Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The 5 ACTUALLY most oppressed groups in the modern west

1) Short men (5'5 range)
2) Indian men
3) Southeastern Asian looking men
4) Amerindian Latino with no white features
5) Regular Chinese men
6) Korean facial characteristics men
7) Arab with no white features
8) Black men with no white features
Accurate

The most oppressed group: White males!

Why? Because you are automatically considered a criminal that wants to oppress the entire world. Everybody that doesn't belong in that category has at least some sort of victim card he can play.

Ethnic incels are the most oppressed groups.

The most oppressed group: White males!

Why? Because you are automatically considered a criminal that wants to oppress the entire world. Everybody that doesn't belong in that category has at least some sort of victim card he can play.
But whites are hated in an envious way at least. Pretty much everyone subconsciously admits whites mog the other races, be it on terms of looks or accomplishments.

Muslims are the most opressed. Look at xinjiang burma europe and everywhere
Haha fucking hell, you do realize what is happening in Myanmar is a RESPONSE to the actions of the rohingyas doing nasty shit to the Burmese like burning down their homes/businesses & killing monks.

Mess with the bull, get the horns.

I agree with OP list.
It's just insane thay if you find sexy a round butt of a 17 years old girl you are a perv, but if it's a hairy mans butt - we need to embrace diversity!

I agree with OP list.
It's just insane thay if you find sexy a round butt of a 17 years old girl you are a perv, but if it's a hairy mans butt - we need to embrace diversity!
If you cut your dick off because you think you're a woman this is great and commendable but if you find a 15yo developed girl hot you're mentally ill.

Haha fucking hell, you do realize what is happening in Myanmar is a RESPONSE to the actions of the rohingyas doing nasty shit to the Burmese like burning down their homes/businesses & killing monks.

Mess with the bull, get the horns.
Apparently the innocent rohyinga who dont have weapons but fight with bamboos are committing a genocide against the buddhist majority.

Number 1: Manlets.

Dumbass incels don't realise PC culture is all virtue signalling and no one likes muslims or orthodox jews. Normies hate everyone who stands out. Dumbasses

Nahh white woman is the most oppressed loser

Dumbass incels don't realise PC culture is all virtue signalling and no one likes muslims or orthodox jews. Normies hate everyone who stands out. Dumbasses
I do realize it's all about virtue signaling.

Bro....if you ever bring up trans age irl they might ACTUALLY nail you to a cross.their normal bullying wouldnt be a meaningful enough act...its basically a thought crime tbh...:feelsmega:

1- TRANSAGE MEN
If being primarily/exclusively attracted to underage girls is already hard enough, imagine actually still feeling like you're of the age of those girls. You basically suffer all pedo/hebephiles/ephebophiles do, with the bonus of actually still feeling like you're of those girls' age, so you can't really function in society on top of that.

You better not lump me in here.

I want a mommygf to treat me like I'm 12 in a playful way I don't actually feel like I'm 12.

Aggravated

Apparently the innocent rohyinga who dont have weapons but fight with bamboos are committing a genocide against the buddhist majority.
Quoted for truth. So many low IQ cels on here who regurgitate far-right cuck propaganda shit. The same far-right wing who say incels should die out because we are genetically unfit in their Darwinistic survival of the fittest ideology.

Bro....if you ever bring up trans age irl they might ACTUALLY nail you to a cross.their normal bullying wouldnt be a meaningful enough act...its basically a thought crime tbh...:feelsmega:
I know. Just further proof I'm right about my list. And also that normies are hypocrites and have 0 consistency since they accept that transgender people exist.

You better not lump me in here.

I want a mommygf to treat me like I'm 12 in a playful way I don't actually feel like I'm 12.

View attachment 55379
Well, ok, that doesn't proof we transage don't exist though.

How mainstream is this transage thing?

Tbh. Fuck anyone that harms children.

I’m an autist too. Feelsbadman. :feelsrope:
You probably dont know what a real child is..you probably think 13 year old shaq was a child.

he put "transage" and not manlets jfl
If you were transage like me you would actually be glad to be a manlet rather than a tall guy who looks 40 at 30.

lol, Jewish men just right below women. coincidence is real.

If you were transage like me you would actually be glad to be a manlet rather than a tall guy who looks 40 at 30

I don’t get this transage thing. You said that transage men felt like boys, but you don’t sound childish at all.

not my war not my problem. the government here probably has a bunch of soy neocohen senile bastards that think it is. boomers have to die.

Christians are still the most oppressed people on the planet other than ugly men. We are killed or imprisoned almost everywhere not in the first world, and in the first world we are not allowed to profess our faith fully. Some places are forcing Chrisitan churches to marry fags (or bake cakes as the famouse incident was).

JFL at being a Christcuck. You are literally worshiping the result of a foid cheating on her beta husband before he even got a chance to fuck her and saying: "teehee God made me pregnant!" Most soyboy religion ever.

The truth has been spoken

Are you a muslim? Check this and this out

what if....Jesus was the messiah but Mohammed was his brother?
JFL at being a Christcuck. You are literally worshiping the result of a foid cheating on her beta husband and saying: "teehee God made me pregnant!" Most soyboy religion ever.

atheists though deserve the bullet because acceleration of science is what leads to depersonalization and uprooting of cultures.

I have syncretic beliefs. too much for most people to handle. also God got killed by Jesus. God was the Demiurge.

what if....Jesus was the messiah but Mohammed was his brother?

atheists though deserve the bullet because acceleration of science is what leads to depersonalization and uprooting of cultures.

Agreed. Atheism is soy-tier as well, but it's no surprise atheism is so prevalent in Christian countries when the root (Christianity) is a rotten cuck religion. Like that old saying goes, an apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Are you taking drugs? Because i want to try the same ones that youre using right now.

like I said God, the king of the jews was murdered when Mohammed and Jesus were born as brothers. that's why Hebrews are attacking everyone because their programmer exited the material world.

like I said God, the king of the jews was murdered when Mohammed and Jesus were born as brothers. that's why Hebrews are attacking everyone because their programmer exited the material world.
Jesus was born around year 1 CE. , Mohammed was born in 570 CE.
God is not the king of the Jews, and so he cant be murdered.
I dont understand that thing about the "programmer"
Am i missing something? What you say does not make any sense.
Are you sure you do not want to share with me the name of the drugs you take?

they've basically went into "chimp out mode" and to stop the menace both Christians and Muslims must come to the realization, that they, together are the saviors of the world.

Jesus was born around year 1 CE. , Mohammed was born in 570 CE.
God is not the king of the Jews, and so he cant be murdered.
I dont understand that thing about the "programmer"
Am i missing something? What you say does not make any sense.
Are you sure you do not want to share with me the name of the drugs you take?

time according to mortals is not time according to the universe. they were born at the same time. and yes God can be killed. the entire old testament was based on the prophecies of Moses. unironically read Nietszche on how modern society killed God, in a metaphysical sense.
Oh, so youre some kind of neo-gnostic.
That explains everything

yea, with some modifications.
even Gnostics had a word for materialists/NPCs: Hylics.

Muslims more oppressed than all these tbh.
dafuq are you talking about? muslims have more religious freedoms than in some more secular muslim nations here, and even if they were completely ostracized by the mainstream society, which they are not, they still would have a large muslim community to support each other

JFL at being a Christcuck. You are literally worshiping the result of a foid cheating on her beta husband before he even got a chance to fuck her and saying: "teehee God made me pregnant!" Most soyboy religion ever.
JFL what are you on about? This is some expert-tier rambling. This arguably the worst criticism of Christianity I have ever heard and I've heard alot. You are aware that she is the VIRGIN Mary yes? Like did not have sex. Many denoms believe that she had no children other than Christ and remained a virgin. The bible mentions Jesus's brothers though so I have my doubts about this. Nonetheless, there was no adultery here. Get behind me Satan!

1. Non whites

JFL what are you on about? This is some expert-tier rambling. This arguably the worst criticism of Christianity I have ever heard and I've heard alot. You are aware that she is the VIRGIN Mary yes? Like did not have sex. Many denoms believe that she had no children other than Christ and remained a virgin. The bible mentions Jesus's brothers though so I have my doubts about this. Nonetheless, there was no adultery here. Get behind me Satan!

It is impossible for a woman to get a child without getting sperm from someone, she had sex before getting Jesus. It's impossible for someone 2000 years ago to get a child without having sex.

Lmao at believing what a foid says. Imagine you just married a woman, and you didn't even get a chance to fuck her, but she comes up to you and says she's already pregnant, and God did it. Would you believe it like a soyboy?

I don’t get this transage thing. You said that transage men felt like boys, but you don’t sound childish at all.
I'm a 14 yo prodigy trapped in the body of a 30 yo :feelsthink:
I have syncretic beliefs. too much for most people to handle. also God got killed by Jesus. God was the Demiurge.
Highest of IQs.

I'm a 14 yo prodigy trapped in the body of a 30 yo :feelsthink:

Highest of IQs.

Just trying to understand better. Im a 30+ year old nerd. Whats the difference? I like video games, science and young girls (not too young tbh).

I can understand if you were 5 years old. Thats a big difference. But 14 year olds are just adults with plenty play time and innocence. (two things you dont look like having it)

oxymoronic.

besides idc who wins. to the victor goes the spoils. not my war, not my problem.

Far-right are people like Stormfront, /pol/, and the_Donald. Your beliefs (for the most part) wouldn't even be accepted by them, so I don't include you when I say far-right.
For example you support Turkey (I do also), most of them absolutely hate Turkey. You (and I) hate foids, but most of them pussy-worship women (especially if they are white), and so on.

Last edited:
Far-right are people like /pol/, Stormfront and the_Donald. Your beliefs (for the most part) wouldn't even be accepted by them, so I don't include you when I say far-right.

the only thing far right about me is my rejection of anything that didn't come out of the dark ages on a cultural level. other than that I'm pretty commie.