Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the 1# reason I hate anim avis

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
the power of anime avi is so strong that people are simping and worshiping users just for having one jfl
like when some users were orbiting the 2nd coming and used his avi jfl
ritalin is the ultimate example, all he does is postmaxx with an anime avi, yet had so many fucking orbiters

Anime avi simps are just as bad as normal simps ngl tbh

the power of anime avi is so strong that people are simping and worshiping users just for having one jfl
like when some users were orbiting the 2nd coming and used his avi jfl
ritalin is the ultimate example, all he does is postmaxx with an anime avi, yet had so many fucking orbiters

Anime avi simps are just as bad as normal simps ngl tbh
Exactly

Especially female anime avis are tantamount to having a real foid represent you.

It's still foid worship and the orbiting that goes with it is disgusting :feelspuke:

22711.jpg

We're not to blame for the existence of cucks

Exactly

Especially female anime avis are tantamount to having a real foid represent you.

It's still foid worship and the orbiting that goes with it is disgusting :feelspuke:

You took the words out of my mouth.

[]

Be careful, don't end up developing gay tendencies

I have a theory that anime Avis makes others gay

Well the the theory goes like this

When you see a girl in anime, you see a foid created by men. This foid is different from real foids, they aren't necessarily Chad chasers and help you in distress not run away in disgust. Many anime watchers develop liking to these animated foids.

When you see an user with anime girl Avi , your brain associates the user who is a man behind a computer as an anime 2d foid who you like. This is where the problems begin, you associating a man behind a computer with a ( fictional ) foid you like.

You start to develop liking for this user and then the gay feelings start to come. All because your brain is associating a anime foid character you like with a man. You develop liking for this man. You become gay and want to have romantic relationships with him.

Tldr - Cute anime girl Avis makes some users have gay tendencies

Be cautious, don't wind up creating gay inclinations

I have a hypothesis that anime Avis makes others gay

Well the hypothesis goes this way

At the point when you see a young lady in anime, you see a foid made by men. This foid is not quite the same as genuine foids, they aren't really Chad chasers and help you in trouble not flee in disturb. Numerous anime watchers create getting a kick out of the chance to these vivified foids.

At the point when you see a client with anime young lady Avi , your mind relates the client who is a man behind a PC as an anime 2d foid who you like. This is the place the issues start, you partner a man behind a PC with a ( anecdotal ) foid you like.

You begin to create loving for this client and afterward the gay sentiments begin to come. All on the grounds that your mind is partner an anime foid character you like with a man. You create enjoying for this man. You become gay and need to have sentimental associations with him.
Tldr - Cute anime young lady Avis makes a few clients have gay inclination

That'sCrazy
ButI
Don'tRemember
being gay

This is true, I remember a guy in an incel discord, long before r/incels was a thing, legit developing a gay crush on another incel in the chat because the dude had an anime avi. Despite the anime avi guy telling him multiple times that he was an ugly ass incel with disabilities, the dude still had a crush on him and legit begged him to let him meet him. It was extremely cringe, and really shows the true power of anime avi, made exceptionally worse by the prison gay that often develops with incels. When you mix sexually frustrated dudes with cute anime girls it's bound to happen eventually. Discord I think just amplifies it because it's a more personal platform than a forum where you're just throwing posts into the ether. On discord they grow to like the person but also attracted to the anime avi and it crosses wires because quite honestly the subconscious human brain isn't smart enough to differentiate between the fiction and reality. It is a sad state of affairs.

We need ER anime avis ded srs.

They're just degenerate.

Imagine hating women, then going off and having a female to represent you online. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

A 2D nevertheless. That's like me having a loyal virgin 25 year old cute foid as my avi. NEITHER EXIST YOU PHAGS.

This is true, I remember a guy in an incel discord, long before r/incels was a thing, legit developing a gay crush on another incel in the chat because the dude had an anime avi. Despite the anime avi guy telling him multiple times that he was an ugly ass incel with disabilities, the dude still had a crush on him and legit begged him to let him meet him. It was extremely cringe, and really shows the true power of anime avi, made exceptionally worse by the prison gay that often develops with incels. When you mix sexually frustrated dudes with cute anime girls it's bound to happen eventually. Discord I think just amplifies it because it's a more personal platform than a forum where you're just throwing posts into the ether. On discord they grow to like the person but also attracted to the anime avi and it crosses wires because quite honestly the subconscious human brain isn't smart enough to differentiate between the fiction and reality. It is a sad state of affairs.
This is valid, I recall a person in an incel friction, some time before r/incels was a thing, genuine building up a gay pound on another incel in the talk on the grounds that the buddy had an anime avi. In spite of the anime avi fellow disclosing to him on numerous occasions that he was a monstrous ass incel with handicaps, the fella despite everything really liked him and genuine implored him to let him meet him. It was amazingly wince, and truly shows the genuine intensity of anime avi, aggravated especially by the jail gay that frequently creates with incels. At the point when you blend explicitly baffled fellows in with charming anime young ladies' will undoubtedly happen in the long run. Conflict I think just intensifies it since it's a more close to home stage than a discussion where you're simply tossing posts into the ether. On disagreement they develop to like the individual yet in addition pulled in to the anime avi and it crosses wires on the grounds that actually the subliminal human cerebrum isn't sufficiently keen to separate between the fiction and reality. It is a pitiful situation.

This is valid, I recall a person in an incel friction, some time before r/incels was a thing, genuine building up a gay pound on another incel in the talk on the grounds that the buddy had an anime avi. In spite of the anime avi fellow disclosing to him on numerous occasions that he was a monstrous ass incel with handicaps, the fella despite everything really liked him and genuine implored him to let him meet him. It was amazingly wince, and truly shows the genuine intensity of anime avi, aggravated especially by the jail gay that frequently creates with incels. At the point when you blend explicitly baffled fellows in with charming anime young ladies' will undoubtedly happen in the long run. Conflict I think just intensifies it since it's a more close to home stage than a discussion where you're simply tossing posts into the ether. On disagreement they develop to like the individual yet in addition pulled in to the anime avi and it crosses wires on the grounds that actually the subliminal human cerebrum isn't sufficiently keen to separate between the fiction and reality. It is a pitiful situation.
ENQX1BAXsAEypj2

jfl at foid worshippers

This is substantial, I review an individual in an incel grinding, some time before r/incels was a thing, veritable structure up a gay pound on another incel in the discussion in light of the fact that the pal had an anime avi. Regardless of the anime avi individual unveiling to him on various events that he was a huge ass incel with handicaps, the fella notwithstanding everything truly enjoyed him and certifiable beseeched him to let him meet him. It was incredibly flinch, and really shows the certifiable force of anime avi, disturbed particularly by the prison gay that regularly makes with incels. Exactly when you mix expressly astounded colleagues in with beguiling anime youngsters' will without a doubt occur over the long haul. Struggle I think just strengthens it since it's a more near and dear stage than a conversation where you're basically hurling posts into the ether. On contradiction they create to like the individual yet what's more pulled in to the anime avi and it crosses wires in light of the fact that really the subconscious human cerebrum isn't adequately quick to isolate between the fiction and reality. It is a forsaken circumstance.

[]

This is substantial, I review an individual in an incel grinding, some time before r/incels was a thing, veritable structure up a gay pound on another incel in the discussion in light of the fact that the pal had an anime avi. Regardless of the anime avi individual unveiling to him on various events that he was a huge ass incel with handicaps, the fella notwithstanding everything truly enjoyed him and certifiable beseeched him to let him meet him. It was incredibly flinch, and really shows the certifiable force of anime avi, disturbed particularly by the prison gay that regularly makes with incels. Exactly when you mix expressly astounded colleagues in with beguiling anime youngsters' will without a doubt occur over the long haul. Struggle I think just strengthens it since it's a more near and dear stage than a conversation where you're basically hurling posts into the ether. On contradiction they create to like the individual yet what's more pulled in to the anime avi and it crosses wires in light of the fact that really the subconscious human cerebrum isn't adequately quick to isolate between the fiction and reality. It is a forsaken circumstance.

[]
enqx1baxsaeypj2-jpg.245554

[]
This is significant, I survey a person in an incel crushing, some time before r/incels was a thing, authentic structure up a gay pound on another incel in the conversation considering the way that the buddy had an anime avi. Despite the anime avi singular disclosing to him on different occasions that he was a tremendous ass incel with handicaps, the fella despite everything really appreciated him and authentic importuned him to let him meet him. It was extraordinarily jump, and truly shows the authentic power of anime avi, upset especially by the jail gay that normally makes with incels. Precisely when you blend explicitly amazed associates in with dumbfounding anime adolescents' will indeed happen as time goes on. Battle I think just fortifies it since it's a more precious stage than a discussion where you're essentially flinging posts into the ether. On logical inconsistency they make to like the individual yet what's more pulled in to the anime avi and it crosses wires considering the way that actually the subliminal human cerebrum doesn't rush to separate between the fiction and reality. It is a spurned condition.

This is significant, I survey a person in an incel crushing, some time before r/incels was a thing, authentic structure up a gay pound on another incel in the conversation considering the way that the buddy had an anime avi. Despite the anime avi singular disclosing to him on different occasions that he was a tremendous ass incel with handicaps, the fella despite everything really appreciated him and authentic importuned him to let him meet him. It was extraordinarily jump, and truly shows the authentic power of anime avi, upset especially by the jail gay that normally makes with incels. Precisely when you blend explicitly amazed associates in with dumbfounding anime adolescents' will indeed happen as time goes on. Battle I think just fortifies it since it's a more precious stage than a discussion where you're essentially flinging posts into the ether. On logical inconsistency they make to like the individual yet what's more pulled in to the anime avi and it crosses wires considering the way that actually the subliminal human cerebrum doesn't rush to separate between the fiction and reality. It is a spurned condition.
enqx1baxsaeypj2-jpg.245554

You ban weebcels, you ban 90% of volcels here :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: