Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The 2010s are slowly coming to an end

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
What were the god/bad things? What was funny/sad? What did you like/dislike about it?

Last edited:
It wasn't so bad at first , For like the first 3-4 years

Chanty Binx, SlutWalk and Canadian feminism changed everything for the worse.

I'd wager that from 2010-2012 were the years which could have changed everything if the feminists didn't get it their way. Co-incidentally, the EDM club scene and rave parties started to die out from 2012-2015.

The 2020s is a point of no return and inceldom will get worse.

I wonder if I'll live to see the 2030s?

Everything became shittier in 2014.

We got to saw the beginning of west's downfall

worst decade in history of humanity tbh

Gone very quick

Good Things:
-ER
-Alt-Right
-ISIS
-North Korea
-Incels.co
Bad Things:
-Gay marriage
-Feminism
-Social Media
-8chan getting banned

I'm also coming to end. I didn't like anything

Over on Looksmax I've been doing some past authoring over the course of my life. The 2010s were easily where everything went to shit for me and this country and culture as a whole. I hope the New Roaring 20s are different.

The 2010s were horrible. 2020s will be much worse though.

What were the god/bad things? What was funny/sad? What did you like/dislike about it?
the first years were good. video games, friends. then things got awful when i hit puberty. i now have no friend

Gay shit lame waste of time decade in which everything got worse. I hope everything catches fire in the coming ones or, if not, men go ballistic.

Was shitty decade of global degeneracy

Shitty decade overall, the 2000s were a heaven compared to this. Shitty economy, radical feminism became mainstream and socially acceptable pushing bullshit such as manspreading and rape culture, kids getting chemically castrated so they can turn into trans foids, people becoming obsessed with race, shitty music, mostly shitty movies,etc

Was shitty decade of global degeneracy
Based

things got awful when i hit puberty.
Same here man

everything was shit since I was 10 years old in 2010. in 2020s I will just be working but at least I will be able to afford copes

the west is on a downward spiral

Something happened in the mid 2010s. 2015 or maybe 2014. Where things changed. Everything now is hate speech and censorship. Something happened before the election, I don't know what it is. I remember someone "calling me out" for "slutshaming" back in 2015. And I know damn well if I had said the same thing 5 years prior, everyone would have kept there fucking mouth shut because they agreed.
I don't know man. Everything good is coming to an end.

CERN ended the world in 2012