Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The 11st anniversary of St. Seung-Hui Cho's day of retribution.

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
seung-hui-cho.jpg

"Oh the happiness I could have had mingling among you hedonists, being counted as one of you, only if you didn’t fuck the living shit out of me."

"Don’t you just wish you finished me off when you had the chance? Don’t you just wish you killed me?"

"All the shit you’ve given me, right back at you with hollow points."

"Like Moses, I spread the sea and lead my people — the Weak, the Defenseless, and the Innocent

Children of all ages that you fucked and will always try to fuck — to eternal freedom. Thanks to

you Sinners, you Spillers of Blood, I set the example of the century for my Children to follow."

This guy was fucking clueless. His ramblings show the maturity of a 10 year old.

how many saints do we have right now, every mass murderer is one?

St. Seung-Hui Cho. True Shaheed of Incelistan.

Everyone Reading this thread, let's start a quote chain of the Following in his honor:
INCELISTAN JINDABAD! LONG LIVE THE SHAHEEDS OF INCELISTAN!

[Lifefuel]Ricecel truecels SLAYS, you won’t believe how he did it!!!!!!!!!!!!! (GTFIH)

How has it already been 11 years? Damn, this nigga getting old. The 4 year Elliot Rodger anniversary is next month too.

I liked the quote about Moses the best.

Bless Supreme Commander Cho