Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The 2019 womens march

horseshit

horseshit

mentalcel
It just looks like a tampon shortage. What the fuck did they think they would accomplish? It’s hilarious when foids think they’re doing some sort of major “activism” when they do this shit.
ADFEE125 890A 4974 AA4C 9255E436BCB0
E47205AC 11EA 460B B574 E811DB96F620

They are all white women, the most over privileged people on the planet.

Bring in the big guns

5a539d283225de2b1a8b4cee-750-375.jpg

Ngl this is one of the moments murder will be justified. If someone crush the rally with a van he should be awarded the medal of honor and declared a war hero

imagine wasting ur life parading the streets for " feminism" and " equal rights" but yet not understanding that women are literally the privileged ones in todays society

It just looks like a tampon shortage. What the fuck did they think they would accomplish?

Its a way of distracting from the pain of not marrying young and having children. You can just tell that lady with the sign in the front has never married and has no kids, just an apartment and 3 cats. Teaches gender studies at the local community college.

imagine wasting ur life parading the streets for " feminism" and " equal rights" but yet not understanding that women are literally the privileged ones in todays society

Coasting through life on tutorial island on god mode is just too much I guess.

I really don't know what they hope to achieve, they've won, these marches only serve to rub it mens faces.

It's just a ploy to let themselves pretend to be "inspiring" and "brace" and derive social validation without actually doing anything of substance or contemplating the actual ideological issues

these strong, independent women should be proud.

I really don't know what they hope to achieve, they've won, these marches only serve to rub it mens faces.
One of their signs literally says that in no uncertain terms. We're suppose to respect her though. Cucktears takes the L

@Sniffles

It's so fast that the system has not figured out yet and it's gray with over 900 posts.

@Sniffles

It's so fast that the system has not figured out yet and it's gray with over 900 posts.
You have to have had your acc for a certain number of days for the color to change.

They are all white women, the most over privileged people on the planet.
Yup these whores have no fucking idea that all the shits they took are for granted.

One of their signs literally says that in no uncertain terms. We're suppose to respect her though. Cucktears takes the L

Fucking entitled western women thinking they deserve respect just for existing, I've said it before western women are the worst females the world has ever seen.

love how one of these has never been bombed or shot up, fucking democrats staging shootings

You'd think it would have happened by now so they can turn these entitled bitch's into martyrs while making another push for gun control, seems like the perfect scenario to exploit so they can elevate cunts even higher than they are now.

Fucking entitled western women thinking they deserve respect just for existing, I've said it before western women are the worst females the world has ever seen.

You'd think it would have happened by now so they can turn these entitled bitch's into martyrs while making another push for gun control, seems like the perfect scenario to exploit so they can elevate cunts even higher than they are now.
It's because of how western women are treated their whole life. It's like they can do no wrong to idiots but they're always blatantly doing horrible things. It's really disgusting. I bet Cucktears has mostly western users.

yep they love watching subhumans rot

Ugly old women in the left photo and a sub-prime girl in the right. What did I expect?

(((West))) could learn many things from Based Russia