Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the 1 in 10^2685000 chance of being born

W

weloverope

Greycel
AND WE TURN OUT UGLY AF

the chance of being ugly as a male is 80%

fish in pond fallacy

Being born is cope.

the fish in pond fallacy is the fallacy in where a fish in a certain pond attempts to calculate the odds of him wounding up in that particular ponds out of all the possible ones on planet earth. It's fallacious because literally every possible outcome can be estimated to have very slim chances of ever occurring. Another way to think about this is, what were the chances that 9/11 occurred at the time that it did, at the date that it did, hitting the particular buildings that it did. If you were to travel back in a time machine and attempt to calculate the odds of being right that 9/11 will occur at that particular date, at that particular time, hitting those particular buildings, you'd end up with an astronomically low number. And you can do this with literally everything in life. What are the odds that I'd be writing this particular post at this particular time, in this particular spot. If I had a time machine and went back 20 minutes attempting to calculate the probability it would also result in an astronomically low number, so attempting to calculate the odds retrospectively is silly.

the fish in pond fallacy is the fallacy in where a fish in a certain pond attempts to calculate the odds of him wounding up in that particular ponds out of all the possible ones on planet earth. It's fallacious because literally every possible outcome can be estimated to have very slim chances of ever occurring. Another way to think about this is, what were the chances that 9/11 occurred at the time that it did, at the date that it did, hitting the particular buildings that it did. If you were to travel back in a time machine and attempt to calculate the odds of being right that 9/11 will occur at that particular date, at that particular time, hitting those particular buildings, you'd end up with an astronomically low number. And you can do this with literally everything in life. What are the odds that I'd be writing this particular post at this particular time, in this particular spot. If I had a time machine and went back 20 minutes attempting to calculate the probability it would also result in an astronomically low number, so attempting to calculate the odds retrospectively is silly.
Im too low IQ to comprehend this

Jews did 9/11

If you are you so unlucky that you are born and have to experience life it is most likely that it will suck, only a few actually have good lives.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back