Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR The 6 foot 1 rule

ValiantThor2

ValiantThor2

It all sounds good until you leave the basement
★★
6 foot 1 is the cut off line and even at that height your chances sre pretty slim. Make sure your gymaxxed and a 9/10 facially. If you are 6 foot and below just lock the front door and prepare for your flesh to rot.

It's the 666 rule.

6 feet height
6 figures salary
6 inches penis

Minimum requirements

You guys with your height obsession are insane.

A 5"5 manlet has few chances, sure. But a 5"8 dude (which is pretty average) can do very well. It's all about face.

Last edited:
It's the 666 rule.

6 feet height
6 figures salary
6 inches penis

Minimum requirements
2000cuckteen, thank you tinder
You guys with your height obsession are insane.

A manlet 5"5 manlet has few chances, sure. But a 5"8 dude (which is pretty average) can do very well. It's all about face.
height helps a lot, but face > height

Some of you may cope but trust me you don't want to fuck with the 6 foot 1 rule

you will always be the shit experiment guy

6’1 will be manlet in the future. Men are getting taller and foids standards are getting higher.

It is over.

6’1 will be manlet in the future. Men are getting taller and foids standards are getting higher.

It is over.
soon 7 feet will be the minimun

Lmfao water is wet boyo, if a girl is caught dating shorter than that she is secretly being laughed at by ALL of her peers.

Face >>>>>>>>>>>>>> all

Face>height. Height is just an added bonus. I’ve seen a 5’7 chad with a Stacy gf. Good face can compensate for height. But it isn’t the case the other way around. A 6’2 guy with a 3/10 face prob can’t get a gf that easily. But he can get an asian gf if he’s white

Face>height. Height is just an added bonus. I’ve seen a 5’7 chad with a Stacy gf. Good face can compensate for height. But it isn’t the case the other way around. A 6’2 guy with a 3/10 face prob can’t get a gf that easily. But he can get an asian gf if he’s white
This.In terms of success with women it doesn't have such a big importance.However,in everyday life it makes a big difference.Short people aren't respected and are often bullied.

Manlets never gonna understand it tbh

Foids generally think that tall men have bigger dicks. It's probably one of the reasons they hate manlets.

It's the 666 rule.

6 feet height
6 figures salary
6 inches penis

Minimum requirements
Good one tbh
I'm sure height standards are different depending on your location tbh

Minimum is 6 foot 3 now.