Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The 10 Year Plan Thread

Sasukecel

Sasukecel

Joos gonna joo
To prove I'm not larping, this is the thread where I'll post the progress I've made towards the 10 year plan, if I'm not banned.

@Ichigo Rn I'm applying to low entry jobs to wagecuck money because I can't hardmax without money

imagine 2017cels still being on this site in 2034, brutal.

Very long term damn
Because I'm a sub5 and brokecel, I would have to save up 40k - 50k for surgery, I would have to get the surgeries, I would have to improve my speaking skills, I'm guessing it's 10 years, but it would be around that time frame

Probably 25 - 28 range, and rn I'm 18

What cosmetic surgery will you start with? They're quite expensive, I can't imagine staying in an entry position will provide for that. Do you have a plan to get promoted quickly? or are you using the position to start your own business?

What cosmetic surgery will you start with? They're quite expensive, I can't imagine staying in an entry position will provide for that. Do you have a plan to get promoted quickly? or are you using the position to start your own business?
I would start with an otoplasty and rhinoplasty likely.

Rn I'm 18 and a current NEET, the only thing I can get currently is a very low entry job like retail or fast food.

It will take a long time to afford the surgeries I need, which is why it's a long term plan

Because I'm a sub5 and brokecel, I would have to save up 40k - 50k for surgery, I would have to get the surgeries, I would have to improve my speaking skills, I'm guessing it's 10 years, but it would be around that time frame

Probably 25 - 28 range, and rn I'm 18
That's the issue with getting surgery, by the time you've saved up for and got it you've missed out on your youth. Your chances of ascending go down the older you get. But it's one of the only options we really have.

That's the issue with getting surgery, by the time you've saved up for and got it you've missed out on your youth. Your chances of ascending go down the older you get. But it's one of the only options we really have.
Surgerymaxxing/hardmaxxing is the only path an incel can really take, there's a lot of risks and it's likely to not work due to botching, high costs, etc.

I just want to try all of my options before I neet

I would start with an otoplasty and rhinoplasty likely.

Rn I'm 18 and a current NEET, the only thing I can get currently is a very low entry job like retail or fast food.

It will take a long time to afford the surgeries I need, which is why it's a long term plan
Yeah my bad I didnt realize how young you were. I truly hope this works out for you. I don't really know if I'll still be here in 10 years but I'll still be cheering you on :feelsYall:

Yeah my bad I didnt realize how young you were. I truly hope this works out for you. I don't really know if I'll still be here in 10 years but I'll still be cheering you on :feelsYall:
Thanks brocel

I'll post in this thread the progress towards the 10 year plan. Monk mode is a dumb term, basically I'm going to focus on moneymaxxing, gymmaxxing, softmaxxing, socialskillsmaxxing and surgerymaxxing for around 10 years.

I'll call what I'm doing "The 10 year plan."

I applied for 1 job online so far. I'll apply for more jobs online and in person to start wagecucking as soon as possible

Screenshot 2024 07 23 162046

Bro you’re black surely you’ve got a cousin that can put you on trapping or scamming

@Ichigo Rn I'm applying to low entry jobs to wagecuck money because I can't hardmax without money
Studycuck and get into college and get a high paying job and have some sort of side hustle. Save/invest the money you get from that job. Rely on your parents as long as possible

Softmaxx = stuff like gym dieting
basic hygiene and haircuts vitamins etc

Hardmaxx = looksmaxxing with surgery, HGH and TRT, steroids, drugs etc
Ahhh thx brocel

Studycuck and get into college and get a high paying job and have some sort of side hustle. Save/invest the money you get from that job. Rely on your parents as long as possible
I'll do that. Thanks for the advice brocel.

I want to stop neeting and fix my sleep schedule. so I decided I'm going to always wake up before 8 am everyday.