Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The 14 year Old IncelTears Foidlet

• Unbelievable - a 14 year old foidlet is mocking incels online by posting pathetic little poorly drawn "comics"???
  • Isn't she Supposed to be in school or something?

Why does this bother you so much? Why the fixation?

Obviously teens have afterschool hobbies.

When I was 14 my hobby wasn’t posting on anti incel forums

Once she goes back to school and is reunited with her Chad bf she'll never give IT a second thought. Much to BS' dismay.

As if any human female would fuck a gorilla lmao.

I'm incel for life. No human female will WILLINGLY love me
BRUTAL TRUECELPILL NGL
she was almost doxxed, she learned her lesson.
Almost?
Well the drawings and plots of Sonichu comics were better than the garbage made by DoorAMii, that's for sure.
Leonardo Da Vinci IQ
Well the drawings and plots of Sonichu comics were better than the garbage made by DoorAMii, that's for sure.
Leonardo Da Vinci IQ
Reddit should be abolished
I'm DONALD TRUMP and I approve of this message
I want to rape dooramii
You will rape her pussy whilst i rape her mouth but we'll do it in minecraft ofcourse
I trolled her a bit. Can I post the message here?
SEND IT, you are a based messagecel
The comics are legit inbred tier. IDK who takes women "artists" seriously
Cucks and white knights

Its worrisome because It shows just how degenerate this society is - and little girls being brainwashed to hate incels will hurt our ascension attempts tbh ngl
can people please start making threads about a 14 yr old?

Last edited:
So the goddamn pedophiles at IT get away with their sick shit, but we're a threat to society just because we're ugly virgins? Prime example of clown world. :feelsclown:

I've said this before on another thread, but I highly believe she was groomed by an adult (who is possibly an IT user/incel hater). I know that girls her age are definitely having sex, but to know and be obsessed about esoteric places on the Internet such as our space either means you're an outcast (usually applies to people who are at LEAST 17-18, because even with all the newsfags talking about us, it's pretty difficult to find "incel spaces" if you are an Internet novice, and there definitely isn't enough information in those articles that would make people extremely obsessed with us), or you somehow gained an extreme amount of biased information from some source, whoever or whatever that may be.

The bitch got doxxed.
Based
The bitch got doxxed.
Based
I've said this before on another thread, but I highly believe she was groomed by an adult (who is possibly an IT user/incel hater). I know that girls her age are definitely having sex, but to know and be obsessed about esoteric places on the Internet such as our space either means you're an outcast (usually applies to people who are at LEAST 17-18, because even with all the newsfags talking about us, it's pretty difficult to find "incel spaces" if you are an Internet novice, and there definitely isn't enough information in those articles that would make people extremely obsessed with us), or you somehow gained an extreme amount of biased information from some source, whoever or whatever that may be.
Steve Jobs IQ
Steve Jobs IQ
Imagine the comics drawn by the babies she births for us
Based - most people born into the Incel Cinematic Universe are High IQ, so the drawings will be Da Vinci tier ngl
I think that will be a insult to god for making that foid pass on her retarded Genes.

Also she does it for free. :dab::dab::feelsPop::dab::dab:
Facts
I think that will be a insult to god for making that foid pass on her retarded Genes.

Also she does it for free. :dab::dab::feelsPop::dab::dab:
Facts

Last edited:
Didnt read lol

very shit thread

She can't consent with being on IT.

She can't consent with being on IT.
IT allowing an ((((underage)))) foid to be on that subreddit is an act of Pedophilia in and of itself.