Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

thats what your father should have taught u, not to become incel

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
Millionaire Hires Strippers For Son’s 12th Birthday Party

https://www.unilad.co.uk/video/millionaire-hires-strippers-for-sons-12th-birthday-party/

Father of the year.

Sounds like a guy who is trying to force his son not to be gay or something.

Obviously that little kid is lucky as fuck, but lmao, could you imagine this being adult male strippers doing this to a 12 year old girl?

dr-problematic said:
Millionaire Hires Strippers For Son’s 12th Birthday Party
https://www.unilad.co.uk/video/millionaire-hires-strippers-for-sons-12th-birthday-party/

this is not going to teach you how not to become an incel

Leaguecell said:

yes it will, it will explain u the real merits in this world, will explain to u that all women are whores and that sex is the primary target of everyone's life

This is illegal though, right? Something tells me strippers wouldnt do this in america. Either way, props to that dad. He probably knows his kid is just learning about sexuality and wants to help em out in the best possible way

dr-problematic said:
Leaguecell said:
yes it will, it will explain u the real merits in this world, will explain to u that all women are whores and that sex is the primary target of everyone's life

And how does this prevent you from being an incel? His dads money will prevent him from being an incel, not this.

>During the footage the young boy can be seen topless and appears to be uncomfortable as the strippers dance around him.
fuggin kek. he will jerk off to the memory for eternity

Leaguecell said:
And how does this prevent you from being an incel? His dads money will prevent him from being an incel, not this.

if u adopt ur behavior accordingly to ur world view and set of values the vector of ur life consequently changes in proportion to severity of those mentioned, therefore it will prevent him from being an incel. incels played lego at 12 not even having a suspicion that their female peers are getting fucked in the anal tract.

[/quote]
if u adopt ur behavior accordingly to ur world view [/quote]

which is what you did, huh?

dr-problematic said:
Leaguecell said:
if u adopt ur behavior accordingly to ur world view and set of values the vector of ur life consequently changes in proportion to severity of those mentioned, therefore it will prevent him from being an incel. incels played lego at 12 not even having a suspicion that their female peers are getting fucked in the anal tract.

This will only turn him into a spoiled fucker, as I said, bitches will swallow his cock because of the money. This case has nothing to do with looks, world view, personality or anything else.

one more thing about this one..... This whole thread is basically denying what are you saying incel definition is. You are suggesting that you wouldnt have been an incel if your father teached you how not to be. Thats so funny. I thought incels are not made, they are born. Because of face and looks, not because of what they have been tought.

Recon9 said:
This is illegal though, right? Something tells me strippers wouldnt do this in america. Either way, props to that dad. He probably knows his kid is just learning about sexuality and wants to help em out in the best possible way

why wouldnt strippers do it in america? his dad is mvp

QuantumDummy said:
Obviously that little kid is lucky as fuck, but lmao, could you imagine this being adult male strippers doing this to a 12 year old girl?

yeah, number of sjw firing complaints to take down the video would be insane

them 2bl standards, brav

A good father should looksmax his son if he notices that he gets excluded and bullied in school

imagine if the sexes were reversed XD

Facade said:
A good father should looksmax his son if he notices that he gets excluded and bullied in school

absolute truth

My dad necked himself.

Father's day always blows.

Grain_of_sin said:
My dad necked himself.

Father's day always blows.

family is such an important fucking factor, its unreal

now that's how you raise a CHAD.

at 12 years old i was fapping to hentai comics