted member 10531
  • Start date
Deleted member 10531

Deleted member 10531

incelecni
-
20%? Seriously? Absurd to think that 1/5 men is desired by women. 0.05% of men would be closer to reality. Go somewhere public and count the first ten men you see. Do you think 2 of them are slayers? Obviously not, most men are not attractive, and neither is the top 20% of me.

90/10 or even lower tbh if you want truuuu love.

I think so too. If you include beta cucks, the rule is true

obviously the rule gets more extreme and therefore more noticably the higher up you get. The top 99th percentile male have a larger span of foids to choose from than the top 98th percentile male etc. The pareto principle is law and has been demonstrated in other mammals, and I see it in action all the time when I go outside

obviously the rule gets more extreme and therefore more noticably the higher up you get. The top 99th percentile male have a larger span of foids to choose from than the top 98th percentile male etc. The pareto principle is law and has been demonstrated in other mammals, and I see it in action all the time when I go outside
It's not that the "80% of women chase after 20% of men" rule isn't right in theory, it's just that the numbers are way off.

It's not that the "80% of women chase after 20% of men" rule isn't right in theory, it's just that the numbers are way off.
they chase chad and treat men in the 80th percentile + like gods compared to those that are sub 80th percentile. 80/20 law is true to that extent. To give you a personal anecdote, there's this guy at my university course that just barely makes the cut, and you can see that foids smile when he talks and treat him with a lot of respect, while they basically view me as human filth regardless of what I do

The 80/20 rule is just a theory that says 80 percent of women desire the top 20 percent. This is literally true and blackpill, scientically backed etc. Sure, 80 percent of women will settle for a looksmatch occasionally but this is true. Cope soy

I agree, women don't lust after 20% of men. Maybe 20% of under 30, over 6 feet, under 15% bf guys, but not 20% of total men. Delusional meme fantasy. More like 99/1%.

20/80 is recursive
It applies to the 20 out of 80
In other words, from that 20%, 20% get the 80

someone please explain what it means?

Ok ok, we can be more nice and say 79.9/100

80/20 rules used to be true, but it is getting closer to 90/10 every single moment

More like 100% of foids want the top 20% of men.

My experience seems to be that 20% of men are sexually active and of that, only half are what you would call Chads. I mostly see university people, so my view is most likely slanted.

they chase chad and treat men in the 80th percentile + like gods compared to those that are sub 80th percentile. 80/20 law is true to that extent. To give you a personal anecdote, there's this guy at my university course that just barely makes the cut, and you can see that foids smile when he talks and treat him with a lot of respect, while they basically view me as human filth regardless of what I do
No, it isn't, 1 in 5 guys isn't treated like a God. Your entire point seems to be "Chads get treated like Gods while the rest get ignored", as if I wouldn't know this. It's just that 1 in 5 men is not a Chad, Chads are very rare

No, it isn't, 1 in 5 guys isn't treated like a God. Your entire point seems to be "Chads get treated like Gods while the rest get ignored", as if I wouldn't know this. It's just that 1 in 5 men is not a Chad, Chads are very rare
No. Chad is too much of a unicorn to fulfill all the sexual demands from foids on his own. In order to be considered fuckable, you have to be in at least the 80th percentile in terms of looks and then it scales upwards, with Chad representing the extreme. This phenomenon, known as the 80/20 rule or the pareto principle, has been demonstrated in other mammals and in dating data compiled by okcupid

On tinder the rule is more like 95%/5%

Only 5 procent of the guys on tinder are desired.

IRL

It is 80/20

But in the future it will also be 95/5 IRL:

Statistics:

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    69.6 KB · Views: 93
20%? Seriously? Absurd to think that 1/5 men is desired by women. 0.05% of men would be closer to reality. Go somewhere public and count the first ten men you see. Do you think 2 of them are slayers? Obviously not, most men are not attractive, and neither is the top 20% of me.
Elite Chads and Stacii aren't in public where peons like us are. Many live in gated communities and only mingle with the fellow elite.

The majority of the 20% of men that have copious sex in college end up being given high income positions with little effort.

bottom 80% of men prob have to settle with bottom 20% of foids

bottom 80% of men prob have to settle with bottom 20% of foids
60% of men throughout the history of mankind didnt successfully procreate whereas for women its 20%
so the closer figure is the top 60-80% of men fight for bottom 40% of women and the bottom 60% just die without reproducing
On tinder the rule is more like 95%/5%

Only 5 procent of the guys on tinder are desired.

IRL

It is 80/20

But in the future it will also be 95/5 IRL:

Statistics:
hahaha majority of the couple today met online
and they say tinder is real life :feelskek:

Last edited:
Elite Chads and Stacii aren't in public where peons like us are. Many live in gated communities and only mingle with the fellow elite.

The majority of the 20% of men that have copious sex in college end up being given high income positions with little effort.
Right? And the members of those "gated communities" are very low

There's definitely a minority though that tends to be more appealing.