Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel That's your fate of being 5'5''

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
209934239 1756470461191725 9178408623855000218 n

HA! JUST NEETMAXX THEN ROPE!

Hmmm very interesting post, I totally managed to make sense of this and agree @mistersinister
And a ching chang chong to you!

This is what i got after i translated it from google
I am a seller of online auctions, there are 6 employees, before the epidemic is to maintain 4 people to work every day, so that each employee can take two days off a week, the actual take is 40,000 2, the meal company out, I myself am on leave two or three. Now the three-level vigilance, in order to divert the flow, I only line up 2 people a day, an employee only works for 10 days a month, the salary is taken, it should be regarded as a Buddhist boss. Yesterday, a 25-year-old female employee asked her middle school classmates to come to my side and said that she wanted to introduce me to me. She felt that it was too miserable for me to be single at the age of 27, and I was an only child, and no one could share it in the succession. But I am 166 tall and super difficult to find a partner, it just so happens that her classmates also want to find a boy who is premised on marriage, so she introduced me to him. The girl is 25 years old, with a tattoo on her bare heel and arm, and only graduated from higher vocational school, because she became pregnant at the age of 18 and has had 2 children in divorce. She told her classmates, although my boss is short, but the person is very good, although your ex-husband is 183 tall, you are pregnant and split your legs, and you have been married for 5 years, split your legs more than 10 times, you yourself have 2 children should also know, do not use height to pick men, you will be better than being a boss lady when you are a clerk of a convenience supermarket? She also told me that her classmates were super miserable, and her ex-husband had split 10 legs, and it was time to realize that now after the divorce, her two children were only clerks who were convenient supermarkets. She is only 25 years old and is not afraid of not being able to give birth, even if she can't give birth to a son, it is not bad, her first two children are men, and she is not afraid of no one to pass on the generations.