Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel That's what happened to me in uni today

Autizmooos

Autizmooos

schizoïdecel
★★★★
During lunch break we (me and chad) went to the restaurent together a bit later i was told that i won't be studying at the evening but chad guy asked me to hang out with him in uni for an hour we went back to uni suddenly some thot stopped him and she didn't notice i was next to him because of his strong presence i had to step away and wait for chad to finish talking the girl didn't shut her fucking mouth 10 minutes 20 minutes 40 minutes i waited i pretended i'm calling someone even tho i don't have a SIM in my phone and finally they stopped talking but that's what i thought she asked him to sit with her and her friend in the garden chad noticed i was waiting for a long time he told them i'm shy and asked me to come with them and he asked them not to talk to me because i'm shy (in a joking tone) i noticed how the thot face changed the 1st thot said hi to me with disgust in her face the other ignored me i walked with them for 1 minute then i dissapered without they notice
well now it's a side story
it seemde like i have a class (just 1 hours before now) it's the first time i see the people in my class and there is a fucking 10/10 in it while i was going back to home (30 minutes ago) i bumped into her in the metro station she looked at me in disgust and now i'm home writting this story

Don't be friends with Chad even if he has the best intentions. Its not worth it for your own sanity.

Don't be friends with Chad even if he has the best intentions. Its not worth it for your own sanity.
it's the only guy that talked to me in uni so far it would be weirder to sit alone in the uni hall while people passing and glancing at me in disgust

Hes subconsciously using you to look even better. Even though he might like you as a friend

Hes subconsciously using you to look even better. Even though he might like you as a friend
I don't know how he knows so many people even tho it's his first week in uni like me
he is the only person i know

You should make friends with punctuation.

I don't know how he knows so many people even tho it's his first week in uni like me
he is the only person i know
Because he has the Chad status. Everyone wants to know him. You included

Why are chad-incel friendship stories so fucking similar.
My condolonces.
Giphy 58

Funny how a uni students can not even write a proper story. I bet an african has better english grammar and sentence structure then you.

Funny how a uni students can not even write a proper story. I bet an african has better english grammar and sentence structure then you.
kek implying i'm not in an african country i'm francophone my english is bad

Im done with having friends when they all get a gf who fucking hates me for some stupid reason.

Bros before hoes is a meme

Should have went ahead without him ,instead of being a third wheel and torturing yourself.

the 2 thots that mocked me today (can't find a recent pic)
Should have went ahead without him ,instead of being a third wheel and torturing yourself.
the problem is i thought it would be a short talk but they remained talking for an hours it was so awakred being alone in the same spot for that long

Attachments

• salles meufs.jpg
    salles meufs.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 81
it's the only guy that talked to me in uni so far it would be weirder to sit alone in the uni hall while people passing and glancing at me in disgust
I do everything alone in Uni. I study alone, I go to the gym alone, I eat alone. It's not weird, I see people do stuff alone all the time because of the difference in scheduling.

The real question is how do you cope with the cripping sense of inferiority you get by just being next to him?

The real question is how do you cope with the cripping sense of inferiority you get by just being next to him?
simple i just don't look at his face

RIP your confidence :feelstrash:
implying i had any before
ah i didn't tell you what was our discussion in the restaurent he encouraged me to join some uni club
it's better than wasting time playing vidya and staying alone it helps sharpen your social skills and meet new people that's what he said kek implying

simple i just don't look at his face

Disregarding looks u looked bad by:

1) Acting shy and being called that as shy is beta as fuck
2) Your time was not valuable....so u waited like a beta bitch for an hour for him to talk. Could have told your friend lets go or left without him after it seemed the girls were not interested.
Also how did u met this chad? I bet he initiated

Im done with having friends when they all get a gf who fucking hates me for some stupid reason.

Bros before hoes is a meme

this.
every single friend I had turned into a vagina worshiping supercuck once they got a gf.
and their foids always hate me, too.

friends are a fucking meme.
If you have none it's actually better because you will never have to experience the pain of them abandoning you.
trust me, at one point I had multiple who considered me their "best friend".
didn't fucking matter. foids corrupted them all and now I rot alone, not having talked to someone for longer than a few minutes in years.
LDAR

Disregarding looks u looked bad by:

1) Acting shy and being called that as shy is beta as fuck
2) Your time was not valuable....so u waited like a beta bitch for an hour for him to talk. Could have told your friend lets go or left without him after it seemed the girls were not interested.
Also how did u met this chad? I bet he initiated
every thing you said is correct and yes that's how i felt waiting for him

zero periods in the op. yup def autizmoos

You sound like me, I used to hang around a few chads in uni but I couldn't take the brutal mogging everyday so I had to drop out

d the 1st thot said hi to me with disgust in her face the other ignored me i walked with them for 1 minute then i dissapered without they notice
well now it's a side story

should have stayed with them tbh, first impressions can be very wrong, maybe you would have got on well with the second foid. You already waited for 40 minutes, might as well come with them now.
Also you don't have to step aside if someone talks to your friend when you are walking together, that's basically cucking yourself. Just introduce yourself to her, if she wants to talk to him alone she'll get her chance some other time.

should have stayed with them tbh, first impressions can be very wrong, maybe you would have got on well with the second foid. You already waited for 40 minutes, might as well come with them now.
Also you don't have to step aside if someone talks to your friend when you are walking together, that's basically cucking yourself. Just introduce yourself to her, if she wants to talk to him alone she'll get her chance some other time.
This is how a normal person would act at first i thought it would be a short discussion so i stepped aside and it's weird to appear suddenly after a while also that girl was cute so i was shy

I do everything alone in Uni. I study alone, I go to the gym alone, I eat alone. It's not weird, I see people do stuff alone all the time because of the difference in scheduling.
Same but I always see people walking around in groups of at least 2

You should have left tbh. If he has good intentions he can be a good buddy and maybe he ll understand your situation.

What rating do you give yourself?

every thing you said is correct and yes that's how i felt waiting for him
Wow i am getting good socially reading people.

I suggest you work on urself first and esp ur shyness. That is gay. What are u? A curry in europe being shy saying "Im sorry" repeatedly after getting kicked out of a hostel type nigga are u?

Wow i am getting good socially reading people.

I suggest you work on urself first and esp ur shyness. That is gay. What are u? A curry in europe being shy saying "Im sorry" repeatedly after getting kicked out of a hostel type nigga are u?
nah i'm not an immigrant and i'm not european i'm tunisian
i've been shy my whole life i think it's very hard to change at this point
You should have left tbh. If he has good intentions he can be a good buddy and maybe he ll understand your situation.

What rating do you give yourself?
1/10 body
4/10 or 3/10face

nah i'm not an immigrant and i'm not european i'm tunisian
i've been shy my whole life i think it's very hard to change at this point

1/10 body
4/10 or 3/10face
Too skinny or too fat?

Too skinny or too fat?
skinny and short (not too much tho ) so look like a kid
pic related but 3cm shorter and 3 kg skinnier because i was wearing shoes and heavy clothes when i measured

Attachments

• height.jpg
    height.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
This is how a normal person would act at first i thought it would be a short discussion so i stepped aside and it's weird to appear suddenly after a while also that girl was cute so i was shy
Yeah I know that feeling, especially not approaching instantly and then it becomes weird, but don't beat yourself down because of it, analyze what you could have done better and do it better next time.