Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The 1 thing normies keep going on about with Bagel Guy

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
If you have watched all the reactions from normies, the supposed "understanding" normies, they're all using examples of like "Oh well I had to deal with abuse for X, or Y" or "I grew up poor and people made fun of me for that" or "I had this issue when I was younger and I didn't turn into an asshole". MEANWHILE NONE OF THEIR ISSUES IMPACT THEIR ABILITY TO ACTUALLY FORM INTIMATE RELATIONSHIPS AND BE RESPECTED AND ACCEPTED WITHIN THEIR SOCIETY.

All of the problems these normies had in their lives, that they "overcame" (ie: just grew up), they're not reminded of them every single day, their problems are long gone, history, and it has no impact on their ability to socialize and form intimate relationships, their problems aren't glued to their head for everyone to know, their problems aren't constantly being brought up with them when they leave the house and be around other people, their problems have either little or zero impact on their overall quality of life as adults, and even if they have, their issues are that of a "protected" issue, where it's not socially acceptable to shit on them for whatever their issue is. These issues the normies had did not stop them from being able to progress into a functional normal adult, and they experience all the happiness and experience that comes from being an adult, MANLETS NEVER DO.

A man being that short, his problem is obvious to everyone, he has to deal with that issue every single day of his life, it DRAMATICALLY impacts his ability to find intimate relationships, he is constantly mocked and ridiculed EVERY DAY OF HIS LIFE, he cannot escape it. IT IS SOCIALLY ACCEPTED TO SHIT ON SHORT MEN. These normies just don't fucking get it. They think because they grew up in an abusive house hold that they're such amazing people for not ending up as assholes, meanwhile they're 6'2 and have average or above average looks and any issues they faced in their youth no longer have any real effect on their ability to find joy and pleasure in life, because they're seen as genetically fit people that others are attracted to.

A tall and handsome man who grew up in an abusive home, was molested and bashed everyday for years, the moment he steps outside into society, due to his height and face, he will be respected and adored, and women will want to be in a relationship with him, no matter what happened to him as a kid, or how bad his life was, IF HE LOOKS GOOD, IT DOESN'T MATTER, other people see the height and the face, and thats all it takes for them to feel attraction or respect for the man, regardless of the mans history or experiences. So of course this tall and handsome man leaving his abusive household/family, and entering society, he will find it to be so fucking amazing and welcoming of him, and he will not be an asshole, he will love the world, and he will only have hate for his family/upbringing, but he will leave that in the past, because he now has all these amazing experiences, intimacy, love, respect as an adult, and everything that comes along with being a tall and handsome man. Why wouldn't such a guy not turn into an asshole with such a bad history? Its because the man has physical characteristics that allow him to have respect and love from society, and since he is treated with respect, and is given love and intimacy from women, of course he wont take the route of becoming a angry bitter asshole, what reason would he have? His bad experiences in life are over, they're limited to his short lived childhood, not the rest of his life, but for the manlet, the negative experiences are for life, not just limited to childhood.

Last edited:
they made up those problems anyway

they made up those problems anyway

Even if they didn't, I explain why their problems are irrelevant and not in anyway comparable. I added another paragraph to my post, detailing exactly what I mean by this.

The bagel guy had a wife

Kinda like comparing a flesh would that eventually heals & scars over to a missing limb.

The bagel guy had a wife
Thats because he owned a business. Any moderately successful kinda large scale business (He was a cleaning business) earns a couple hundred thousand for the owner at least, per year. I know two family friends who own businesses, both employ like 10 people, and the owners make 250k a year

All of the problems these normies had in their lives, that they "overcame" (ie: just grew up), they're not reminded of them every single day, their problems are long gone, history, and it has no impact on their ability to socialize and form intimate relationships, their problems aren't glued to their head for everyone to know, their problems aren't constantly being brought up with them when they leave the house and be around other people, their problems have either little or zero impact on their overall quality of life as adults, and even if they have, their issues are that of a "protected" issue, where it's not socially acceptable to shit on them for whatever their issue is. These issues the normies had did not stop them from being able to progress into a functional normal adult, and they experience all the happiness and experience that comes from being an adult, MANLETS NEVER DO.
Yeah.. my friend who is like 4 ft tall and I were talking in the gym recently and he told me that people bully him.. in the gym. The gall of normies knows no bounds.